It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did obama give the same speach twice?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I haven't heard anyone mention this but wasn't the speach obama gave in minn. the same one he made to congress?Didn't it have have that same *SNIP*, fired up ready to go story?wondering if anyone else noticed?

Mod Note: Political Baiting and Sniping on ATS – Please Review Link.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Just this morning as I was looking at the news and they announced his schedule I had to wonder, "is this guy running the country or a huge PR scheme?".

I am not that old, but old enough to have seen many presidents come and go. I wonder does he do anything but give speeches, who is really running things on Pennsylvania Avenue...Rahm perhaps?????

Given all that he does is run around the nation plugging his programs and giving so many speeches that the entire nation are getting tired of seeing his face, even some of his staunchest supporters, a repeat is likely. During the campaign he gave canned speech after canned speech, why should it be any different now.

Hey Obama, how about running the country instead of making yourself a superstar?????

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

I heard or read somewhere he has given more speeches than days he's been in office.I know I'm sick of him.That's what you get when you vote to appease your guilt rather than further your nation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't get the appease the guilt? I think most that voted for him were truly hoping for a CHANGE from the lies and deception of King George and Dastardly Dick. Too bad the whole thing was a pack of lies and fluff. Trust me, people are waking up more and more people that were ardent supporters of him are fleeing the ship and now trying to take it down. Guilt?????

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

your probably right most people just fell for the spit and polish of his empty promises,with the hope of a better tomorrow.what a shame, the opportunity to be one of the greatest leaders of the greatest nation on earth wasted on an empty suit.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Guilt???

Must be you missed his "Worldwide Apology Tour"...

I think he's apologized to every world player about Americas arrogance...or am I wrong here???

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I meant our guilt about the cotton.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Black pride and white guilt got this guy elected.

It is very common for someone running for public office to use the same speech over and over. Mr. Obama has never stopped campaigning so him using speeches over and over should be expected.

The guy used to be a community organizer (think ACORN) so he isn't too bright.

One and done for this guy.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The Goodship Obama is sinking faster than the ratings for "How I Met Your Mother."

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative
It is very common for someone running for public office to use the same speech over and over. Mr. Obama has never stopped campaigning so him using speeches over and over should be expected.

Precisely, he never stopped campaigning. Why is that? He sold one bill of goods to get elected and now has to sell again with these new directions. His cry is always, "we didn't know how bad things were from the last guy". Wrong! Obama said he knew everything and how to fix it. He was going to be the one politician that fulfilled his promises. The "Chosen One". He is attempting to keep his promises. Just not the promises made to the American people. He's keeping the promises he made to his handlers.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I haven't heard anyone mention this but wasn't the speach obama gave in minn. the same one he made to congress?

That is not outside the realm of possibility from the teleprompter lawyer. One of the tools of the ideologue is repetition. It's a brainwashing technique. Consider he's treating us like the every man jury and he's the slick Harvard lawyer. One problem is he never went to trial and he's practicing on us. Just a professor with no real world experience. And every man can see through the lies.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My boss, the guy I call part of Free Masons mentioned that very thing at lunch the other day. He asked what it is this guy is really doing. It seems he has given more speaches than days he has been in office.

But you are right, he gave the exact same "we can do it and damn the consequences" speach.

I really believe this guy is nothing more than a patsi for the destruction of the free world. Bush was the same but he was like ethernet at 10MB. Obama is Fiber Optics all the way.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I am also really sick of seeing this pretender to the throne in his un buttoned shirt and rolled up sleeves.like he just got done helping his neighbor fix his flat tire, what a joke coming from this welfare baby!Hey obama how stupid do you think we are?what a cleashay.If he had any dignity he would step down.Just another brother working the system!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by Hemisphere

I am also really sick of seeing this pretender to the throne in his un buttoned shirt and rolled up sleeves.like he just got done helping his neighbor fix his flat tire, what a joke coming from this welfare baby!Hey obama how stupid do you think we are?what a cleashay.If he had any dignity he would step down.Just another brother working the system!

There are many in your camp GI. You see dignity is not in the president's make up. Hubris is. An arrogance born from nothing. He has no shame. A young man that was given everything by the country he is attempting to undermine. Given everything, earned nothing. A man neither black nor white. Never fully living either experience but benefiting from both at the voting booth. He never served his country in any meaningful way. His senate seat and record? A joke. He never lived in the community he suggests he "organized" and understands. A rabble rouser that used the rabble to get elected and then tossed them aside. A fraud and his true colors are showing. Like I said neither black nor white, just green, the color of his handlers.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

I haven't heard anyone mention this but wasn't the speach obama gave in minn. the same one he made to congress?

Of course it was. He hasn't said anything new in quite a while.

All his handlers need to do is to prop him up in front of the crowd and flip the switch in his back. It's like a Chatty Cathy doll.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by genius/idoit

All his handlers need to do is to prop him up in front of the crowd and flip the switch in his back. It's like a Chatty Cathy doll.

Thanks jsobecky, I needed that. You caught me off guard and the mental picture was great. I think an update to "Blathering Barry" would be more politically correct though. Unless of course he prefers Cathy, not that there's anything wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

I really believe this guy is nothing more than a patsi for the destruction of the free world.

This is so true I had to cut it out for people just skimming..The front line is everywhere NOW..

new topics

top topics

join