It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by twitchy
Not being facetious here, but I hope Skeptic Overlord sees this post and realizes something from it.

Here here.

It is disgusting that ATS has wounded Charlie Sheen's efforts. Outsiders will interpret the recent events as infighting and that only takes away our collective strength.

I know my decision to draw attention to the deceptive tactics used in the Jones/Sheen stunt would be controversial for many. But my passion for rational, intelligent, forthright, and credible approaches to these subjects is well-known by anyone who frequents ATS.

To me, in the broader decades-long scheme of the topics discussed here on ATS, approving of the deceitful publicity stunt of Sheen and Jones is no different than UFO fanboys saying, "It doesn't matter if Billy Meier made it all up, at least he's getting people to think about six-finger Pleiadians in mylar sauna-suits with toy ray guns." Absurd.

I saw the stunt as a hard thoughtless slap-in-the face to every person who puts sweat, tears, passion, and dedication into sincere efforts of informing the general public about real questions that demands answers (as it relates the events of 9/11/2001).

There is no, and there never has been, a plan or stance to "have it in for Alex Jones." We have a history of lending support to a long list of "alternative topics" personalities, and Alex Jones is certainly prominent in that list.

But, there is, and always will be, a plan and stance to call a hoax a hoax; a lie a lie, and chicanery chicanery... in my mind, and many others on ATS staff, this event was a mistake from Mr. Jones that qualified for this type of attention.

If you're a fan of Mr. Jones and are upset with our direction/response to the Sheen "Twenty Minutes with the President" monkeyshines, I'm sorry our efforts caused you distress. But hopefully, in the least, you can say we stuck to our principals as we saw them, and never swayed from a hard line against fraudulent efforts on "alternative topics."

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I know that. But I still refer to him as my god, my supreme being, my higher power, whatever you want to call it.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I personally thought Charlie grew some major balls pulling that off. It was probably obama's first interview involving that subject matter, even better it was conducted by Charlie Sheen?! He basically brought up every bullet point thats been discussed here and every where else concerning the 9/11 cover up. Although there is the fact, and i hate to say it, but despite the interview we dont really know if it was an actual interview. i mean couldn't he have just snapped a picture with him or something to say" yea I was actually with him?" There will always be those people who will disregard this story as bull. But F those people. The man has no reason to make it up. Kudos mr. Sheen you are the #ing man.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jwtown85
I personally thought Charlie grew some major balls pulling that off. It was probably obama's first interview involving that subject matter, even better it was conducted by Charlie Sheen?! He basically brought up every bullet point thats been discussed here and every where else concerning the 9/11 cover up. Although there is the fact, and i hate to say it, but despite the interview we dont really know if it was an actual interview. i mean couldn't he have just snapped a picture with him or something to say" yea I was actually with him?" There will always be those people who will disregard this story as bull. But F those people. The man has no reason to make it up. Kudos mr. Sheen you are the #ing man.

but he did make it up, thats not the story. It's old news that he made it up. It was intended to cause media attention.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jwtown85

It was made up, the interview didn't take place. It was a P. T. Barnum style piece in order to draw public attention and to request a real interview. Personally I think it could have been handled better, but it's no worse than some of the sideshow crap on the television we see everyday.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
reply to post by daddio

and haha at I've never looked into freemasonry, considering I have family that are masons going back 200 years, I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE collection of all their old books, and I've studied freemasonry since I was about 12 years old, I'm 26 now. I've probably read close to 1000 books on the subjects, while you probably got all your info on masons from sites like this and other conspiracy sites. I guarantee I know more about it than you. As matter of fact I KNOW I know more than you, considering you thought we worship baphomet. hahaha

And no offense but judging by your typing and spelling you are obviously some kid who is not well read on this subject.

But okay, we are evil, yeah whatever.

Anyways, we are off topic, this thread isnt about freemasonry. I was just pointing out that there was no such thing as a masonic god, sorry. We don't worship baphomet. The buddha is my god.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

Parrot Mason, and I was pointing out that the symbol on Charlie's coat was of importance. And it is. And if Masonry were not a bad thing then why so many books about the REAL Freemasonry? And what about Captain William Morgan and so many others that were murdered for letting out or publishing it's "secrets"?

And yes, I am over 45 and have studied the actual masonic doctrine for years. Read "Blood on the Altar", "Synagogue of Satan", "Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare" and so many more, but you won't because you have the Masonic books like "Richardson's Monitor of Free-masonry" or "Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor" among others. Albert Pike anyone?

Charlie Sheen is serving his purpose, and this is all part of the master plan for the coming third world war that Mr. Pike paved the way for or printed the instructions for. We should thank Charlie for pointing out the obvious that so many here have pointed out time and again. It is very obvious that the events that day were so hap-hazardly done as to CAUSE suspicion and a public outcry for the truth. Now, after enough time has gone by and the Elite/Illuminati feel they have all their ducks in a row, they call out ole Charlie boy to fuel the fire. Could it be more obvious?

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." - Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. (see former Royal Canadian Navy Intelligence Officer, William Guy Carr's books "Satan, Prince of this World" and "Pawns in the Game", p. xv-xvi, which includes extracts of Pike's letter

For full article;

libertyforlife.com...

sorry no spell check..........

[edit on 15-9-2009 by daddio]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I personally thought Charlie grew some major balls pulling that off. It was probably obama's first interview involving that subject matter, even better it was conducted by Charlie Sheen?!

A very clear example as to why the artificial interview and 90-minute hoax was a very bad idea.

Very bad indeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Exactly. Some people just don't have the time or inclination to look any deeper. And I am guilty of the same sometimes too. Even when I do look deeper I often get FOOLED.

Btw SO, go ahead please and HOAX that thread. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

I personally thought Charlie grew some major balls pulling that off. It was probably obama's first interview involving that subject matter, even better it was conducted by Charlie Sheen?!

A very clear example as to why the artificial interview and 90-minute hoax was a very bad idea.

Very bad indeed.

well ... it was CLEARLY an 90 minute hoax ... lol

yeah right ... 1+1=3

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Oh god. I knew you'd bring up pike. lol. And I'm not reading all that, you can believe whatever you want. I'm not here to convince of anything, also this thread isnt about freemasonry, all I was simply saying is baphomet has NOTHING to do with freemasonry, sorry. Although some freemasons like myself are into the occult and related subjects. Go post in the secret societies forum if you wanna talk about this stuff, thats the main forum I post on here, you can argue with me and other masons all you want there.

Lets get back on topic.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join