It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
I think too many people put their trust into the wrong people.

example: Celebrities.

I as well think that too many people put their trust into the wrong people.

example: The government.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeJust an actor???? A funny guy????? A true Patriot with concerns, and my personal hero.

And a coc aine addict and hooker lover.

I havent seen his message yet though, where is it? Is it on youtube? I guess i could search for it...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I havent seen his message yet though, where is it? Is it on youtube? I guess i could search for it...

A drug addict like Glenn Beck and Obama?

A hooker lover like everyone of your favorite politicians.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

How funny. I suppose you'd be happier it coming from someone else who is squeeky clean? I suppose you know or have heard of someone like that?
In politics?
In Hollywood?
MSM?

YOU? free of all wrongdoings?????

Maybe mother Theresa resurrecting and making a video would do the trick?

Bush maybe?
....Cheney fessing up?

Why dont you give us an example of someone you would believe.

ok?????????

The truth is dirt can be dug up on ANYONE and you know it. If you want to continue to sleep thru this whole mess, be my guest.

LETS NOT LISTEN TO THE MAN BECAUSE HE'S BEEN INTO DRUGS AND HOOKERS- Right???????

CRAP- WHO HASNT????? Start with the GOVERNMENT PEOPLE AND GIVE ME A LIST.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Yeah at least Sheen prefers Female hookers unlike Bush Co. which apparently had an affinity for male ones, Gannon-gate was kinda gross. Yeah it's petty, why can't people attack the information rather than the source, is it really that difficult?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I'm not against drugs or hookers, I could care less about what people do at home. I was just making a joke I guess you could call it just to open my post.

I'm at work now but going to watch the video at break or when I get home.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthRevolt

A drug addict like Glenn Beck and Obama?

A hooker lover like everyone of your favorite politicians.

I have no favorite politicians. I hate them all. I like how people automatically assume I support Obama or Bush or any of these other a-holes. lol.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
How funny. I suppose you'd be happier it coming from someone else who is squeeky clean?

I liked this one better:

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
The man is a drug user and a drunk. He has gotten as far as he has because of who his Dad is.

I heard taping of his 22 min. show takes hours because he can't say his simple lines.

I thought he was talking about GWB for a minute

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
We are getting away from the Op here.

www.youtube.com...

Anyone notice the upside down "star" on Charlie's left pocket of his sportcoat in the photo? That is a Masonic Symbol of Baphomet, the horned goat god also known as Lucifer or Satan if you prefer.

So what does this have to do with anything? Well, there was a recent post on ATS about how the NWO wants to expose 9/11 as being perpetrated by the Bush family.

Okay, you know that the Bush family has a plantation/compound in Paraguay that has a runway long enough to handle a fully loaded C-130 and that the Bush Pres.'s have been aquiring American Military hardware to fortify it. So......

This is the exposure they need, and the guy whom people will flock to.

So while you and I may "percieve" Mr. Sheen has done a good thing, he is just part of the game plan. You see, he is in on it as is Alex Jones, I am not sure to what extent they know about what the overall agenda is but they are just puppets playing you and I and the general public.

Most people are so broke, they won't buy into this but it is obvious to anyone who has studied the Masonic influence and control the Illuminati have in Hollywood and around the world. While the FBI and U.S. Marshalls service are trying to get the Bush family out of Paraguay, our country will be under siege from the U.N troops here. Just another distraction that will cost us in the end because too many people can't see the forest for the trees. I can't say it often enough, get a copy of "Codex Magica" by Texe Marrs, he is the foremost authority on the Illuminati and the Masons and their underhanded deeds and activities.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by daddio]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by daddio]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Baphomet is not a masonic god. There is no masonic god. I'm a buddist, the buddha is my god. I'm a mason, I think i'd know if we worship some goat headed demon or not.. Charlie Sheen also is not a mason. The only thing the inverted pentagram has do with masonry is it is the symbol of the order of the eastern star, which is kind of a womens mason organization. Men can join too though. My wife is a eastern star member and shes a strict christian, they definitely dont worship baphomet either.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jeasahtheseer

Dude, you will NEVER convince anyone who knows the "Secret" of the Society. My father-in-law was a 9th degree mason and I have known many other Masons who got out, had to change their names but got out.

Why in the world would ANYONE "want" to join a "secret society" and what good can anything "secret" be? How dumb do you think most of the public is? Read John Quincy Adams, "Letters on Freemasonry". See, you are a part of the group and never looked any further into it, so you "believe" what the lodge tells you to. Good boy!!!

Charlie Sheen may not be a mason but that upside down star on his shirt sure the h#ll is the symbol of Baphomet. Please....................

