It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threat to the U.S.A.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

Heck if you had the hankering to do so, you could rig up a food service cart from a hotel with some upgraded wheels(not the cheap plastic crap), take it to the top of the stratosphere via the elevator, and remove the sinful american decadence of the vegas strip and over half the infidels in a 2 mile radius...

Gee whiz, why dont you just explain to them how to build it also!
Could you not be quite so creative purty please?

What if they(the tewewists)are reading this right now?

Not vegas! Of course that IS considered the city of sin!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I saw a little of this guys 911 story yesterday on TV. i Never watched the whole thing. But the part i watched never seemed like he received info on any terrorist attacks. Well he never said so anyway.

He basically said that his friend called him in to help with Trade center security and then as security experts they walked and looked at the various points of the trade center that could be vulnerable for an attack. They saw that any vehicle could be driven into the underground parking and could be an easy target for Terrorists. But of course no one listened to them and Boom the attack in 2003. Of course the Trade centers stuck out in the air, you don;t have to be much of a security expert to figure out that someone could fly a plane loaded with explosives into the Building.

Mmmm With his close contracts to Terrorists I wonder if he never let his tongue slip about that in a Mosque.? Maybe the idea of an air attack too. The air attack was too big do do themselves , maybe it was always on the drawing board for one day when we need to go to war.

We have the security expert who knows terrorist, it’ll be easy to get a few scrape goals who want to die for Allah. With a little help from the Gov. you in business.

So if there is a half truth to any of this. We could be in for a dirty September. Is there not a movie called Black September?

They may not do it during Ramadan. But Ramadan in 2009 will start on Friday, the 21st of August and will continue for 30 days until Saturday, the 19th of September.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dodadoom

Trust me, the transportation idea is something anyone who has any imagination or has ever watched a heist movie could come up with.

The real issue is building and perfecting an implosion style nuclear device and getting the refined fuel to make it go. Oh, and then shrinking it down to the size necessary. Took us quite a while and a whole lot of bangs to perfect.

In my opinion, if this scenario were to play out, there would be 3 possible scenarios: 1. Foreign Nuclear Power attacks, in which case I wouldn't worry about it because the missiles would be raining down. 2. Foreign Nuclear Power sells said nuke to arms dealer/terrorist and such item is detonated, in which case they have the imagination to get it themselves, and into the country, I'm sure they can figure out how to deploy it. 3. Rogue elements of our government uses one as control mechanism/false flag op, in which case they don't need my advice and there will be a massive coverup to prevent independent testing of radiation

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Don't forget to add in -Ivan need money so he sold a few on the black market a few years back. The Russians cannot tell anyone, We'll not Publically. and then one day Boom!.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

For Roger Stigers and anyone interested on a SUIT CASE NUKE DAMAGE.
oK, I admit up front that I am no expert but, I have been to several Nuclear physics schools while in the military.

I just read an article that made the following statements and they seem reasonable so I am going to accept them as facts until someone proves otherwise. Concerning a Soviet made suit case nuke: The yield from the detonation is the same or similar to a soviet 155MM Tactical nuclear howitzer or cannon round. This is reported to be approximately one (1) KT or 1-kiloton, a ton being 2000 pounds makes the suit case nuke approximately one thousand tons of TNT. The Soviets do not refer to the "suit case nukes as such, they call them " TN Land-mines" Tactical Nuclear land mines or MINATOM.

Now for comparison:

The Little Boy bomb the U.S dropped on Hiroshima to end world War -2 was a 15- KT or fifteen kiloton nuclear weapon that weighted 9,700 pound. A suit case nuke will weigh in at about 6-7 kilos.
Now you can go on line to see what that bomb did to Hiroshima Japan and assume that the suit-case nuke will do approximately 1/15 the damage which is still considerable. What most people do not understand about thermonuclear weapons is that the smaller ones reach full magnification in radiation strength and brightness causing instant blindness very rapidly. They cannot be compared to conventional bombs in anyway. ie. If you are standing near the center when it goes off you do not get blown up per se, you get dissentigrated or receive a killer dose of Gamma radiation, then the beta radiation these two being able to penetrate your clothing and skin and then their is the Alpha radiation. If you are anywhere near the center it will be like standing on the sun while it is off and then it is turned on for 1/2 second and it is over. I don't tell you this to scare you it just seems that everyone out there has no idea how nasty a Nuclear weapon is.
With todays modern technology the newer suit case bombs could be bigger
than there counter-part of the cold war time period by that I mean a suit case nuke could have a yield of the 15 KT that was dropped on Hiroshima
Japan or the Gamma radiation which initially had only a very short range as it travel from the center of the bomb could have been extended many time so who knows what is coming.

