It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012--Oh isn't the NWO having fun with this one??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
I somewhat agree with the poster.

Remember this
There is only Now
Now is neither past nor future
Now is the key to the universe
Now is without beginning or ending
Now is where the power resides
Now is where stillness, unconditional love, kindness, and a peace beyond understanding abides.

Huh. Sorry, but that spiel sounds pretty rehearsed. That sort of 'quoting' always gives me a queasy feeling, which I find is more like an 'anti'-click. Especially that last line of dogma. Sounds sooooooooooo NWO spun. You could put that line into ANY religion (all of them were created by the NWO or created with the NWO's help, BTW) and it would fit just fine. That is a dead give away.

So my guess is this is one of those 'new age' philosophies that the NWO has gotten embedded in the new 'religious movement' they helped design for those burnt out on the more traditional ones.

Yes, now is important, but the future is also important. Would you drive a car with your eyes closed?? Not likely. So why rush into your future with your thoughts about what you want to see there turned off?? Equally foolish.

The past is also important because that is where we have learned our 'lessons'. To forget the past, to minimize the past is to say, I haven't learned a darn thing and then keep running into the same wall over and over and over again.

Now you can see why the NWO bunch would love us to forget the past and ignore the future, Oh yeah. *shakes head*

If you are having problems quote n quote "fitting into" this world and are called a misfit, weird, strange, no ambition, irresponsible etc by your peers. If you have never really been interested in and or bored with, money, entertainment, competition, sex, and all the other ego based states of being they have taught you.. Its called the herd mentality and they will cast you away if you do not conform to the norm. Its normal

I would say that if you feel that way, chances are you are an Indigo. There is a whole planet's worth of those spirits coming in and being newly arrived, this is probably their first human life. It is practically a given that they are so not gonna feel at 'home' here! And that lack of being manipulated by the herd mentality is exactly why the blues brought the indigos here. The NWO bunch can't manipulate them like most of the rest of humanity. It is putting a big monkey wrench in making their needed quota of 80% of humanity enslaved.

there is a good chance alot of changing will be coming your way if not happening right NOW. Dont get weirded out at yourself for experiencing synchronicity or if you have started seeing some strange stuff by now...perfectly normal at this stage. You arent schizophrenic or psychotic or need to be on meds. It will be very easy to get caught up in feeling all alone and lonely and that there is something terribly wrong with you. You might have friends, family, and experts start turning on you passively and aggressively.

The indigo leadership is trying like crazy to get a hold of you, if you are indigo. They are orchestrating stuff, trying to get their people awake and aware. They, too, are up against a time frame, because when we start making enlightenment, they are going to be losing people to that as well, and they don't want that, at all. How can you rule a world of only a few leaders? As an indigo, your biggest challenge is going to be connecting energetically at such a full level, so that might be an area to start focusing personal growth work on. I know it is for me, with my spirit origin being a dragon rider.

They will try and convince you that it is you that has the problem. Just forgive and bless them as a sick person. You will begin meeting folks just like you that are WEIRD...lol Relax and enjoy the ride you are not alone.

Since you are so far out of the norm, of course the non-indigos will react. Sadly, that usually means with ridicule or even cruelty. But do understand, it isn't you. It is their fear and frustration at being unable to manipulate you, even as the NWO can't.

And definitely, when you meet another indigo, you will know it. They act and feel 'right' because they hold the same spirit origins values. So, really I see the indigo's choice being 1) do they want to wake up and get on board with the indigo plan to take over the world, or 2) do they want to wake up and start working towards enlightenment. It really will be the individual's choice. Of course there is always 3) don't wake up and let whatever happen happen.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
No response for me?

(second line)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
wow
i dont even know what to make of this
the only reason i want to beleive in this is because of all the ridiculous theories of aliens/spirits/gods/enlightment/2012 blah blah blah, this is actually more positive than negative.
i really hope we get some answers about whats really going on because im losing hope
someone explain to me this englighment theory, reincarnation, spirits...

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'll tell you whos having fun. The same people who where having fun before the year 2000. With no doubt some new additions. Theres people out there who are relly good writers and they make alot of money out of it. I know theres people on here who don't fall for all the 2012 stuff just like theres people on here who do fall for it. Not all what you read about 2012 is true. Am not saying nothing is going to happen, who knows something mite. My point is, alot of people are making money out of this just like they did in 2000. There the ones who are having fun with this. I'll bet you all that after 2012 there will be a new date.

