It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamaland : Cotton Candy, Gumdrops, and Rainbow Dreams, This is the Land of Collusion

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
For some this might just smack of Obama trashing, and others this will seem as seeing the truth of the matter, the heart of the problem so to speak, but I say it is what it is, my perspective of the issues and the use of our nations political ideology against us and behind President Barack Obama and his lack of commitment for the American people, the citizens of this great country. After having watched politics all of my life, growing up reading, learning, and living “politics” through many resources available to me, I see in our President we have nothing but yet another lapdog to the Bilderberg Group, committed to unfulfilled campaign promises with the excuse of walking into Presidential and National Debt and utilizing the prohibitive costs of the war, needing to finish the “Bailout Package” that Bush started and he finished doling out to the unworthy bankers who are in collusion through the Federal Reserve process of stealing each and every hard earned tax dollar you and I have paid into the system through our measly paychecks only to have it directed to bailing out the banking system through manipulation and theft while we as American citizens are left holding the used condom package when we got the raw end of a screwing with no money to show for it.

Political Collusion of a President and Congress in Collapsing America, The Fall of the New Rome

If you think this is just another Obama trashing thread you will be sadly mistaken because it is not, as you can see from the above thread I was railing against his idiot predecessor, George W Bush as well as the Congressional thieves who allot our money wherever they want without using fair discretion nor forethought of how the American public will see it as time wears on, speaking of course of the trillions of deficit we are now in because of a completely uncalled for war where the United Nations Security Council tried many times unsuccessfully to stymie Saddam Hussein, not because of his intelligence, but because of his refusing to be sanctioned by the United Nations due to alliances with Russia, France, and China and their seeming total corruption in walking Hussein through the Oil for Food scam in order to give himself many billions and screw his Iraqi people which is more and more seeming to mirror what we are now seeing here in America with the Bailout Package which we are supposed to believe is beneficial to our country through giving banks more money to loan to citizens who are already having their mortgages foreclosed on, vehicles repossessed, and still others kicked out onto the streets because of a lack of ability to pay our bills because of the lack of a job market. What is so funny, in a sad ironic state of the word funny, is Obama thinks we need or care about a piece of crap Healthcare Reform bill when what we really need is for the economy to be kicked in the keister and jobs to start opening up again because without jobs there will be no need for “Healthcare Reform” because we as citizen will not give a damn being unable to afford even rudimentary health costs without work in which to pay for our gas to drive to the doctor, let alone be able to afford hospital bills.

What gets me is the sheer audacity the man has to speak before Congress the other night and getting continual applause for saying absolutely nothing in his now trademark conspiratorial double-speak utilizing pretty ten and twenty dollar words in order to talk his way around the entire issue without giving one damn fact to support his stance or as well without actually talking about the issue at all while dancing and parading around it with tap shoes in order for the perfect sound byte speeches that get him publicity without any merit of actually achieving anything at all. I mean come on Mr. President, how come you can speak for forty-five minutes wasting the precious time of America and yet say absolutely nothing whatsoever, and yet still get away with it and not have the citizens verbally screaming fraud at you, or pelting the White House with rocks and rotten fruit and vegetables? If you think the Congressman who yelled that you were a liar was the only person in America who was yelling things while you were speaking, you are far from correct, but then again you do not give a damn about America really, do you President Obama? American’s all across the continent were scratching their heads and wondering when you were actually going to say anything more than the perfect speech, because this sure is not Camelot and you, Mr. Obama, are no John F Kennedy, you fall oh so short of that man and his stature, whether the rumors are true and Jack’s family backed you or not, you are a fine orator, but your words are as hollow as the now vacant Ground Zero in which the World Trade Towers were unceremoniously dragged away after the alleged “terrorist” attack by Osama.

