It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

Your best bet is to go to the YouTube helps.

Or use whatever program you made it with in the first place.

Hope any of this helps.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
tell me if you can easily getfrom one ofthe split videos to the next...please and thank you.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chazshenefield
tell me if you can easily getfrom one ofthe split videos to the next...please and thank you.

www.youtube.com...

chazshenefield's YouTube Video : Part 1

chazshenefield's YouTube Video : Part 2

chazshenefield's YouTube Video : Part 3

chazshenefield's YouTube Video : Part 4

There are your videos re-posted in ATS format.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
wow...thanx...how do i repost them?...and how do i know how many people watc them...does it still go on my youtube numbers?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Your comment on how many books you would read at one time made me smile... I am like that now! (Better late than never?!) I simply cannot devour enough information, whether it be statistical, opinion, prophetic, you name it. With a 3-soon-to-be-4 year old, it makes for some very late night reading.

Have you read "The Fearful Master" or "The Tower of Babble". Scaaaaary stuff, the UN. I'd like to hear more of your thoughts on that... perhaps a U2U would be more appropriate (as soon as I have enough posts to do so).

Looking forward to reading more of your threads and watching the video you put together.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, yes, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, he does not concern you.

That sure sounds like a great many politicians in D.C.

One has to wonder if these politicians really think we as citizens are really that damn stupid.

Ah, that is my favorite scene of the movie. If only we were afforded such freedom here in the U.S.

If only we could audit the Fed. Afterall did not Obama campaign with the slogan of "Yes We Can"?

So President Obama, can we audit the Fed?
Will you make good on your promise of Change? Nope!

Just today, we have two headlines that prove President Obama is nothing more than a change in the gaurd!

Obama Supports Extending Patriot Act Business Records Snooping
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and he is taking a step furtherr now authorizing "Fusion Centers" be supplied with DOD records!

State Fusion Centers to Get Access to Secret DOD Data

Every American, whether Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent; should be very very concerned.

Political Profiling Threat To All Citizens

Something wicked this way comes...

[edit on 15-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by chazshenefield

You re-post them like I did by clicking on the "Embed" section in YouTube.

Then you have to figure out the YouTube code for the embed (more appropriate for another thread) on that topic.

Like the one below, go there and read it, all the information is there.

Need help embedding a video....say a youtube video??

Yes, you go to YouTube in order to get your count number.

You're welcome, glad I could assist you with it, good videos.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

I have yet to have read those books, yet.

They are now on my list now though, but I am in the process of reading the book below :

The U.N. Exposed: How the United Nations Sabotages America's Security and Fails the World

Which inspired the thread below which is a conglomeration of many threads of mine.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

I was bringing books on Roman's, Greek's, weapons transitions, siege towers, you name it.

I think the librarian thought I was lying at first until she saw my brother come up with his share, and my mother right behind him with hers as well.

I just cannot seem to absorb enough knowledge through reading, it feels like if I am not reading that I am both starving and thirsting to death at a faster pace.

You can talk about the United Nations here if you would like, or in the above mentioned thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Yes, that part of the movie is one funny, yet symbolic look at politics past, present, and future.

It royally pisses me off that Obama will give hollow speeches, yet he does those things.

It is exactly like that video where we are supposed to see the "Great and Might Oz", yet he's just a puppet master behind the curtain, pulling all the right strings to commit heinous acts against American citizens.

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Very well written OP. Ty

From the hip and on the money!!

The sooner the people see this truth, a better place the world will be!!

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
Very well written OP. Ty

From the hip and on the money!!

The sooner the people see this truth, a better place the world will be!!

Thank you.

More and more people have agreed with my assessment.

There are still some boisterous defenders though and I will respect their views.

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Obama is the anti-christ and should never have been elected, but seeming as we have a very horrible choice in presidents, we were stuck with him.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by emosun16
Obama is the anti-christ and should never have been elected, but seeming as we have a very horrible choice in presidents, we were stuck with him.

I did not vote for the man.

I believe that only having two choices is not choice at all.

It is a false dichotomy to force people to pick between two forced options.

posted on Oct, 10 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I completely agree.

How sad is it that, as voters, we can't vote for the candidate we like but rather the candidate we view as the "lesser evil" I don't care what party you tend to favor or if you view yourself as an independent (like me!). This has been true for almost all of America throughout history.

I haven't liked "The President" since Regan and then I was only a little girl and didn't pay near as much attention then as I do now.

The system is broken. I truly think America is taking the first step in what will be a slow, painful death. Historically, most powerful countries are in power for about as long as we have been. It's rather scary when you think about it.

America is on her way out. Hail the Chinese.

posted on Oct, 11 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

That is just it though our system was never designed effectively or efficiently, it was designed as a jumping off point as a system that was to replace a Monarchy, thereby the attempt was put into place to be flawed because it was supposed to be able to be adapted to, changed, and as well overthrown if it was taken over by a tyrant.

Tyranny, is the one thing America does not need, but we must be prepared to bear witness, and know what to do when and if that system is hi-jacked by a tyrant so that the system can be set into motion to oust that person and or persons like flushing a toilet, because tyranny is just that, crap.

I wish that I could say I believe in the Presidency, but I do not, because it is a false mirror of the system as the way it was originally set up through purchase of the man running our country to represent the power elite instead of America and her citizens.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join