It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

let the Truth be known

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan exposes to the world, the International Bankers and the worldwide conspiracy to finance criminal activity under the guise of legitimate government institutions such as the Federal Reserve.

the Truth shall set you free...

Namaste

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Well, all i can say is expect him to die in the hear future, because of this.

second line.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
actually the powers that were are not allowed to just take people out anymore..

instead they use the media to spin and twist or hide the Truth..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
He claims this has been going on for centuries? I'm no historian but the Federal Reserve, Central Banking and international banking are fairly new, no?
Who are those men in uniform behind him? His entourage? And since when does a minister use the words god-da*n ? Not too overly impressed with this fella.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Very powerful video..
Thanks for sharing. When did this take place? Recently?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
He claims this has been going on for centuries? I'm no historian but the Federal Reserve, Central Banking and international banking are fairly new, no?
Who are those men in uniform behind him? His entourage? And since when does a minister use the words god-da*n ? Not too overly impressed with this fella.

The Rothschilds have dominated international banking since the late 18th century. And the broader problem of Usury and taxation goes back to biblical times. So yes, centuries. There's a world outside America. International banking is well over 200 years old in it's current form. America was founded as a reaction against it... but never quite broke free of elitist influence and, like a game fisherman was controlling the US, it was given some slack, lulled, and now is being pulled into the nets.

Given the severity of what he's talking about the language is apropriate. These are matters of life and death of millions due to the actions of a few very influential psychopaths in the money system.

Wake up to this reality.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Mindmelding]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindmelding

well said, thank you

amazing times ahead for us..

we WILL be Free..

hugs

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish
Who are those men in uniform behind him? His entourage?

They are the Fruit of Islam, pretty much his private army. It's the paramilitary wing of Nation of Islam.

Fruit of Islam

Catchy name for a security force.

The have even had federal contracts to do security for housing projects in the past.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
thats one islamic dude that rocks (: we need people JUST like him,people in power to spoke!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
thats one islamic dude that rocks (: we need people JUST like him,people in power to spoke!

i agree!

thanks for being you

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ya Louis really hit the nail on the head in this video.

Thank you for sharing this with me, because it was very uplifting to see someone in his position being so honest and blunt about the truth of our reality today.

I am not a follower of religion, but I must admit I feel the power of God (Truth-Justice) is making a serious resurgence in our reality.

This is proof of that, to me.

Flagged and starred. Very interesting developments in our society.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

i hear you..

hugs for you and all..

love will win, as it should.

make it so.

namaste

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaun1111

2 Peter 2:1-3
"But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves. Many will follow their shameful ways and will bring the way of truth into disrepute. In their greed these teachers will exploit you with stories they have made up. Their condemnation has long been hanging over them, and their destruction has not been sleeping."

Might be worth listening to the nonsense this man speels alongside the half truths he mixes into his blender.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

an experienced shill

with bible quotes and all..

the Truth will be known...

the powers that were are just that..control is an illusion.

time for abundance for all..

real freedom...

world peace..

namaste

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Shaun1111]

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
anyone know if he is still around?

well either way, thank you and much love to you

thanks for sharing Truth

namaste

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Now that we know the Federal Reserve is a privately owned, for-profit corporation, a natural question would be: who OWNS this company? Peter Kershaw provides the answer in "Economic Solutions" where he lists the ten primary shareholders in the Federal Reserve banking system.

1) The Rothschild Family - London 2) The Rothschild Family - Berlin 3) The Lazard Brothers - Paris 4) Israel Seiff - Italy 5) Kuhn-Loeb Company - Germany 6) The Warburgs - Amsterdam 7) The Warburgs - Hamburg 8) Lehman Brothers - New York 9) Goldman & Sachs - New York 10) The Rockefeller Family - New York
Now I don't know about you, but something is terribly wrong with this situation. Namely, don't we live in AMERICA? If so, why are seven of the top ten stockholders located in FOREIGN countries? That's 70%! To further convey how screwed-up this system is, Jim Marrs provides the following data in his phenomenal book, "Rule By Secrecy.
" He says that the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, which undeniably controls the other eleven Federal Reserve branches, is essentially controlled by two financial institutions:
1) Chase-Manhattan (controlled by the Rockefellers) - 6,389,445 shares - 32.
3%
2) Citbank - 4,051,851 shares - 20.
5%
Thus, these two entities control nearly 53% of the New York Federal Reserve Bank. Doesn't that boggle your mind? Now, considering how many trillions of dollars are involved here, and how the bankers are WAY above our "selected" officials in Washington, D.C., do you think the above-listed banks and families have an inordinate amount of say-so in how our country is being run? The answer is blindingly apparent.

Where does the money come from?
We all know that the Federal Reserve CORPORATION prints money - then loans it, at interest, to our government. But wait until you see what a total scam this process is. But before we get to the meat of this issue, let's remember one thing about the very essence of banking - primarily that money should have some type of standard upon which its value is based. In the case of America, we operate on what is called a "gold standard" (i.e. our money is backed by gold).

So, with that in mind, let's look at how money is actually created, and at what cost. If the Federal Reserve wants to print 1,000 one-hundred ($100) bills, their total cost for ink, paper, plates, labor, etc. would be approximately $23.00 (according to Davvy Kidd in "Why A Bankrupt America"). Now, if you do the math, the total cost of 10,000 bills would be $230.00 ($.023 x 10,000). But, and here's the catch - 10,000 $100 bills equals $1,000,000! So, the Federal Reserve can "create" a million dollars, then LEND it to the U.S. Government (with interest) for a total cost of $230.
00! That's not a bad deal, huh!
The banking industry calls this process "seignorage." I call it outright THEFT. Why? Well, regardless of the immense profit margin ($1,000,000 for $230), plus the huge interest payments, our government then needs to STEAL the American people's money to payoff their debts via a Mob-like agency called the IRS. So the bankers steal from the government, then the government turns around and steals from the people. I'm no genius, but who do you think is getting screwed in this process? US - the people at the bottom rung of the ladder.

What's worse is that - now catch your breath - there's NO MORE gold left in Fort Knox! It's all gone. In other words, the GOLD STANDARD that our financial system was based upon is now an illusion. We can't convert our money into gold --- only other currency. The entire underlying basis for our money is now a lie - a sham. The Federal Reserve has become so arrogant that they've become a literal MONEY MAKING MACHINE, creating currency out of thin air! So that's where the Fed gets their money - they literally make it, then lend it to us so they can make even MORE money off of it.

Money As A Religion
The above-detailed process has become so ridiculous that William Grieder, for

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
darn it wouldn't let me write it all out..

oh well, you get the picture

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shaun1111
reply to post by XXXN3O

an experienced shill

with bible quotes and all..

the Truth will be known...

the powers that were are just that..control is an illusion.

time for abundance for all..

real freedom...

world peace..

namaste

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Shaun1111]

I see, well if reading/studying the bible and applying its teachings to your life makes you a shill then I must be your definition of a shill.

That does not however, make me a false teacher like the man in the videos.

World peace you say

What else are you for, one world religion?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!

I've never known much about Farrakhan, but my respect for him just went through the roof!

Great find and great speech, OP. S&F

top topics

join