It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Platoon (1986) More at IMDbPro »
Videos
Platoon (1986) -- A young recruit in Vietnam faces a moral crisis when confronted with the horrors of war and the duality of man.
advertisement
Overview
User Rating:
8.2/10 96,252 votes
Top 250: #145 (register to vote)
MOVIEmeter: ?
Down 31% in popularity this week.

His career already took a hit, look at that. He did something he believes in at the risk of taking a personal loss. Thats true patriotism.

Are you seriously using IMDB to show his career is affected because of this? Also why pick an old movie? Its almost 20 years old! Why didnt you just click on his name?! He isnt the only person in the movie so you cant base anything on that movie and its ratings, you have to go by him...Sorry this shows nothing IMO

To the OP...yeah I know what you mean. A few of my friends who would never listen to me about 9/11 are now listening to Charile. I told my co-worker she should have listened to me first and checked out the information I gave her. She always use to tease me at work about reading this site but now she says she needs to check it out for herself because of all the other things I have told her. I think she is finally seeing that everything isnt so peachy keen as she thought it was. Its nice to see people waking up even if it is being of some actor, at least more are seeing whats going on as a result.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Uh did Charlie Sheen actually write that fake interview? I thought it was all done by Alex Jones...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

When this piece of filth is allowed to air, you know they're scared. Are there really people out there that would fall for this dribble?

He's the world's most clueless, druggie, gambling-addictive whore-banger, and he thinks he's uncovered a conspiracy, and that we should all believe him! - Greg Gutfeld

Really? This is just pathetic.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourForever

Originally posted by twitchy
Not being facetious here, but I hope Skeptic Overlord sees this post and realizes something from it.

Here here.

It is disgusting that ATS has wounded Charlie Sheen's efforts. Outsiders will interpret the recent events as infighting and that only takes away our collective strength.

There are people here saying "Alex Jones" was right to lie because of the end result. Fine, then you must also say George Bush was right to approve the 9/11 attacks and lie about it because in the end he got what he wanted. The way he got there (Iraq) doesn't matter, right?

I'm not sure I understand how Alex Jones did anything but completely destroy his credibility. And I also don't see how Alex Jones credibility being destroyed has anything to do with Charlie Sheen. It doesn't. Is Fox News reputation now ruined too? Fox News has interviewed with Alex Jones before so by some logic they are now ruined as well over the Alex Jones thing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

The big! difference is that charlie and alex did'nt cause 3,000 lives

to be lost!!......on 9/11......imo

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think too many people put their trust into the wrong people.

example: Celebrities.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Humm! Alex Jones teaming up with Charlie Sheen to bust the 911 truth wide open finally? An unlikely team but oh well!
Another case of a celebrity coming to the rescue uh? But celebrities are so easy to crucify.

I wonder what will be the reactions of the recent and last administration if it get serious…hum?!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I thought this whole Sheen interview was a hoax...what's going on?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by griftin

the interview itself was a fabrication, but the context of it such as the 20 points described in the transcript are true points that need to be addressed.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

the interview itself was a fabrication, but the context of it such as the 20 points described in the transcript are true points that need to be addressed.

Right but was Sheen in on it? I thought it was all made up by AJ, both Obama and Sheen's words.

If he wasn't why is he getting all this recognition for it?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by griftin]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I winder where you could have gotten that Idea....

Yeah.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Good stuff DG. I know how your situation was especially hard and if this lightens the load at all then I'm, for one, glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for the people out there bashing Charlie, well if you take into account prostitutes, substance abuse, infidelity etc.

Obama admitted INHALING. Some accuse him of far worse.
Clinton screwed an intern (lowest form of low) and in the white house on YOUR DIME!
Kennedy was boffing at least one well known lady while his wife was busy making his next sandwich...
Hoover was a cross dressing "do all and any".
O'Rielly's transgressions are more than public.

We can list for days the matters brought up as ammunition AGAINST Sheen as solid lifestyle CHOICES of those attacking him.

Anyone hear about Richard Quest a la CNN? Look it up... It's wild...

Any congressmen or senators make choices like the above? Gee... I wonder...

MOST OF WALL STREET is HARVARD EDUCATED. Nuff said. I'd rather take financial advice from a grade 3 dropout.