Cotton Candy Words, Gumdrop Dreams, and Rainbow Smiles : Mr Obama's Sugar High

Oh, Heaven forbid, I alluded to President Obama’s words being hollow, and comparing them to the hollow ground that is Ground Zero, and as well through metaphor have alluded back to Bush and his false intelligence data of Weapons of Mass Destruction which got us tied into a war we as citizens did not want nor need, and for what, for oil, not for Iraqi democracy, because if they truly wanted that democracy they would have figured out a way to fight Saddam Hussein and his ruthless intelligence network which shadowed and almost copied our own in how Bush allowed the telecommunications industry to illegally spy on American citizens with impunity and without recourse for action by any abused citizens who felt violated. Back to the topic at hand though, this thread is about President Obama, and Congress, and their collusive behaviors of using America and our political ideology against us for wanting the right things for us as citizens and to not be screwed with, and this time I am speaking about Guantanamo Bay in not too far off Communist friendly Cuba and the apparent promise to close this “Terrorist Detainee Facility” only to talk of opening one in Michigan where the Detroit factories have no all but vacated due to a lack of funding, especially with General Motors now shipping everything, whether physically or metaphorically over to Asia. So, Detroit has been vacated, and now you think this the perfect climate to ship terrorists into America where if we are to believe you, this facility will protect us against these terrorists and not turn into a F.E.M.A. Detainee facility where millions of American’s might be shipped for dissenting against you or any future President for that matter? Mr. President, how would you like for terrorists to be locked up in the Rose Garden right near your family, or how about right on the property on Camp David, where you have to be reminded of them and their captivity, or in fear for the protection of your family? I cannot speak for all of American’s here of course, but I know for myself I do not want these men and women imprisoned inside of America, because to me the temptation of Congress to change the system with the Pentagon and Department of Defense into not just a “terrorist” detainee facility, but to make criminals “terrorists” which might not be a bad thing if that word “terrorist” were not such a catchall for any type of crime in which you might change the definition, or where you might take up the Bush stance and give into the Pentagon’s wishes of “secret evidence” held at some mockery of the American Justice system called a “War Tribunal”.

The very thought of Bush trying in vain to do that brings my blood to a boil, because it smacked of Nazism, or only slightly better Fascism, and I am troubled Mr. Obama, because when President’s, Kings, and the ruling elite begin utilizing pretty, hollow, vacant, and vacillating words instead of speaking the direct truth, he speaks with a forked tongue as the Indians who got screwed before us American citizens used to say, it has me on edge to say the least in that you are working on something you will not tell us citizens who have a right to know, and in your own words this was supposed to be a transparent Administration, but I have yet to have seen anything more than more smoke and mirrors hiding in the guise of your cotton candy words, gumdrop dreams, and rainbow smiles. Come now, Mr. Obama, you remember Candyland, the children’s board game do you not? The board game where everything was sticky and sweet and forbidden in real life because it might spoil our dinner or was only allowed on Halloween and a few other assorted holidays? This is all I am seeing and hearing coming from you with false promises of the future, hope, and change, but what we have not seen is our future, hope, nor change, except from one idiot to one man who sold us a lie to get into the White House and do absolutely nothing to change America except screw us even worse than that idiot who has a residence in Crawford Texas because you, Mr. Obama, have failed us as a country.

As the Breaking Benjamin song goes, I will not bow, I will not break, and I will show the world the way.

I will stand against you if no one will; I bridge the gap in understanding your lies, and teach America what it means to stand against corruption in politics in the Washington as usual crowd.

Be careful President Obama because you are slowly climbing a slippery slope and no one will bail you out or pick you up when you fall because American’s are watching you and they do not like what they are continually seeing, a lack of backbone, a lack of commitment, and a lack of authority.

That is not me speaking, only typing what I hear from each and every American I come into contact with, so do not take this as a threat from me, because that would be twisting my words, instead it should be a clarion call to you that each and every citizen is watching your actions, or the lack thereof, and they will take action if it is necessary.

This is neither a Democrat nor a Republican country, neither left-wing nor right-wing country, and not just red and blue, but a red, white, and blue nation of citizens who will not be lied to, who will not be enslaved by political doctrine of complicit inactivity, nor by a false flag terrorist action on our soil.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I applaud your ability to see through the haze, and rainbows, and thank you as always for your brilliant work.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Thank you, dgtempe, for your kind words.

It is not difficult to see through the shady, smokey, hazy land of Washington D.C.

I wonder if Obama will carry on the futility of the farce of being a part of the U.N.S.C.

U.N.S.C. and 2012 : Political Ideologies, Nations United, and Views on Terrorism : Conflict Earth

Now that Saddam Hussein is dead, and there were no W.M.D.'s found under Bush, what pretext will be used to invade Iran and Venezuela for their oil next?

Will the threat of nuclear weapons in the hands of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad or the smooth-talking dictator Hugo Chavez railing against us be enough to convince American's to send their sons and daughter off to die in yet another needless war?

