The Great Awakening

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
HiAliens,

A magnificent treatise. Well done, sir. Well done indeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by HiAliens

BEWARE ATS MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked you up "HiAliens" on the Internet and it looks like you are getting ready to go viral with a whole bunch of videos on the Muslim religion.

I think the Mods need to put this thread in Skunk works or the Religion section.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by RussianScientists]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Thanks for your kind words everyone.

It's great to read them cos ATS is an intellectually tough crowd....

Nearly everyone has brought up good points which I will be assimilating, but for now I will take a day or so off....

All The Best

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
You spent some good time setting this up. Nice work S & Flag for you! I just briefly looked over this and will be returning to look over it more!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I looked you up "HiAliens" on the Internet and it looks like you are getting ready to go viral with a whole bunch of videos on the Muslim religion. Looking for ATS sucker converts are you?

Total nonsense. You made me laugh though, thanks. I am not Muslim, never have been, never will be. I like falafels though...
That's not my site, if you have a look you will see there are a bunch of copied posts from ATS. Whitewave's homemade stuff is there, plus vids on the Montauk project. Tons of Zorgons threads are there too.
Nordic Truth is the site owner and he pastes his favourite threads. .... Anyone is welcome to check.
Final Comment.

P.S. You might want to try deep breathing and vitamin B supplements.

[edit on 19f20091amMon, 14 Sep 2009 01:40:54 -050054 by HiAliens]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   

doubled post

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Is he Zorgon too? Because Zorgon's thread is on the website as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Sorry but I disagree with almost everything. Please see the Blog in my signature, on the right side there are lots of links - those and many others were my own "great awakening". More important than my posts in the blog. We are doomed.

You imagine a high - tech world where everybody is happy ? Well - to understand what humans want from life, see those links. I don't want to go to Mars for example. What to do there ? Sit in my bunker in the middle of nowhere waiting for the salad to grow ? Life is not about survival - even if we are mortal, or exactly because of that.

We can't live like in the Matrix. We are not "vegetables". We require and seek experiences, we need them to "grow" the same way we need food. Also we seek community and acceptance. We are in a very sad state right now, with our "capitalist" organization. Democracy ? Right. But 8 hours a day you do as you as you are told - or else...

"It did not matter anymore if we were in the year 1947 AD or BC, everything that was real and had meaning was today the same as yesterday the same as tomorrow"

Thor Heyerdahl - Kon Tiki

No matter how much food you produce - this only results in more people, they require more food, and so on. Until you reach the limits of this planet. Mad Max follows.
The law that applies to any other species - the law that balances an ecosystem also applies to us. We are just smarter and will be able to really destroy everything before that law comes in.

Green tech ?
See this for start:

[edit on 14-9-2009 by pai mei]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Hi 'HiAliens'

Excellent visionary post. I had a quick scan through and the following jumped to mind:

1. Where does the necessary fertiliser for the Hydroponic Farms come from?
2. Can you provide references for your hydroponic yield data?
3. Work unit swapping schemes (with their own currency) such as you describe are taxable by the UK government at least. How should this be dealt with?

All you need now is a plan to get your ideas rolling. Otherwise many people will read your ideas and think "thats wonderful, why isn't somebody implementing that" and continue with their daily lives.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei

No matter how much food you produce - this only results in more people, they require more food, and so on. Until you reach the limits of this planet. Mad Max follows.

That doesn't seem to be the case. Many Western country's birth rates are actually too low to maintain the population because Westerners have less children on average and wait until they are older before having children. For some unknown reason Western fertility is also lower.

The same would happen in the less developed country's as their societies advance, eventually leading to a stable population. The key is replacing the struggle to survive with education.

The capitalist economic system we have is seriously flawed and enevitably leads to a 80/20 split or worse, where 20% hold 80% of the wealth. It requires constant growth to avoid collapse which requires a constant rise in population. Unfortunately for the planet, capitalism is the best system tried so far. With Mans greed and the way our politcal systems work the only way to change the world is from the bottom up.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
WARNING: CHRISTIAN RESPONSE: i really like the idea. i'm all for green tech. i love the idea of people being able to eat healthy foods, drink clean water and have clean energy sources, for free, and without having to drive the country into greater debt. if i could get off the grid, right now, i would do so for many reasons, the least of which is the price is right. i love the idea of the biblical jubilee, which is where the debt was wiped once a generation, and can see how something like that would benefit everyone and rejuvenate the quality of life issues.

and finally, i'd like to erase the silly notion, once and for freakin' all, that christians are not interested in green tech, not interested in healthy free food and so on. stop with the ridiculous stereotypes.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Outstanding and inspiring post! - awesome!!

Vert and rotating farms on!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This is truly one of the best posts I have read here on ATS. The hardest part is to get the average person to take that first step. To stand to the scorn or ridicule that they may get from trying to be different and actually make a difference!

I need to make that step myself, but I did just win 30 solar cells off of Ebay to make my start!

Live well!!

