It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You, Charlie.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
How is it getting peoples eyes open? i am not seeing it picked up and followed by any msm outlets and wether you are right or wrong on the truth about 9/11 until it is in the msm nothing will happen.

The View, O'Reiley, Geraldo, CNN, etc

I hate to say this but you have your head in the sand if you don't think these are MSM sources.

The O'Reily Factor is the top "News" show with 2-3+ million viewers a night.

O'Reily works like this: he keeps talking crap about you in hope that you will come one and try to do a showdown with him. Sheen has taken up the gauntlet and will be going all over to fight for and proclaim his 9/11 views.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Originally posted by billybob
reply to post by blankduck18

the talking points are real. that is the point. charlie sheen is using his fame and popularity to spread the word. the interview was a publicity stunt, no doubt, but it seems to be working.

thank you, charlie, for laying your neck on the line yet again.

This is the whole thing that I think ATS missed. The talking points were real yet we tried to poo-poo the whole thing attempting to discredit Alex Jones. A mistake that I hope is never repeated by ATS staff.

Yeah kinda sad how now even 'The world's biggest conspiracy site' went on an allout slander war against Alex and Charlie when this came out only to realise what they were doing was acctualy a good thing....

Has ATS soldout?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Bachfin

it was more of the ATS member consensus that did.

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think people are scared it could be true. That the gov had something to do with it. So they take the Gov side of the story not even looking at the facts.

What would happen if the messenger was right. Sheen was not the one to initiate the movement I know that. But hes a public figure. so the mesage is at leat heard once as opposed to a no one that no one wants to listen to and flagged him as a nut case without even listening to what hes got to say.

I work in corp environement and the CEO guy was right about an outsider is always listened to as opposed to the guy that bosses you around all the time.

So you guys that believe we are all nut cases to say it was an inside job. What do you answer to all the question like the build 7 or the thermite explosives., the passport found intact on the street, what about some of the suspect to be said to be alive .... this is what i mean we need the whole world on this one to find the truth.

Sorry people but we live in a crazy world ...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hmmm, this is interesting, among the ATS crowd the ploy seemed to backfire big time, that is with people that already believe that 9/11 was an inside job.

But if this gimmick wakes up 1000 people to the truth of 9/11, then it was well worth it, because the truth is priceless.

Now if we could only get his dad to come out on this, as Martin has played the President and has tremendous respect, then some heads would really begin to turn and spin.

I would love to see Martin and Charlie on Larry King doing an expose on 9/11, that's the type of front line exposure the truth of 9/11 needs now.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Blue_Jay33]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Bachfin

Yeah true I have seen mods on here and even 'site owners' defending Alex against slander in the past.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Blue_Jay33, I was thinking the same thing, Alex said there was going to be more things to come out later.

And I remember seeing a video of Martin talking about 9-11 and how things just didn't add up.

I have a feeling that Martin WILL be the next celeb to come forward.
You might be right about the Larry King interview..

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
larry king should do an interview with charlie.........man that would be awesome!!! or how about bill Mar...........

[edit on 13-9-2009 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
reply to post by Odessy

Yea, there is also that saying

"Dont open your mouth until you have takin the time to think about what you are saying"

really? You would rather be upset about people switching their minds about Charlie Sheen and backing him up now even when they were mad at him before?
Why wouldn't you just be happy they changed their mind and realized they were wrong?

I think of everything before I say it.
When you come to a thread and start spattering about how people who are backing Charlie up now were just speaking ill of him last week, well, what the hell does that does to further anything?
You should just be happy.

Its like when when a little kid gets a toy and his friend gets jealous and mad at him; then later, when he gets the same toy, the first boy doesn't feel so special any more and gets mad back at the friend when the whole time they could have just played together...

Thats all I'm saying.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I am glad to see this conspiracy is finally showing its true colors, which have taken a long time to happen.

We all are left wondering now... what is next? Will other celebrities follow in Sheen's wake?

To loosely quote the movie Blow "If celebrities accept it, everyone will follow."

Basically, Hollywood is always going to stand out to the public, and they will listen to what famous people say - hands down. They follow the culture, they follow the whole scene even though they can't afford it...

...well, they can't afford to NOT listen to Sheen and open their damn eyes to the facts, the evidence has been staring us all in the eyes for so long. It's truly sad that it took a celebrity for people to listen, or at least start too listen.

I have to admit though, this can only mean good things for all of us.

