It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Base: Mars Moon Phobos - Photo - WOW!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Ask Easynow... he just posted that video on a thread a few days ago...

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I wonder what could have caused these lights....

Very strange.

AS14-70-9835
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS14-70-9836
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS14-70-9837
www.lpi.usra.edu...

This is an animation made by me using the three frames in question:

-Internos

*Thanks for putting that animation together Internos.

[edit on 20-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

This could be the sattelite itself. Maybe it is reflecting the sun in this angle. But cant say about the size.I think this would be a huge reflection because you can see the horizon of the planet. But maybe there are big reflections possible on a moon with no atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MySkinIsGrey26

Let's hope so.

I'd hate to have it turn out to be studio lighting...

Giant 3-D Moonscape:.

3D Moon globe

*Thanks Zorgon and thelivingmoon.com for the images

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Great find.
Maybe its someone looking for Helium-3.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
Great find.

Helium3 is rare on Earth

So how can a lab provide 1500 liters of the stuff to a Fusion lab here on Earth...

on a regular (monthly) basis...

in 1964

Hold that though... coming soon to a thread near you

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Great find.

Helium3 is rare on Earth

So how can a lab provide 1500 liters of the stuff to a Fusion lab here on Earth...

on a regular (monthly) basis...

in 1964

Hold that though... coming soon to a thread near you

Hi Guys
how the mining would be done is well documented here is a example

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ocker
Hi Guys
how the mining would be done is well documented here is a example

In 1964?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

that would be "project horizon" that never officially went ahead, i think it went deep black as the time scale of 1964 for the helium 3 adds up imo,any thoughts Z?

[edit on 20/9/2009 by stealthyaroura]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

For all we know He3 is rare on the Moon. It's existence is there is theoretical but maybe LCROSS will show us different.

We're goin' to the Moon to get that, Helium 3
Ain't nothin' it can't fix
Old dogs can learn new tricks
When the streets are lined with bricks of that Helium threeeeeee

*hummming off into the distance.

[edit on 9/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura i think it went deep black as the time scale of 1964 for the helium 3 adds up imo,any thoughts Z?

I think your right. As to the HE3 that Phage has been sniffing... I have better than thoughts I have delivery slips

But I need to follow that trail before posting especially considering who the supplier is and where it went...

Will take a few day

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Samples collected in 1969 by Neil Armstrong during the first lunar landing showed that helium-3 concentrations in lunar soil are at least 13 parts per billion (ppb) by weight. Levels may range from 20 to 30 ppb in undisturbed soils. Quantities as small as 20 ppb may seem too trivial to consider. But at a projected value of $40,000 per ounce, 220 pounds of helium-3 would be worth about $141 million.

Because the concentration of helium-3 is extremely low, it would be necessary to process large amounts of rock and soil to isolate the material. Digging a patch of lunar surface roughly three-quarters of a square mile to a depth of about 9 ft. should yield about 220 pounds of helium-3--enough to power a city the size of Dallas or Detroit for a year.

www.isro.org...

The Chandrayaan-1 mission: part of it was to conduct chemical and mineralogical mapping of the entire lunar surface for distribution of mineral and chemical elements such as Magnesium, Aluminum, Silicon, Calcium, Iron and Titanium as well as high atomic number elements such as Radon, Uranium & Thorium with high spatial resolution.

The Global money makers do not want to miss out on this money train.

Thanks

Ocker

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Originally posted by ocker
reply to post by Phage

Well, I guess the streets aren't lined with bricks of it. I wonder how they make the 45% jump from 13ppb to 20ppb though.

enough to power a city the size of Dallas or Detroit for a year.

Once you have the industry in place on the Moon to process it and the fusion technology on Earth to utilize it.

[edit on 9/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Interesting, to say the least! A space image that's not airbrushed, wow, the times are changing.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Ask Easynow... he just posted that video on a thread a few days ago...

Last night after reading the above I did a search for easynow and found a few threads authored by him but none pointed towards a lunar video as I described. Can you possibly provide a link or a thread title?

Also, do you know how to post photos here and if you do, please teach me so that I can add the frames of the flashing light I mentioned.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
I wonder what could have caused these lights....

Very strange.

AS14-70-9835
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS14-70-9836
www.lpi.usra.edu...

AS14-70-9837
www.lpi.usra.edu...

This is an animation made by me using the three frames in question:

-Internos

*Thanks for putting that animation together Internos.

Yes, I agree that those lights could be the result of reflections possibly from shooting through a glass window towards the high albedo of some craters.

I'd like to post 3 photos that could benefit from the same sequence effect you created so I'll appreciate your telling me here or privately ([email protected]) how to do it if I can use my photos which are in my hard drive.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

reply to post by don rumsfeld

Look at this way.
When you're trying to land your shuttlecraft just aim in the
middle of those 2 lights so you don't hit the moon surface.

So, your premise is that the aliens have the technology to build and operate a base on a small moon from which they travel back and forth between their youtube appearances, and yet they need runway lights to make a safe landing? They haven't yet developed sophisticated radar or night vision for their interstellar space craft?

Also, all impact craters look like that - the earth's moon must be covered with radar dishes.

My theory: That's not a small moon - it's a battle station capable of destroying planets. Oh my God! I just had vision. It was if billions of voices cried out in terror and then were suddenly silenced.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gools
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65cc8b1e16e7.gif[/atsimg]

HAHAHA....funny dude..

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I see two more lights and a vertical line to the left and off of Phobos. The two additional lights are in perfect line with the two in the crater. I think it's some lens artifact or distortion. It would be cool if you could zoom in on the three lights and see that they are windows with ET's with videocams. At any rate I think this is the moon with the monolith that Buzz Aldrin talked about. I could be wrong. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 6 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I cant quite see the lights but I do see a tower like anamoly to the left of the top crater?? anyone else see this??

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join