Tsom87

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

OP is Starred and Flagged and all your subsequent posts also Starred

YES . . the 'NWO' sure IS having fun with 2012, lol

And as the Juh-sah own virtually ALL publishing houses AND own the 'news industry' AND own and control the garbage spewed out of Hollywood AND own and control virtually everything that emerges from tv, etc. --- they are ALSO making a fortune out of 2012, as you've mentioned, in addition to pushing their 2012-industry to other advantage

The 2012-industry ALSO provides them the opportunity to have fun with technology to produce earthquakes, tsunamis, plagues of locusts and anything else their sick imaginations dream up, via their drones in government and science

2012 is their opportunity to create Cecil B DeMille 'spectaculars' AND to feature profitable same within their mind-destroying media-industries to ramp up the Sheepies fears at the same time the Juh-sah indulge in more blood sacrifice and human suffering

Sure, some of the Sheep are buying it .. because it offers them a way out of their failed dreeeeeems and unattainable ambitions

Others of the Sheep see 2012 as a way of 'making true' the religious clap-trap formulated and sold to them under the guise of 'religious prophecy' etc.

Yes .. one (or ten million) are born every minute

And surely, under the umbrella of 'catastrophes' being fine-tuned by the Juh-sah to coincide with the manufactured date of 2012, the Juh-sah hope to finally enslave pesky humanity and thus honour (for once - and only under duress) the 'contract' from which they've profited for eons and which must have seemed, at the outset, to be 'so far away'.

Hope you're correct
.. Hope the Juh-sah have finally run out of time. Hope a failed 2012 will mean their long and whining fall into that eternal abyss from which no escape or return will ever be possible

In the meantime, they're flogging 2012 for all it's worth ... like car-manufacturers trying desperately to unload superceded stock onto suckers before the New Model is unveiled

The post-2012 era will be shattering for those who NEED '2012' to end their pointlessness and will be a sobering awakening for many others.

For MOST of us however, post-2012 will be a blessed relief from a culture of idiotic belief in a script that even ten year olds would toss back on the shelf .. and a return to 'get up and get moving forward'

As a previous poster has advised all who read this thread -- check out Rik Clay (and learn about the planned 'invasions from space' and other holographic Hollywoodian nonsense scheduled to coincide with the 2012 Olympics in London). Check the street names in the London Olympic site and SEE just how far in advance the Juh-sah plan their numerous deceptions of humanity. See also the Rik Clay threads in Icke's forums, including (last time I looked) the 2012 imagery contained within structures, logos, etc. of the earlier Chinese Olympics (subliminal reinforcement of the '2012 scam'). Rik Clay was on the ball .. hence his very early and weird demise. Anyone hoping for a 2012 'end times' really needs to see Rik Clay's work .. and could save themselves 2 and a bit years of pointless waiting for '2012')

[edit on 15-9-2009 by St Vaast]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
No response for me?

(second line)

Dang... I slid right by your post! I will answer right now! Sorry!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
To clarify, I am one of those who gets goosebumps, hair standing up, can alter my zapping potential (static discharge) at times, ect. None of these indicative of good or bad, but the warm and fuzzy tingling feelings that course through my body is what tells me "did you really get that there?" I have been focusing on increasing it as of late, and when reading your posts, because of their nature of being quite different, I want to believe there is something potentially greater about our history and future. tingle, tingle.

To reiterate, from your point of view, let me see if I have this correct.

I'm very mechanically apt, ie: one of them literal jack of all trades. I'm average height 5'10, Baltic, Scottish, Irish, Dutch, Norwegian, and German. I would most likely have a soul from the elven side, from your testimonies, correct?

If so, what are the easiest ways to determine this? Any material specific for elven souls that would be good learning and help enhance spiritual/psychic growth?

And have you ever heard of (a) Daerdra? (DARE-DRAH or DEAR-DRUH pronounced)

Ok... again sorry about sliding by this the first time! And yes, we humans are the ONLY species I see being able to make full enlightenment which includes that shifting into a light/spirit body. We are incredibly unique and certainly not all in a bad way! *lol* Once we start making that shift, we will probably even be able to out gun the elves, so to speak. But since making that shift takes being competent on all levels, mental, physical, emotional and spiritual, we aren't going to be abusive. It just isn't possible to be emotionally and spiritually healthy and abusive too.

