It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

123456 Pokemon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
After viewing the video linked in stillalive's post, I stumbled across this video

I'm...not sure.

What really throws me is the bho reference. Just thought I would bring it to the community's attention.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What do Barack Obama, Pokemon, the Alphabet and 123456 have in common?

Nothing.

Are we meant to be seeing something here? The only urge i feel is to get the old Gameboy out and pop in the Pokemon cartridge.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Yea that's what I was wondering. The subjects seem so randomly cobbled together that I am unsure as to why the [artist?] decided on what he did.

maybe he was exremely bored one day

edit: *goes to dig up his red version*

[edit on 9/13/09 by CSquared288]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I got Gold on Gameboy Color. What a fun game.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You realize this is by the potter puppet pals creator... if you heard of that... anyway, this is a joke video, though, pointless and stupid lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   
woops double post

[edit on 9/13/09 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MoothyKnight

hahah no never heard of them, definitely gonna look them up though

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Damn people, if you can't consider yourse;f part of 'teh internetz', then stuff like this will probably confuse you/make you find some nefarious reason (still not sure why this or the 'evil pig' threads got so much 'support').

I see some people trying to make connections and find hidden meanings...it's just internetz humor.

Here is a small test: Yatta, Collin Mockery, Everyone Else Has Had More Sex Than Me Bunny, lolz cats, mashup animations, ytmnd, SomethingAwful, 4chan, AlbinoBlackSheep, demented cartoon movie, Ultimate showdown, evil strawberry, Ze Missilez etc...

If you can't recall what those things refer to or sites where they can be readily found, then you probably shouldn't be attempting to dismantle and decipher the random # that is the internet culture.

It is nice to see people looking outside the box, but start with some basic understanding of the culture that produced what you are watching.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

Why do that when I have you to so readily inform me? The reason I brought this to ats for discussions is because I don't understand it. While I appreciate you pointing me in the right direction and suggesting other material to peruse, the condescending undertones weren't necessary.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by spines

It's kind of sad but you are right, it seems to be a clash of the ages as most the people who go to the gutter of the internet are 14 year old boys.

I had to laugh when that person posted about the evil pig thing, people making a big deal out of things that are being sensationalized and created by pretty much teenagers.

I think a lot of it has to do with age.
I'm sure if those were things I've never been exposed to I might be a little put off or curious as well, but who knows maybe rubber johnny is a area 51 experiment and mudkipz are taking over the world.

join