It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012--Oh isn't the NWO having fun with this one??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
hey DRG

you said that karmic consquenses are suspended is that for us as well? because not every one who is evil is NWO. there are a lot of A-holes out there and "but its there fault" doesn't seem like a justifible exuess for mass murdering each other over the years.

Hey RN,
No the karma is only being suspended for the NWO bunch; specifically the Jue-sah and anyone they give this swirly gold speckled translucent red marble to. It is placed under the tongue and sorta sinks in, to where it is invisible. If you don't have the marble, then you are going to be collecting all the karma owed you asap.

if kama comes and takes them out then we're just as big a target.

My advice: Don't stand too near them.

theres definatly a lot of bs stories and disinfo hype over 2012 but they don't have to fake it when they can make it. my opinion is that the 'dooms-day' senario is a last efort plan.

Well I see them *trying* to make it, but we humans who are awake and aware are manifesting their failure, and the elves aren't really gonna let them mess up their vacation world too badly either. And the elves can outgun ANY hard technology the NWO bunch has.
I do see them trying to do that pole-shifting thing as a last resort, and as more of a punishment to us than any real take over effort, since they know they are so doomed once the contract is up.
It may shift a bit, but it will be stopped before any too much damage can be done.

if you can't control 80% of the population, then reduce the population so what you already have is the 80%. lob a couple of nukes around and the counter attacks will do the rest.

Yah, that is why part of the NWO agenda is population reduction by at least 50%, always has been. Heck, that is what the whole 'killing villages of non-jue-sah' was all about in the old testament. They been doing it since they got here.

as much as i would hate to admit it, i'm ethier an Indigo or you've been stalking me *looks out window*

*lol* I'm guessing you are indigo then, since I haven't done any traveling in quite a while!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
WHAT THE ****...................who is the master of karma?
I don't think i like that someone can just turn it on and off.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is probably one of the "more believable" predictions ive seen here.

Mostly regarding karma, and how it is non-existent.

The futures you can't see because they are still being written.

Who knows? Maybe NWO could still pull it off!

Im sure there are just as many other civilizations fighting against NWO agenda with us, as there are fighting on their side.

Only one question, who are these elves (Elths?) you speak of?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by PolarKnight
WHAT THE ****...................who is the master of karma?
I don't think i like that someone can just turn it on and off.

It isn't turned off, by any means, but our overarching sentience of the human race can, with the agreement of it's many parts hold karma in abeyance. Since all of our higher selves see that this process with the NWO bunch was necessary for our spiritual growth in the timeframe to be ready to make full enlightenment by now, the abeyance was given.
But when that karma comes due, oh yah, that's gonna hurt.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by djpleiades
This is probably one of the "more believable" predictions ive seen here.

Thanks.
It is the strongest future I see in the racial/collective unconscious.

Mostly regarding karma, and how it is non-existent.

Their karma isn't non-existent, just held in abeyance. After 2012, it's alll coming due.

The futures you can't see because they are still being written.

Well, it is more like rough sketches. There are forms, but the detail is fuzzy.

Who knows? Maybe NWO could still pull it off!

Oh, I hope you will join us in manifesting that it won't!! But there is a lot going on inside the illuminati right now that is really pulling them and their plans apart.

Im sure there are just as many other civilizations fighting against NWO agenda with us, as there are fighting on their side.

Actually, earth is the only planet with the NWO infestation.
And most aliens are fairly neutral, they want to see how we pull this off. They want to know how to do enlightenment.

Only one question, who are these elves (Elths?) you speak of?

I do have a thread about them, "The El-*th are real". They were here long before humanity was sentient, and this was their world until we humans started running amok.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by monoboy
Excellent thread, very interesting thanks!

Thanks monoboy! I just want to help people not be so afraid and manipulated about this topic. Sure, protect yourself, manifest safety, keep some extra food and water on hand, but I don't see the icky stuff lasting nearly as long as they want us to believe it will.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

another question?

what are some of the first big changes you see happening in society in the next couple months or years?
and i am still confused as to what will actually happen in 2012 and the years that pass it, i mean i got mine own idea but i am not sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
reply to post by DragonriderGal

another question?

what are some of the first big changes you see happening in society in the next couple months or years?
and i am still confused as to what will actually happen in 2012 and the years that pass it, i mean i got mine own idea but i am not sure.

I see some people starting to be able to make the shift into their light/spirit bodies. That is going to change a lot of stuff. Also, the NWO is going to start falling apart, but it won't be too bad because there are many of us expecting it. Some actually are in a position help make the transition more smooth, and will.