Buy anyway yes, I would say you have a really high chance of being an ex-elf although they tend to be taller, for the most part. You could well be one of the lesser elves, who weren't quite as powerful at working with raw energy, but who were the ones who usually got the job done. Much more the nuts and bolts kind of focus, versus the grand arm waving and zapping of things with raw energy, like the High elves.

The ancestry of course is only a general indicator, but since the greys adapted the human body to fit with the alien species they were around, it is highly likely that as an ex elf, you would choose a body with a northern European ancestry.

The ex-elves are the ones driving the forward momentum of western civilization; as elves they could do all sorts of things with raw energy. As a human with a spirit sense of what should be possible (left from their elven days), they began inventing and tinkering with hard science, trying to replicate what they 'knew' to be possible, even though they didn't actually remember. Most of the other elder races, like the fairies, gnomes, unicorns, sylphs and nymphs etc, all pretty much choose to reincarnate in the northern European heritage too.

What I also see is that a lot of the aliens who are few in number, like myself, tend to reincarnate as this heritage, because in the elven mindset, individuals are respected and differences in thought and beliefs are considered interesting, versus threatening as they would be in other spirit origin cultures, like the asians/greys. The elves really were the most powerful aliens around, and consequently, they were less afraid, more open to difference/diversity.

Again, what I have found is that when you connect to your spirit origins, there is that same kind of recognition of 'truth' usually. That goosebump thing, in your case.
So if thinking of being an elf doesn't make that happen, try exploring the other elder races, those that are supposedly mythical. You might find a match there.

Of course the indigos are coming in all over the place, willy nilly. They are just being dumped here, by the blues, so you will find them all over the world, in every genotype. If you don't really feel like you belong here, that all around you there are people who seem just plain blind to the obvious manipulations you see going on everywhere, and you really don't like sharing your space much with any but a chosen few, you might even be indigo. They are usually very intelligent and good with fixing things, especially electronics.

And the task for making enlightenment is the same for all people, regardless of spirit origins. The first part is becoming the truest and best you possible on all levels, but especially the emotional and spiritual ones. The goal is to become the 'you' you would have been if you had been raised by the best parents in a world where everything was perfect; no NWO in sight. All traumas, fears, disappointments, in essence all emotional scars healed, no reactivity left, just a true 'here and now' response to any situation, be it happiness, anger, sadness, etc. The spiritual/psychic stuff will begin unfolding the more you heal yourself and start to know and trust and love yourself, but it isn't actually part of the whole enlightenment thing. It is one swell by product though!

The other half is being able to tolerate full connection to the whole of the universal energy field. In that place, you will be completely transparent; everything about you will be known by anyone else who is in that state, so if there is something you don't like or are ashamed of about yourself or your choice of behaviors, it is going to be quite uncomfortable.

Other than for the ex-greys with their history of a hive mind, this is actually going to be pretty uncomfortable for us all, I think, since we have gotten so used to be separate. Even if you love yourself fully, being that close to so many people ALL the time with no privacy is going to be a challenge, and probably one of the biggest reasons people will change back into their physical form.

Luckily, we can go back and forth as much as we want, and after a while, we may find a way to get the space we need but still have that full connection.
All that stuff is on the other side of the shift for me, in the racial unconscious and harder to see.

And Daerdra would be just about any of these aliens. It is we who have some of their dna in us because it made us more like them. None of them are from this world originally. The elves found this world and fixed it up as a vacation world, then we came along, blew that all to doo-doo. *lol*

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FightThePower
wow
i dont even know what to make of this
the only reason i want to beleive in this is because of all the ridiculous theories of aliens/spirits/gods/enlightment/2012 blah blah blah, this is actually more positive than negative.
i really hope we get some answers about whats really going on because im losing hope
someone explain to me this englighment theory, reincarnation, spirits...

Yes, and that is exactly why I feel it necessary to share this information. Way too many people are in your shoes. They are losing hope, and that is EXACTLY what the NWO wants. Once people believe themselves defeated, they will be.

Now I am not saying there won't be rough patches; there will be. But each and every one of us has the power to keep ourselves safe with the strength of our will alone aka manifesting. And believe me, the NWO doesn't even want you to know about that little trick.

All the realllly scary stuff is written by the NWO with the express purpose of weakening us, make us easier to manipulate/control. They know what we are truly capable of and that is why they are trying so hard to keep us from finding out with massive dis- and mis-information or suppressing information or by poo-hooing, criticizing, ridiculing, or even out right attacking anyone who won't sing along with the doom and gloom party line.