I think not.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Very nice essay.

Applaud!

I hope people take the time to read it and understand what you're saying.

Mike

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The more things change...the more they stay the same...

We've changed the names of the players, but, it's still the same game...

The Land of Collusion...indeed...how about...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

Thank you.

I sure as Hell hope so.

I highly doubt people will wake up though.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

I searched for over an hour looking for that video, as well as the Disturbed version.

Both fitting videos, as it seems the President has either fallen asleep behind the desk in the Oval Office, or thinks we as citizens as are dense as a Redwood Forest.

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's a Disturbed version for your viewing pleasure...

It just amazes me something composed in 1985/86 under the Reagan years still rings so true today...

A lot of the same regimes and players are still around even...notice Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei in the Genesis video...Libya's Radical Ruler Muammar Qaddafi...

Edit: Tx SpartanKingLeonidas for the alternative suggestion!

[edit on 9/13/2009 by Hx3_1963]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Hx3_1963

The animated version, perhaps?

The connection to the Federal Reserve was more apropos.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

well, i guess what your saying is that after 9 months being in office, obama has failed you, done nothing right, failed the american people and needs to be replaced.

but if you are saying the whole system is rigged, then nothing short of an armed take-over of our government is needed...which is it??

[edit on 13-9-2009 by jimmyx]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

well, i guess what your saying is that after 9 months being in office, obama has failed you, done nothing right, failed the american people and needs to be replaced.

Did you even bother to read my thread, or are you just picking on mikerussellus, because he's a smaller target?

I did notate in my thread, that Obama inherited this mess, but he sure as Hell is not doing a damn thing to clean it up quickly, nine months will sure as Hell not turn into a second term at this rate.

I mean, my God man, a woman can carry a pregnancy to full term in nine months, and Obama cannot turn around a nation that was slip sliding into the toilet?

I know he is no Messiah, but the man has a team of people at his disposal, either he is not listening, or they are not doing anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Wonderful work, congratulations!

Obama cannot do anything of substance because he is too busy on his promotional tour! Even his supporters are starting to wonder does he do anything but give speeches! It is hard to get them to admit that in a public forum, but I have heard more and more people voicing this.

Obama should become the new buzzword for Veneer. That is all this man is, a shiny and appealing cover to nothing but cheap and unsubstantial particle board! We got screwed, sold a bill of goods that would make a snake oil salesman blush! People are waking up, the public is starting to see things a bit more clearly now, slowly but it is happening.

What I find saddest of all is the damage this is all doing to race relations in the US. With the racist card being played over and over and over again in unwarranted situations, the divide just keeps growing. Uninformed people on every side of the issue hear this BS and don't bother to research and just assume that all whites who voice opposition are bigots, and all that support the POTUS blindly are bigots. Is this really the big conspiracy that no one is seeing????
As the rage over the course of our nation continues to well up, each sides rhetoric is going to increase and the real issues will soon not even be seen under the fray.

From FISA, to the Patriot Act, renditions, the broken promise to bring the young people home from Iraq, to "fishy" business, this man has taken HOPE and dashed it to smithereens. I am really thinking this hope is just more dope for people to smoke and stay in a nice comfy stupor.

Get ready people, things are going to get so bad that voicing any opinion is going to be dangerous. Land of the free and home of the brave....we are going to have to be very brave to freely express our concerns.

red

ETA: BTW, just love that name, Leonidas was the MAN!

[edit on 9/13/2009 by redhead57]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

Did you even bother to read my thread, or are you just picking on mikerussellus, because he's a smaller target?

I did notate in my thread, that Obama inherited this mess, but he sure as Hell is not doing a damn thing to clean it up quickly, nine month will sure as Hell not turn into a second term at this rate.

so...if that is the case...then only an armed revolutionary take-over of our country is the answer...is that what your saying the solution is???

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

I did notate in my thread, that Obama inherited this mess, but he sure as Hell is not doing a damn thing to clean it up quickly, nine month will sure as Hell not turn into a second term at this rate.

so...if that is the case...then only an armed revolutionary take-over of our country is the answer...is that what your saying the solution is???

I never said an armed overthrow was the answer.

Never once have I advocated that of Obama, and his Administration.

