It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel's Peres collapses, recovers in hospital

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Israel's Peres collapses, recovers in hospital

www.reuters.com

TEL AVIV (Reuters) - Israeli President Shimon Peres was taken to hospital late on Saturday after briefly passing out during a ceremony in Tel Aviv, but aides said the 86-year-old Nobel peace laureate was recovering well and was in no danger.

His personal physician was quoted as saying Peres collapsed after standing for a long time in the summer evening heat but that he was later able to talk normally and would probably return to work after a night under observation in hospital.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.reuters.com

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
At the very moment Peres collapsed a moderately intense earthquake rocked Venezuelas capital.

This is happening with greater frequency...two seemingly unrelated events occuring together so as to expose yet another secret relationship.

My question then is: If Chavez thinks that Israel is committing genocide in Gaza why does he obviously possess such a close relation to it's President Shimon Peres?

Everyone's dirty laundry is out for all the world to see now.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by IDK88

This is happening with greater frequency...two seemingly unrelated events occuring together so as to expose yet another secret relationship.

Two seemingly unrelated events .....?

You haven`t made any connection , other than Chavez` comments regarding the Gaza offensive.

A seismological event in South America and an 86 year old man fainting from standing in the evening heat too long ...... reveals a secret relationship ?

Could you at least flesh out your theory ?

HuckFinn is most certainly back on ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Really? You bring that coincidence up? Really? Hey look, an Israeli war film called 'Lebanon' shot by a director who was a young conscript who fought in the 1982 Lebanon offensive got the Golden Lion in Venice.

Mods, could you please take down the board that really has nothing else to do with Israel or the Middle East other than their president's mysterious fainting?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Isn't it completely obvious now that Chavez' rise to power in the region was made possible via a secret pact with Israel's foremost power broker? That relationship expired today causing the earth to quake and an old man in his last days to stumble and collapse. He'll probably gradually fade from the public scene now and be replaced quietly at the next election.

Chavez, earlier this week further established himself, and his state, as a good friend and ally of Russia by recognizing the breakway mini-states South Ossetia and Abkhazia...pissing off Saakashvili and his Israeli ally Livni...and realigning himself with a different Israeli faction led by Netanyahu, who felt it necessary to travel secretly to Moscow to ink the deal personally. The Peres/Livni led clique tried to portray the trip in negative light, realizing at once the loss of yet another ally and greatly diminishing the possibility of an Israel/Iran war, which would not be a good sign for anyone on the planet; such an event would certainly bring about a lot more serious tone of everyone's discussion's on these conspiracy boards.

If you follow the news you may be aware that the Israeli factions fought one another in August 2008...remembered in the press as Georgia vs. South Ossetia. The Livni led clique got a beating they won't soon forget. Many people will confirm to you that Israeli appeared on both sides in this war...one explanation is that the Israeli's lack common decency...the other is that Israeli's who brought their own weapons were fighting other Israeli's. South Ossetia and Georgia were proxies and Russia seeing the wickedness in Saakashvili assured the outcome.

Peres a good friend of Livni, who laments having to select the Netanyahu coalition because she couldn't form a government, collapsed as he watches all that he has worked on for the last 65 years evaporate with no change of momemtum in sight. The heat didn't help his situation.

Yesterday, Someone from Israel obviously launched rockets at Israel from Lebanon in collaboration with Hezbollah to ignite a war; making it quite clear that there is indeed a connection between the some Iranians, who's names I will not bother to mention, and the Israeli's despite their visible antagonism, which is now clearly just a well scripted performance.

None of these pathetic attempts to start a war and spin the world into chaos seems to be working and eventually these monsters will have to make a choice...go down without a fight and watch the rest of their pathetic little imperial dreams evaporate or be remembered as the group that tried to destroy the world. Either way they lose.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

I'll let you read the above...thanks for the input.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Isn't it completely obvious now that Chavez' rise to power in the region was made possible via a secret pact with Israel's foremost power broker? That relationship expired today causing the earth to quake and an old man in his last days to stumble and collapse. He'll probably gradually fade from the public scene now and be replaced quietly at the next election.

To be fair, Venezuela is closer to Iran than Israel. If anything, Iran helped Chavez come to power. You're joining together two unrelated events with connections based on fantasy instead of proven links.

Chavez, earlier this week further established himself, and his state, as a good friend and ally of Russia by recognizing the breakway mini-states South Ossetia and Abkhazia...pissing off Saakashvili and his Israeli ally Livni...and realigning himself with a different Israeli faction led by Netanyahu, who felt it necessary to travel secretly to Moscow to ink the deal personally. The Peres/Livni led clique tried to portray the trip in negative light, realizing at once the loss of yet another ally and greatly diminishing the possibility of an Israel/Iran war, which would not be a good sign for anyone on the planet; such an event would certainly bring about a lot more serious tone of everyone's discussion's on these conspiracy boards.

I'm speechless and I could emphasize how much is wrong with that theory if the moderators weren't looking.

If you follow the news you may be aware that the Israeli factions fought one another in August 2008...remembered in the press as Georgia vs. South Ossetia. The Livni led clique got a beating they won't soon forget.

Israeli factions? Israeli advisors from the IDF helped Georgia's military by supplying them strategic advising and unmanned aerial vehicles. Russia was coming down on Georgia to help separate South Ossetia which is by in large Russian. Israeli factions never fought each other.