If the conventional wisdom is that the new suit case nukes are going to be equal in yield to the old suit case nukes then you are looking at approximately 6-8 sq blocks with immediate radiation reaching out 2- 3 time that area and a radiation cloud floating around the City contaminating
everything it passes over. Some of the contamination on the ground can last from weeks to months to years. I know this sounds scary but I have played it down as much as I dare and still be able to tell you the truth. SO now that you have a little understanding of the thermonuclear bomb, The Russians use to have I do not know if they still do but at one time they had several 50 megaton thermonuclear weapons. I believe the United States did not build anything larger than 20 Megatons-yes that right 40 million pounds of TNT. 1 megaton = 1 million tons of TNT ..........KMG

[edit on 13-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Ya, I guess you're right.
Anyone who thinks they get 70 some odd virgins when they die must have a pretty vivid imagination! Good points.
Although there is such a thing as suitcase nukes.
I can't argue with any of your three scenarios either.
Already has proven to work.
Terror has allowed the patriot act to be implemented, and mass fear to be spread prolifically. Basically they have already won.
Look at us, we are broke and scared.
Land of the greed, home of the 'fraid. As in paranoid.
Thanks for the reply and thoughts!
You realize I was just giving you a hard time earlier, right?
Peace to us!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Maybe it's intuition or simply mass-paranoia, but there is a feeling of something bad coming from all parts of the world. Try your best to stay calm and do not panic guys. Keep your eyes and ears open to anything strange but do not assume the worst will definitely happen.

It is MUCH better to over prepare on things like food and supplies than under prepare and be caught off guard.

P.S. I am hearing the sounds of planes and helicopters more often as each day goes by. Not sure if this will relate to a worldwide event or not, but it only adds to one's fears.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Near the end of the second season of 24 they put a nuke on a plane and fly it off to the desert to detonate it without taking out LA. Rest in peace George Mason (awesome character) but anyways...I can see correlations. But apparently Daniel J.Hill has predicted both WTC attacks. (You could argue that with the intel available it was easy to guess) He may have a good record but I won't go screaming for the hills yet. I am fully prepared against radioactive zombies since my house has an elaborate network of ladders and iron doors, the zombies natural enemy.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
Near the end of the second season of 24 they put a nuke on a plane and fly it off to the desert to detonate it without taking out LA. Rest in peace George Mason (awesome character) but anyways...I can see correlations. But apparently Daniel J.Hill has predicted both WTC attacks. (You could argue that with the intel available it was easy to guess) He may have a good record but I won't go screaming for the hills yet. I am fully prepared against radioactive zombies since my house has an elaborate network of ladders and iron doors, the zombies natural enemy.

One thing you have to remember is that this guy was once Mujahideen. He fought the Soviets, met bin Laden, and know exactly how these guys think, not to mention being a former US Army Special Forces operator. He also very likely still has contacts in the middle-east.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by veritech01]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
this thread has inspired me to write my own thread.

good info posted, and of course some rather ignorant and less than humane comments have been made. To say that "MUSLIMS" deserve to be blown off the map is no less, no different, than what the news/media networks would have you believe that THEY, THE ENEMY, THE MUSLIMS, believe about you. It's simply wrong to ignore the normal people, for lack of better terms, the SERFS of present day. Am I wrong? No, I'm not.

You as a person are merely a number, without you, the population would be one less. One less consumer, one less payer, one less to be programmed. And their government (likewise ours) attributes the same characteristics to them. Neither group (you, American) and (them, muslim) has the same rights as the elite. There are elite muslims, jews, "christians", ect. But not all rectangles are squares. A person with elite power could be from anywhere or look like anyone.

typical for programming though, got to pat those guys on the backs who discovered social manipulation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Here are two interesting articles... Is 2009 the year we will get nuked? Well apparently there's a good chance considering a nuclear or biological attack by 2013 is likely...

www.foxnews.com...

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Hey now, I live in Las Vegas/ and I guess it doesnt help that I live right near the base

If I die in a nucleor blast, Ima kill myself.

Hey terrorists(or govt)...Leave Las Vegas alone damnit. Or we will tell everyone what you did while at The Glitter Gultch.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Its not just the blast -which way is the wind Blowing? Fall out could be worse than going in a split second.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Bump.

Why hasn't this received more attention? Seems like a credible warning!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
Bump.

Why hasn't this received more attention? Seems like a credible warning!

We are on information overload! There are plenty of credible threats, and plenty of independent 'predictions' all pointed at this fall! And plenty of government exercises, and drills, and investigations. And plenty of security alerts, and odd behaviours, and mysterious arrests, or crashes, or suicides!

At this point, it seems inevitable, and it seems the time is fast approaching! So moniter ATS, turn off MSM, buy Spam/Bullets/Rice/Water, get blankets together, and hang on!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Here are just a few of the more credible threads that are causing desensitization to all the threats we are bombarded with lately!

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Iran shoots down a shiny UFO......or drone......or one of their own? LOL!

Crazy weather across globe, getting crazier!

9/22 Nuclear Attack Threat

CHIP stocks triple in one day! And they obtain 2 new patents for diagnostic ability, and another thread for chips to remind patients to take their medication!

Another thread that is combining all the "Ominous Signals"

Israel may "have" to attack Iran by December

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Plucky must have slept in today! no PS

I'm ready, kayak and BOB in hand 1/4 mile from creek in center of the USA

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"Hill claims that 7 Cities in the U.S. will be hit with suit-case nukes during Ramadan in Sept. 2009. "

ramadan has already ended and nothin happend.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well if they do have nukes RUSSIA probally gave them to the terrorist just to weaken are country so they can move in attack after the 7 nukes go off it would be a slaughter.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by kissmygrits

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any "suitcase" nukes.

Behold:

real deal....

<< 1   >>

join