And if you read thru my other threads (not trying to advertise here, just not wanting to type all that again), I have done a lot of clarification of what I see on those topics you mention (enlightenment, reincarnation etc). Feel free to read thru them and if at the end of that, you have further questions for me, I would be happy to answer. Of course I have been posting on a number of other threads too, and answer those sorts of questions there as well. It does get confusing where I said what, that is for sure!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
I'll tell you whos having fun. The same people who where having fun before the year 2000. With no doubt some new additions. Theres people out there who are relly good writers and they make alot of money out of it. I know theres people on here who don't fall for all the 2012 stuff just like theres people on here who do fall for it. Not all what you read about 2012 is true. Am not saying nothing is going to happen, who knows something mite. My point is, alot of people are making money out of this just like they did in 2000. There the ones who are having fun with this. I'll bet you all that after 2012 there will be a new date.

Tsom87

Yah, those NWO yahoos have been behind most of the stuff that is really scary. Or they are paying someone to write it, or they are sending information telepathically to those who they think will listen and then write it down as 'prophesy'. *rolls eyes*

But after 2012, the NWO is leaving. And a lot of that self serving 'trying to get ahead by stomping on other people' stuff will stop, because it will be clear that the NWO bunch only got away with it because of the contract we had with them. That is why they and only they, pretty much, succeed even when they are exceedingly evil and ruthless.

And once we make enlightenment, everything for humanity will change. There will be a lot of back and forth-ing for people, in and out of the light/spirit bodies, but it will be so much calmer and more peaceful. The predominate mood will be happiness, it looks like. Sort of that whole 'everything looks sooo much better now because we know how awful it used to be' thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by St Vaast

You are seeing it pretty clear, St.Vaast.

For them it is ALL about making money and having us as their slaves. The best example of them in their alien form would be the ferangi, (they didn't look like that though) 'created' by Roddenberry, seemingly one of their own, but he truly transcended his origins with that whole star trek thing. He actually was quite metaphysical in his perspective, especially in DS9.

I definitely get the impression he didn't approve of his more hard-core brethren.

And the Jue-sah surely did think it was a fool's bet to make a contract like that and 325,000 years, sheesh, that was way much more time than they were sure they needed. We humans were such a young species; we shouldn't have had any 'street' smarts at all. They thought it would be so easy to enslave us. Uh huh. NOT.

And yes, I see that information quite clearly. The contract is up. And they are pulling out all the stops. And it won't work.
And even now, any NWO flunkie who dies, that has been able to avoid karma thus far is being sent to reincarnate into a starving Ethiopian family to live and die over and over again from starvation and suffering, just as they have forced so many humans over the millina to suffer and die.

That one is a 'present' from one of the groups of greys, who they tried to kill off a while back, though, with the help of the elves. Just wait until all the karma they have due from us starts rolling in.

I think that is what revelations and other gloom and doom prophesies are really about; them getting theirs. It's NOT our tribulation at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Funny you should speculate about Ethiopian/3rd world sufferings, because 'karma' (even in its overused, misunderstood common useage) is one of the few convincing explanations and it's occurred to me more than once that the Juh-sah would need many repeat doses of such existence before they began to develop anything approaching 'humanity' as we consider it to be

Re: their ill-considered contract -- this is said to be the time of the long planned and awaited Juh-sah 'harvest' (worked up through the centuries: French and US and communist 'revolutions', WW1 and WW2, etc.)

Their 'harvest' is so frustratingly out of their grasp though, that they're near sweating blood in their desperation

when we could have told them (had it occurred to them to ask) that 'reap as ye sow' is a given --- it should have been carved in those stones Moses was lugging around --- is inescapable --- cannot be bought out of, or bribed away, or murdered, or 'suicided'

They should have known it, shouldn't they ? ' Ye reap as ye sow' -- those words will haunt them all the way down that long whining fall through the eternal abyss .. 'reap as ye sow .. reap as ye sow .. reap as ye sow ...'

Their long-awaited 'harvest' will be pain and eternal separation from any form of light

eternity

that's a long time, lol

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast

Funny you should speculate about Ethiopian/3rd world sufferings, because 'karma' (even in its overused, misunderstood common useage) is one of the few convincing explanations and it's occurred to me more than once that the Juh-sah would need many repeat doses of such existence before they began to develop anything approaching 'humanity' as we consider it to be

Re: their ill-considered contract -- this is said to be the time of the long planned and awaited Juh-sah 'harvest' (worked up through the centuries: French and US and communist 'revolutions', WW1 and WW2, etc.)