I think the Elves might make themselves know here soon, too. The energy pathway to earth is fixed now, so they can travel here pretty easily.

Probably the biggest event for 2012 is going to be the NWO taking it on the chin.
I think we are going to see them catching hell. But like I said, manifest safety for yourself and loved ones and you will be fine. Oh and don't stand too near any NWO flunkie. *lol*

I will dig around a bit more and see if there is anything else. I think it is important to understand that the 'tribulation' is most likely for the Jue-sah/NWO bunch. I don't think the rest of us are meant to get whacked by it.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Great thread!

I've had the same feeling from start about the 2012 drama... i knew it was fake and i made a promise to myself in 2007 that i wouldnt be afraid of 2012...
Ive watched hundreds probably thousands of videos and threads throught the i-net....

and all my conclusion about the NWO plan was that they
wanted to spread fear about the subject, and when it started popping on varius tv programs (nibiru / polarity shift / new ice age / mayan long count calendar)
u knew u were right...

i had a feeling that aliens is "the elite" its simply stupid to deny the FACT of UFO's... and the origin of them...

Also what do u know about that south pole / north pole.
And inner earth theorys?

And! Shaman journey = '___' / ayauascha ? or how does it work

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Spankenstein

in regards to karma what do you see it as or describe it as being? I don't look at it as being a set of laws/rules as people seem to say (as moral to us doesn't mean that it is for every were else) but something similar to the law of entropy and cause and affect.

move the universe away from its balance point and it pushes back to its original place or as close as possible.

I see some people starting to be able to make the shift into their light/spirit bodies.

do these people know that they are? what lets people know they are moving in that direction? are you starting to shift?

I think the Elves might make themselves know here soon

do you know how soon? it would be interesting to know when.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spankenstein
Great thread!

Thanks!

I've had the same feeling from start about the 2012 drama... i knew it was fake and i made a promise to myself in 2007 that i wouldnt be afraid of 2012...
Ive watched hundreds probably thousands of videos and threads throught the i-net....
and all my conclusion about the NWO plan was that they
wanted to spread fear about the subject, and when it started popping on varius tv programs (nibiru / polarity shift / new ice age / mayan long count calendar)
u knew u were right...

Good catch there, Spankenstein! Yes, it is all about terrifying us and thereby making us more manipulate-able because we will feel like we need someone to 'protect' us and run to them *ack* for safety. I think if you can keep from fearing and just manifest personal safety for yourself and your loved ones, and even your home and such, all of the manufactured 'disaasters' pass you by, or have a minimal impact.

i had a feeling that aliens is "the elite" its simply stupid to deny the FACT of UFO's... and the origin of them...

So true. The NWO were the Jue-sah orignally. Aliens without a doubt.

Also what do u know about that south pole / north pole.
And inner earth theorys?

I see that the pole shifting crap was something the NWO bunch does to try to kill off a bunch of people. I don't think they will be able to do it again though, with us humans waking up and manifesting against their plans. Also I see the Elves not wanting to put up with the mess that would make either, so if we don't stop them, I am pretty sure the Elves will.
The inner earth thing is probably the dracs dwelling place. They stay down there to keep from getting sucked into human bodies. The rock buffers them, just as the water will buffer them.

And! Shaman journey = '___' / ayauascha ? or how does it work

I did it only with a teacher drumming. I don't really trust anything I would discover if drugs were involved, I am pretty sure. Heck, I haven't even tried marijuana!

[edit on 25-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by RokNinja
in regards to karma what do you see it as or describe it as being? I don't look at it as being a set of laws/rules as people seem to say (as moral to us doesn't mean that it is for every were else) but something similar to the law of entropy and cause and affect.

I see it as more of a spirit level function, versus physical. Hence when someone does something bad, their higher self is the one behind the 'repayment' because it is trying to push us to be the best selves possible. When the NWO bunch agreed to the 'no karma due until 2012 if you can't enslave us' thing, it tied their higher selves hands because we won't allow the karma to be 'reaped from humanity; so to speak. They still have karma due from mistreating other aliens though.

do these people know that they are? what lets people know they are moving in that direction? are you starting to shift?

I am pretty sure there are a bunch of us that are aware enough to sense the coming change. Many may not be aware of what exactly that change is, but once someone starts doing it, it will catch on like wild fire. The key is to heal yourself. If you are doing that, you are moving in the right direction.

I sure hope I can begin the shift as soon as it is possible. I work at it every nite before going to sleep.

do you know how soon? it would be interesting to know when.

I don't see any particular date. I don't think they've decided yet if they will.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join