I want to start a revolution - and I sure as hell would bet that a lot more true Americans would be willing to put their lives on the line now more than ever, and it's just going to grow and grow until this complete and utter BS the MSM has been feeding the population implodes on itself and the 'house of cards' falls for good, and can finally start to be rebuild from the bottom up once again, the right away.... whatever that is

I pray for the day we will get our sweet, sweet revenge on the ***holes who currupted this entire world entirely for their enjoyment. It's kind of funny when you think of it like we're all stuck in a snow globe, and whenever the elite wish to 'shake things up' they can and will do so, creating devestating effects.

Edit: fixed spelling error

[edit on 13-9-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I had a thread not long ago wondering why the Hollywood people were so quiet.

Maybe Charlie himself read it????

Look, like it or not, people are and will always be starstruck. Here we have a guy who is nice looking, fun, and has a hit show. He's perfect.
I know its hard to believe but people do pay attention to celebrities, and i think Charlie is probably the ideal person to pull off something like this.

I've been moaning for years,
, wondering when someone would believe me, God forbid any of my relatives or friends listen to Alex Jones
(He yells too much and therefore must be a nut they say)..
Enter Charlie. Hmmmmmmm......... never really known for his political views....hmmmmm........
Could he be right??? Maybe DGtempe isnt crazy after all....hmmmmm.........
To me it was like hitting the jackpot when my daughter in law called me and went on and on about Charlies video....and to hear the words " I think you've been right all along"....
OH WHAT A SWEET SOUND....

If one person "gets it" thats some real progress, IMO.

Why people believe some and not others willremain an enigma, i guess, but i am very glad he reached at least one.

Thanks for your input and i hope that the message circles the globe

*So, will Obama talk to Charlie? I think not, but the offer has people thinking.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Yes, we should listen to EVERYTHING Charlie Sheen says.

The man is a drug user and a drunk. He has gotten as far as he has because of who his Dad is.

I heard taping of his 22 min. show takes hours because he can't say his simple lines.

Didn't even graduate from high school but yes he is such a great mind.

Give us a break.

The same goes for that whack job Sean Penn.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Don't feel bad DG, my family thinks I'm a conspiracy nut too. I decided a long time ago that it was best to avoid the subject with most of them, my wife and my kids are wide awake, but the rest of the family is hopelessly consumed by the mainstream media. We need a hero, I'm not saying Charlie Sheen is the guy for the job, but we desperately need someboody.

I noticed a couple posters are alredy calling Sheen a nut, drug addict, or a drunk blah blah, bet you had no clue about that stuff before the last time Sheen hit the media with 9-11. That's how it works though, that boob tube is all powerful mind bending tool man, if they tell you Sheen is a drunk (who the hell isn't and why don't they mention the others?), you don't even stop long enough to question why they are telling you that. Sad.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Graduating from school has nothing to do with how great someones mind is or not.
It's simply learning from a textbook what to remember in the exams.

Intelligence is something else in my opinion.

Eintein quote: “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand."

So you see with just following textbook knowledge, you never learn anything new, you would always follow the world as it's told to you. You only learn what's given to you and never learn something new. (Sheeple?)

That's why intelligent people questions things, (e.g 9/11) that's why imagination is more important than knowledge. Because without imagination we would never learn new knowledge and we would never know the truth. Remember they all laughed at eintein and many others like him who imagined into life new theories.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by calcoastseeker

Like theres anyone squeaky clean out there whos better fit for the job????
Who?Please humor me and answer me????

[edit on 13-9-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Yes, we should listen to EVERYTHING Charlie Sheen says.

Charlie Sheen hasn't said ANYTHING except to tell you what OTHER people have said.

Point missed.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by Bachfin

Yeah true I have seen mods on here and even 'site owners' defending Alex against slander in the past.

I saw that too.

We just need to look past the stunt and look at the info they were presenting, and stop yelling at the messengers.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
Not being facetious here, but I hope Skeptic Overlord sees this post and realizes something from it.

Here here.

It is disgusting that ATS has wounded Charlie Sheen's efforts. Outsiders will interpret the recent events as infighting and that only takes away our collective strength.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So he didn't only "lie to bring out the truth", there was actual damage done. But i am confident, dgtempe, that if "charlie sheen says so" is enough of an argument for your folks, that they will come around again.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by debunky

Uhh, whatever.....it could have been anyone ...as it turned out it was the Charlie video....so i thank him for waking up one person i know.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join