Their 'harvest' is so frustratingly out of their grasp though, that they're near sweating blood in their desperation

when we could have told them (had it occurred to them to ask) that 'reap as ye sow' is a given --- it should have been carved in those stones Moses was lugging around --- is inescapable --- cannot be bought out of, or bribed away, or murdered, or 'suicided'

They should have known it, shouldn't they ? ' Ye reap as ye sow' -- those words will haunt them all the way down that long whining fall through the eternal abyss .. 'reap as ye sow .. reap as ye sow .. reap as ye sow ...'

Their long-awaited 'harvest' will be pain and eternal separation from any form of light

eternity

that's a long time, lol

They were hoping for a harvest, weren't they? And yes, they are desperate, and I appreciate your awareness of the pattern of their take over attempts across time. But if they succeeded in enslaving 80% of us, then no karma would have been due.

And making a Jue-sah more human, now that is a trick. I don't think they are physiologically able to be more like us in their alien form. They don't have the capacity to be empathic to any depth at all.

And one of the biggest parts of the punishment for them is that they are actually going to have to go back in time to the beginning of their time here, and do it all again. I am pretty sure they are on their 3 or so trip thru this and it is giving them a serious case of deja vu.

It is a lot like that ST episode where the enterprise was caught in a time/space loop of some sort where they come out of warp and run right into another ship; after about the 3rd or 4th time thru, they managed to leave enough clues for themselves that they were able to pick the right solution and avoid the ship, and it breaks the loop.

That is what all the hidden code in the bible/Torah is about. They are trying to leave themselves clues as to how to avoid this ending again. They aren't going to be able to, of course.
They won't ever get that the solution is not to enslave us, but to befriend us; and to become more spiritually enlightened, even as we are. I am guessing they would rather chew off their arm than become more like us, even if that just means getting more spiritually advanced.

Now anything after 2012 will have immediate karmic consequences for them. And ya, their karmic lessons are coming very soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

They won't ever get that the solution is not to enslave us, but to befriend us; and to become more spiritually enlightened, even as we are. I am guessing they would rather chew off their arm than become more like us

LOL
--- I like it

Ditto the comment re: ' having some serious deja vu'

See, even in our uncomfortable position right now ... we can see the humour
And we don't need gallons of blood or inflated breasts and chests filled with gold in order to see that humour. Gee we're lucky we're us, huh ?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Its interesting that just because I have a different opinion you brand me as a NWO or Illuminati. Oh this thread is just ripe with McCarthyism.

The basis of your story is this paragraph, which is what I disagree with. I believe in 2012 as a positive spiritual event and am just a regular person.

I have public online sources that I go to for this information who I trust much more than some random person on a forum. (If anyone is interested send me a U2U)

However since you feel the need to label me in such an extremist manner I feel no need to associate with you.

As part of the payment, the Jue-sah were promised the 'ownership' of humanity by the greys when they got their 'going extinct' problem figured out, and so the stage was set. Jue-sah versus humanity---our right to be free vs. their right to enslave us. The overarching sentience of the human race even made a deal with them. Enslave us by 2012 and no karma is due for whatever it took to enslave us; fail and all the karma will come due after 2012, plus you will have to go back to the beginning of your time here (300,000 years ago) and do it again.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
Its interesting that just because I have a different opinion you brand me as a NWO or Illuminati. Oh this thread is just ripe with McCarthyism.

The basis of your story is this paragraph, which is what I disagree with. I believe in 2012 as a positive spiritual event and am just a regular person.

I have public online sources that I go to for this information who I trust much more than some random person on a forum. (If anyone is interested send me a U2U)

However since you feel the need to label me in such an extremist manner I feel no need to associate with you.

As part of the payment, the Jue-sah were promised the 'ownership' of humanity by the greys when they got their 'going extinct' problem figured out, and so the stage was set. Jue-sah versus humanity---our right to be free vs. their right to enslave us. The overarching sentience of the human race even made a deal with them. Enslave us by 2012 and no karma is due for whatever it took to enslave us; fail and all the karma will come due after 2012, plus you will have to go back to the beginning of your time here (300,000 years ago) and do it again.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by antithesis.]

Huh. I said I didn't think anyone who had responded to my thread thus far is a NWO stoogie or flunkie.