I said, basically, for Obama to crap or get off the pot, in a slightly more diplomatic tone.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
when people say "WE NEED TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY" and that the present system is corrupt...they are advocating armed violent over-throw of our government...that's the way i see it...but if you have a way to do this without that, then please tell me what it is!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by redhead57

Yes, once taking office, the time for applause seeking and speeches is at a close.

An occasional speech here or there is fine, but all the man has done is give speeches, and taken not one action.

Action, speaks far louder than words, and the right action is called for.

Not some false propaganda, nor false hope and dreams speeches, but legitimate action.

What happened to all the jobs the "Bailout Package" could have supplied?

I have read the Bailout, and it was not for the citizens, it was instead for Government.

Well, without the people, there would be no Government, now would there?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Why is it that people think violence is the only way to change things in this nation?????

What is needed is organization, a people that care more about what is happening that who wins the Biggest Loser! We forget that ats is full of people that are well informed, we cannot forget that most people in the US get only a few minutes of what the MSM calls news! They don't have a clue of the truth of any of this. It amazes me the people that have no clue about what is really going on.

If Ghandi and King were able to successfully pull of what can only be deemed revolutions in society and thinking with no violence, can not we today do the same? It is called a VOTE, vote the bums out! Anti incumbent movements are in part what is needed. If we send them all home regardless of party, that will send a loud and clear message. But we are all too busy defending this position or that one to actually unite and do something of substance.

Can't you see that Armed revolution is just what they want??? Perfect excuse for Martial Law and all the things that we truly fear!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I did notate in my thread, that Obama inherited this mess, but he sure as Hell is not doing a damn thing to clean it up quickly, nine months will sure as Hell not turn into a second term at this rate.

Spoken like a true member of the microwave society. It didn't break in a day, it is not going to be fixed in a day.

Do you really think that the worst recession in 70 some odd years is going to be fixed in one? Much less nine months? Who has the rainbow view of the messiah again?

I mean, my God man, a woman can carry a pregnancy to full term in nine months, and Obama cannot turn around a nation that was slip sliding into the toilet?

Are you actually comparing a recession to a pregnancy? Now that is a first.
I am not even going to bother to touch this.

I know he is no Messiah,

apparently you think he is if he should be able to fix a global recession in 9 months. Is he supposed to walk up to some bags of money, touch them, and turn them into enough money to fix the economy?

but the man has a team of people at his disposal, either he is not listening, or they are not doing anything.

So you criticize him for rushing things through, and criticize him for not being fast enough all in the same thread?

Again, Bush spent longer denying there is a recession then you have given Bush/Obama to fix it.

And you ignore the fact that an all out DEPRESSIOn has been averted. And the economy is showing signs of improving. It is not a thermometer, it is a line of dominoes. And one has to fall into place for the others to fall into place.
Fact is, if Obama can turn a massive global recession in under 2 years, that is a monumental achievement.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by nixie_nox]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Very nice essay.

Applaud!

Mike

I never said an armed overthrow was the answer.

Never once have I advocated that of Obama, and his Administration.

I said, basically, for Obama to crap or get off the pot, in a slightly more diplomatic tone.

oh ok...so, i guess you have already contacted your local representative in congress or have personally joined a group to advocate for the people, to see how you might be able to help the president to "get off the pot"??

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
Why is it that people think violence is the only way to change things in this nation?????

What is needed is organization, a people that care more about what is happening that who wins the Biggest Loser! We forget that ats is full of people that are well informed, we cannot forget that most people in the US get only a few minutes of what the MSM calls news! They don't have a clue of the truth of any of this. It amazes me the people that have no clue about what is really going on.

If Ghandi and King were able to successfully pull of what can only be deemed revolutions in society and thinking with no violence, can not we today do the same? It is called a VOTE, vote the bums out! Anti incumbent movements are in part what is needed. If we send them all home regardless of party, that will send a loud and clear message. But we are all too busy defending this position or that one to actually unite and do something of substance.

Can't you see that Armed revolution is just what they want??? Perfect excuse for Martial Law and all the things that we truly fear!

i somewhat agree with you, but we just had an election and the majority of people have said they want the democrats in congress and president obama in the white house, you can't change leaders faster then that, unless you have an armed take-over of the US government.

and if you are not advocating that, then you have to work with the government that is currently in power, to right the wrongs of the past as best as they can. if you sit on the sidelines and do nothing constructive, but yell and scream, you become ineffective and forgetable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join