Do some research into what YOU got yourself into, don't take the lodges word for it. Come on.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by daddio

So you know our big secret?!?! Uh oh! Care to tell me what it is?

I'm a 32nd degree mason in the scottish rite and there are no secrets, sorry. Also any degree above the 3rd degree really doesnt mean anything, they are just extra degrees. Once you are a master mason thats really the "highest" you go. There is the 33rd degree which is just a honorary degree for really active masons...etc. I always see people on here saying the 33rds are the real evil ones and they know the secrets of masonry. Well I know two 33rds and they are no different than me. lol. Also anyone can leave lol, I've known people that joined and it wasnt for them so they quit. No big deal. They didnt have to change their names lol. Thousands upon thousands of people have quit, its no big deal.

The reason I became a mason is because most men in my family going ALL the way back to the late 1700s were masons. Some were regular masons, some were prince hall masons, like myself. Because one side of my family is white and the other is black. But both sides are masons. Another reason I joined is because I like helping people, and I grew up in a bad area, and my particular lodge gets out in that neighborhood every weekend and we donate tons of money and other things to homeless and poor and neglected kids.

and haha at I've never looked into freemasonry, considering I have family that are masons going back 200 years, I have a HUGE HUGE HUGE collection of all their old books, and I've studied freemasonry since I was about 12 years old, I'm 26 now. I've probably read close to 1000 books on the subjects, while you probably got all your info on masons from sites like this and other conspiracy sites. I guarantee I know more about it than you. As matter of fact I KNOW I know more than you, considering you thought we worship baphomet. hahaha

And no offense but judging by your typing and spelling you are obviously some kid who is not well read on this subject.

But okay, we are evil, yeah whatever.

Anyways, we are off topic, this thread isnt about freemasonry. I was just pointing out that there was no such thing as a masonic god, sorry. We don't worship baphomet. The buddha is my god.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Really? That symbol is actually a symbol of protection that predates the masons. Nice try tho.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

way to read every post, and way for people to give you stars without reading every post also.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Both of whom are infinitely more successful than you. How long does your show take to tape? You don't trust people who use drugs or alcohol? WHat about the ones in NIST that wrote the report on the WTC mess? What about the drunks and druggies who participated in the 911 commission report? you don't trust them either?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeasahtheseer
So you know our big secret?!?! Uh oh! Care to tell me what it is?

I'm a 32nd degree mason in the scottish rite and there are no secrets

Right you are, there are no secrets, only the insidious practices of secrecy... or as I prefer, usuary over the profane masses, as you call them. As to the big secret, Acacia, building the temple, zionism, great cycles, take your pick, but they are hardly secrets. Funny thing, I've seen the light and it didn't take any favor granting or hobnobbing to do it either. What does masonic hobnobbery have to do with Charlie Sheen's request for a meeting with Obama?

Edit:
You Prince Hall Masons should really start asking some hard questions of the regular lodges, when I gleaned some files off their parent directories, I found guides on how to recognise curly hair follicles.

The buddha is my god.

Bhudda wasn't a god, he was a teacher. I studied Bodhisattva for years and I think you may have missed something really important if Bhudda is your 'god'. Recognise my mood? (never mind, where did our moods go?, do you know how long it took me to figure out a way to spell 'nam myo ho renge kyo' to fit it in the mood thing ATS? Argh!)

[edit on 15-9-2009 by twitchy]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Amy

damn right. and i want to add that charlie must have some balls , son. i mean here in the bible belt we would say, charlie, god#$#n, son. and mean it in a good way. if he were one of a group of my friends. i was thinking charlie was only agreeing with his papa from a clipp of martin talking about questions from 911. then i realized that charlie was not just copying daddy, like monkey see, monkey do. he was using what could only be described as the metaphorical balls of platinum. what would ya'll call that across the pond? ballocks? what would you all say they were made of? you brits got any heroes like charlie over there ? i don't think ya'll do. i'll make a thread about it and poll you. everyone of you english wankers

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

They do, one of them was a guy named Robin Cook, former British Foreign Secretary who informed us that Alqueda translates as 'the list' or 'the database' and was nothing more than the compendium of mujahadeen fighters who were funded by US Intelligence to fight the soviets in Afghanistan. He died from walking alone in the woods one day shortly thereafter.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Clickfoot

lmao rotfl

though charlie is no george w. thank whatever think tank that limited george w's rancid nature from affecting us even more than it already did.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

what does it mean that this forum is under close scrutiny? mods, u2u me if i am not getting this site. that signal almost always crops up when i write a post. it's not me i know that. but wtf? you guys cut me off. a lot. wtf?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join