My quote: "...they do have people around who try to discredit the poster, if they can't discredit the information. Not that I think anyone posting thus far is one of those, but someone like that may show up later if this thread gets too much attention..."
And then in my post to you, I asked for your sources. Now how you got all that other stuff out of that, is a very interesting question to me.

And uhmmm McCarthyism was about communists, eh?

By all means feel free to disagree. I am just saying what I see. I don't have any ego attachment to being 'right' or 'wrong'. Just like a sports caster calling the plays on the football field; he may wish that Joe Blow caught the ball better but he is still stating what he sees out there even if Joe Blow didn't catch it, and most likely, he will throw in his opinion of what should have happened. But really all he is doing is reporting what he sees.

And heck ya, 2012 is when we humans start making full enlightenment; that means at a mental, spiritual, emotional and physical level. It will be sooooo awesome! But it is a mix; we will be fending off the NWO at the same time, so there will be some not so nice stuff too. But it is an event that aliens are coming to watch from even other galaxies; it is that amazing and exciting.

And well, it isn't like you are my best buddy or anything. I didn't think you were associating with me anyway? But I do love your avatar. Give a damn failed. Damn not given. Very cute.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Vaast

They won't ever get that the solution is not to enslave us, but to befriend us; and to become more spiritually enlightened, even as we are. I am guessing they would rather chew off their arm than become more like us

LOL
--- I like it

Ditto the comment re: ' having some serious deja vu'

See, even in our uncomfortable position right now ... we can see the humour
And we don't need gallons of blood or inflated breasts and chests filled with gold in order to see that humour. Gee we're lucky we're us, huh ?

Actually for all the down sides of being human, yah we sure are lucky! I gotta go today though. I will respond more tomorrow if you want to continue!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
hummm Looks like the NWO bunch have decided to ignore me!

Which means nobody will be on here flaming away. What I see (and have had used against me at various times on various boards where I post the information I see/know) is that they handle people like me and the information I share several different ways.

First they will try discredit the information.. that whole 'Oh, no proof' thing. If that fails, they will try to discredit the person posting the info... that whole "you are a crazy fruit loop nut case, you should be locked up for your and everyone else's safety", with varying mixtures of both until they drive the person off the site, or get everyone else to stop reading or responding to the poster. If that fails, their last resort is to ignore the poster and the information and hope people will just lose interest.

Looks like they've figured out the first two aren't going to work with me.
But any questions about what you are worried about in the whole 2012 thing, please feel free to post them! Looks like you don't have to worry about the whole skeptic flamer thing! *lol

[edit on 18-9-2009 by DragonriderGal]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

what do you think about this whole H1N1 flu thing that supposedly is going around?

and whats your opinion on mind-altering drugs. used for meditation purposes.
wither it be cannabis, mushrooms or other things.
I feel as though if abused and used as a crutch, these things are not beneficial, however i think in the right mindset they can be more beneficial than harmful.

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157

what do you think about this whole H1N1 flu thing that supposedly is going around?

and whats your opinion on mind-altering drugs. used for meditation purposes.
wither it be cannabis, mushrooms or other things.
I feel as though if abused and used as a crutch, these things are not beneficial, however i think in the right mindset they can be more beneficial than harmful.

Oh, the swine flu is the NWO's latest attempt to start a plague. So they can vaccinate us with that 'vaccine' that is more for weakening us to make us more controllable than stopping us from getting their latest engineered 'disease'. Plus they are trying like crazy to have a good excuse to round us up and put us in interment camps, declaring martial law and all that crap maneuvering they are trying to do to take over America.

The native Americans used mind altering drugs for their various religious ceremonies and spiritual vision quests. But they were never used for recreational purposes. The problem with those is that it is artificial; better if you can connect to the spirit realm on your own, I think. That way you can always access it, not just when you are high/mind-altered.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hey DRG

you said that karmic consquenses are suspended is that for us as well? because not every one who is evil is NWO. there are a lot of A-holes out there and "but its there fault" doesn't seem like a justifible exuess for mass murdering each other over the years.

if kama comes and takes them out then we're just as big a target.

theres definatly a lot of bs stories and disinfo hype over 2012 but they don't have to fake it when they can make it. my opinion is that the 'dooms-day' senario is a last efort plan.

if you can't control 80% of the population, then reduce the population so what you already have is the 80%. lob a couple of nukes around and the counter attacks will do the rest.

as much as i would hate to admit it, i'm ethier an Indigo or you've been stalking me *looks out window*

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join