S~

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks HiAliens for your visionary work and information. I find them very encouraging and inspiring as well. Actually; i have been seriously thinking about "Atmospheric Water Harvesting" technology for last few days and did some small research as well in this. I found this technology revolutionary and its potential to change the lives of billions of people especially in developing world where fresh drinking water and sufficient water for irrigation deem existential threat. I think if this technology is used to extract water from atmosphere at mass level; can be cost effective too. I am an MBA candidate and have an inspiration to bring this technology to India where farmers relies purely on monsoon rain for irrigation; and due to lack of sufficient rain; even this year; drought has been announced in majority parts of India. Ground water level is decreasing dangerously. I think, many countries in African continents have the same situation. I have tried to contact some companies in this sector; and still waiting for their responses. I am giving some links below and if anyone interested in this venture; can have a look on that and can bring change in million lives.

www.elementfour.com...
www.wt-ewa.com...
www.automatedlife.com...
terralab.tripod.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by TheRebel]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists

I looked you up "HiAliens" on the Internet and it looks like you are getting ready to go viral with a whole bunch of videos on the Muslim religion.

I doubt it. That blog you referenced steals all kinds of ATS-Threads. That doesnt mean the OPs of those threads are associated with that Blog.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hialiens,
Well done! thanks for the info you put a lot of work into this wow I had to take the day off just to read!I see people saying things like were do we start? a very good point.I think it starts with the rut getting away from the idea that you need to put your 40hrs in to get the loot to buy your life.I believe the key to getting away from the system in part, is to become energy independent-get off the grid.The most powerful tool we have as individuals is the dollar.Vote with your dollar! tell them you don't need there crack to live!I don't have the time to do all the research links for you guys.If you take the time, and start looking into ways you can get off the grid, you may be surprised to find that it is possible and cheaper than you think.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
173 flags in half a day for a POSITIVE THREAD is probably unique on this site.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Amazing topic HiAliens! S&F for you.

Actually i've been thinking about Decentralisation, Vertical Farms and some of these things you wrote for sime time now. Even before reading or watching works about that on the internet. I think this interest of mine is because i really like my city, and i want to always make it a better place to live.

The only problem for me right now is that i don't have money. I'm unemployed.
But that's a problem that i think i'll solve before the end of this year. And then, with the necessary resources, i could even start one of this projects.

I pretty much agree with everything you say. I just think that the religion part it's a little bit out of context. I don't wanna start a discussion about this here. Just want to say, as someone has posted here too, that i'm not closed minded, even being catholic.

But again, this is an wonderful topic. One of the best things that i've read on the internet so far. And i'm looking forward for the movie.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number,
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.

'What is Freedom? - ye can tell
That which slavery is, too well -
For its very name has grown
To an echo of your own.

'Tis to work and have such pay
As just keeps life from day to day
In your limbs, as in a cell
For the tyrants' use to dwell,

'So that ye for them are made
Loom, and plough, and sword, and spade,
With or without your own will bent
To their defence and nourishment...

...'Tis to let the Ghost of Gold
Take from Toil a thousandfold
More that e'er its substance could
In the tyrannies of old.

'Paper coin - that forgery
Of the title-deeds, which ye
Hold to something of the worth
Of the inheritance of Earth.

'Tis to be a slave in soul
And to hold no strong control
Over your own wills, but be
All that others make of ye.

To the rich thou art a check,
When his foot is on the neck
Of his victim, thou dost make
That he treads upon a snake.

'Thou art Justice - ne'er for gold
May thy righteous laws be sold
As laws are in England - thou
Shield'st alike the high and low.

'Thou art Wisdom - Freemen never
Dream that God will damn for ever
All who think those things untrue
Of which Priests make such ado.

'Thou art Peace - never by thee
Would blood and treasure wasted be
As tyrants wasted them, when all
Leagued to quench thy flame in Gaul.

'What if English toil and blood
Was poured forth, even as a flood?
It availed, Oh, Liberty,
To dim, but not extinguish thee.

Ye who suffer woes untold,
Or to feel, or to behold
Your lost country bought and sold
With a price of blood and gold -

'Let a vast assembly be,
And with great solemnity
Declare with measured words that ye
Are, as God has made ye, free -

And these words shall then become
Like Oppression's thundered doom
Ringing through each heart and brain,
Heard again - again - again -

'Rise like Lions after slumber
In unvanquishable number -
Shake your chains to earth like dew
Which in sleep had fallen on you -
Ye are many - they are few.'

Excerpts from The Mask of Anarchy by Percy Bysshe Shelley

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
With regard to #5, A corrupt, centralized media. If you read this shortly after I post it, you can see it in action, as I have pointed out before in other threads. Go quickly as the stories rotate out.

Notice the lead story on foxnews.com, and then go to cnn.com and look for it there. Fox has coverage of the latest ACORN hidden video exposing the corruption of that organization, this time in Brooklyn, while cnn's coverage is, you guessed it - nonexistent. Probably because CNN and ACORN operate from the same playbook.

In fact, CNN has Obama blowing sunshine up everyone's a$$ about the economy. Yay! The bailouts worked. We're SAVED. More propaganda from the elites.

So you see, folks, it's not only what they tell you that affects how you see the world, it's what they DON'T tell you.

Interesting how the libs actually identify Fox as the opposition's news outlet, knowing full well that they have the rest of them in their hip pockets.

Wakey wakey, Amerika.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by AwakeinNM]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by AwakeinNM]

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant
read more: Ora.TV's Off The Grid with Jesse Ventura and AboveTopSecret.com Partner Up to Stay Vigilant