And for those bashing him because he's a celeb. I'm sure more than one of you felt that they should "leave britney alone".

It takes a FACE in this day and age to get behind a message. If you feel this way, bash those in PETA, Cancer, Heart, Diabetes etc causes. They deserve the same scorn do they not? Can you accept that celebrity endorsement is a truly effective mass appeal / penetration method?

Most of TV is a circus of scumbags but so is your own neighborhood.

Someone like Sheen does have a lot more to lose than the average folk. His past will be used against him but this will only martyr him as people remember the SCUMBAGS THAN HAVE RUN THIS COUNTRY.

Viva la Sheen!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Right but was Sheen in on it?

Sheen wrote the whole thing and it was always intended to be viewed as "fiction", just to get people to read the points. He's since made videos about it, they're all over youtube.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Im glad people are starting to think twice about the goverment. Even if the interview never actually happend yet, it still is getting the point across. If it did really happen, the same effect would still happend - more people waking up- but at a faster pace.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I winder where you could have gotten that Idea....

Yeah.

Yeah, a fake interview published without telling people it's fake doesn't count as a hoax?

Ok

Even if it was just to get points across it's still technically a hoax, the excuse that they were overloaded with traffic and couldn't put the disclaimer up is complete BS. First of all it should have been there in the first place and no matter how much traffic you are getting you would still be able to edit the page to add a simple line of text or a graphic.

Originally posted by Clickfoot

Right but was Sheen in on it?

Sheen wrote the whole thing and it was always intended to be viewed as "fiction", just to get people to read the points. He's since made videos about it, they're all over youtube.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Even if it was just to get points across it's still technically a hoax,

Even though the disclaimer appeared on the other sites owned by Jones?

Some Hoax.

*You'll also note that ATS removed the [HOAX] tags.

Are you calling ATS a liar? or just 'less that honest'?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Except there was no disclaimer immediately. They decided not to put it up right away like they should have.

How is a fake interview with the President not a hoax?

"A hoax is a deliberate attempt to dupe, deceive or trick an audience into believing, or accepting, that something is real"

Oh hey, sounds exactly like what they did!

And what's with the "ATS isn't labeling it a hoax so you are calling ATS liars"?

Last I heard ATS isn't an authority on anything, seeing as it's all user generated content with little to no proof for most of it.

Gonna flame me because I don't agree with an admins labeling of an event?

And I am not a skeptic about 9/11. I believe the official story is not the true story.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Except there was no disclaimer immediately. They decided not to put it up right away like they should have.

Maybe that's how it happened, maybe it isn't. But you can see, can you not, how labelling it as a 'hoax' made you doubt the entire thing, including whether Sheen actually had anything to do with it? If you'd followed the story you'd have known all this. The 'hoax' label stopped you even looking at it. Not good.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

When this piece of filth is allowed to air, you know they're scared. Are there really people out there that would fall for this dribble?

He's the world's most clueless, druggie, gambling-addictive whore-banger, and he thinks he's uncovered a conspiracy, and that we should all believe him! - Greg Gutfeld

Really? This is just pathetic.

What a loser... the best defence is offense which is exactly what Greg is doing.

He has achievcd little in his life and obviously saw this as an opportunity to be seen... well Greg we saw... you sucked and now you look like an idiot!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthRevolt

Originally posted by Gixxer
How is it getting peoples eyes open? i am not seeing it picked up and followed by any msm outlets and wether you are right or wrong on the truth about 9/11 until it is in the msm nothing will happen.

The View, O'Reiley, Geraldo, CNN, etc

I hate to say this but you have your head in the sand if you don't think these are MSM sources.

The O'Reily Factor is the top "News" show with 2-3+ million viewers a night.

O'Reily works like this: he keeps talking crap about you in hope that you will come one and try to do a showdown with him. Sheen has taken up the gauntlet and will be going all over to fight for and proclaim his 9/11 views.

I stand corrected i had seen the view and the fox report and wasn't impressed but after you pionting out the cnn video wich i had missed, i take it back that was actually a very good piece.

i am still not a solid believer in the idea that the government orchestrated the event but i am willing to listen to the facts and with more news clips like this the facts will come out .

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Gixxer]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Gixxer]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join