Peres a good friend of Livni, who laments having to select the Netanyahu coalition because she couldn't form a government, collapsed as he watches all that he has worked on for the last 65 years evaporate with no change of momemtum in sight. The heat didn't help his situation.

They don't know why he fainted. You're guessing the cause of a man's temporary loss of blood pressure as internal strife. That isn't a good theory. They already attributed it to hot evening air.

Yesterday, Someone from Israel obviously launched rockets at Israel from Lebanon in collaboration with Hezbollah to ignite a war; making it quite clear that there is indeed a connection between the some Iranians, who's names I will not bother to mention, and the Israeli's despite their visible antagonism, which is now clearly just a well scripted performance.

Speculation. Its more than just a performance, its real life.

None of these pathetic attempts to start a war and spin the world into chaos seems to be working and eventually these monsters will have to make a choice...go down without a fight and watch the rest of their pathetic little imperial dreams evaporate or be remembered as the group that tried to destroy the world. Either way they lose.

Clutching at straws, textbook style.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Okay...if that's what you believe you are free to believe it. See how easy that is?

Peres' collapse and the earthquake in the Venezuelan capital were caused by the expiration of an agreement that used to exist between one Israeli faction and Venezuela, this Israeli faction is also allied to an Iranian faction...an old clique from the days when Iran first recognized Israel upon its creation.

A new agreement was made this week between Chavez and Netanyahu and brokered in Moscow and another, but secret, Iranian group.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Sir, you are clutching at straws, making illogical and irrational statements, and utilizing no coherent facts in this world. It is always the man who brags of his intelligence that is actually not, the one who is trying to compensate. You could be better than me at foreign languages or mathematics, but here, we are either equals or you are the lesser man.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

Okay and your point is? So...you don't agree. What does it matter? Do these threads to remain posted have to demonstrate popular acceptance now?

Oddly enough...I can't seem to locate the info on Israel's presence in support of South Ossetia...you may be right...they only participated in the belligerant end of the conflict. Did you know that my belief that Israel was in South Ossetia is the only reason I regarded the state as worthy of some compassion...

After what you have told me, its beginning to sound more and more like the things people say about Israel are true. I didn't think anything could be that awful. I'll keep looking though; for their sake.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:45 PM
link   

IDK88:
" That relationship expired today causing the earth to quake and an old man in his last days to stumble and collapse."

You make a vague implication of a some supernatural intervention . Before i could delve into the political machinations of Venezuela and Israel, i would need this spectre /puppet master to be revealed .

edit to add:quotation marks

[edit on 12-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Shimon Peres...is the puppet master to whom I was refering.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That relationship expired today causing the earth to quake

Could you address this specific statement .

In your opinion, how was this Earthquake caused ?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

The same that is causing many earthquakes these days. When the agreements expire, the earth shifts and new realities begin to emerge. As a man's foundation crumbles, he stumbles and falls.

I will repeat to those who can't see...the news doesn't report non-events, but only what is news. Chavez fulfilled his obligations, he'll probably even tone down his anti-American rhetoric now that he's free from his master.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The same that is causing many earthquakes these days. When the agreements expire, the earth shifts and new realities begin to emerge. As a man's foundation crumbles, he stumbles and falls.

One man's plate tectonics is another's expiration of agreement ....eh?

Forgive me but it is a rather outrageous claim . May i ask where one stumbles upon such insights ?

.......And its relationship to an 86 year old man collapsing from heat exhaustion ?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Do you believe that an Agreement can be written that is so strong, so comprehensive and complete in its application of the LAW that when it is effected it has its own Force? Maybe the document it is presented as gives off its own light?

Whether you accept it or not such agreements do exist and when they are either broken or expire, they can, and have, shake the earth in one place and elsewhere cause an old man to lose his breath and faint. I saw one a few years ago. Some are strong enough to cause a man to stroke out...Like Ariel Sharon did.

In matters of state and power politics, such agreements are common. When such agreements expire that force dissapates and whatever was bound by it is released. Shimon Peres was the counterparty...all agreements have at least two parties, otherwise its just masterbation.

But...I remember the Theory of plate tectonics...from the fourth grade...maybe that's all it is and maybe it is just the heat in the case of Shimon Peres. Perhaps the people firing rockets from Lebanon yesterday were a couple of teenagers that had to much to drink.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Do you believe that an Agreement can be written that is so strong, so comprehensive and complete in its application of the LAW that when it is effected it has its own Force? Maybe the document it is presented as gives off its own light?

Whether you accept it or not such agreements do exist and when they are either broken or expire, they can, and have, shake the earth in one place and elsewhere cause an old man to lose his breath and faint. I saw one a few years ago.*

(emphasis mine*)

No i do not believe that .

So i`ll take the bait ..... and ask

How ever did you go about seeing said "Agreement" ?

What fantastical power circles do you move in to have such a phenomenon revealed to you ?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Well if you don't believe that some people...like a person of the caliber of Condoleezza Rice or something, is so well instructed in the Law that they can transform reality with the Treaties and Agreements they compose, then its not really important where I saw one. You certainly won't believe that tall tale.

But...I suppose you can figure it like this...did this guy just pull this idea out of his ass? or did he see the thing like the one he is describing? I either have a fantastic imagination, which would mean that I could write you a plausible story to go along with my assertion or I actually saw one.

I assure you...there are people in this world that are good at what they do and there exists and in the past existed documents of such quality.

Illuminated Manuscripts for example...while they don't shine anymore, because the parties to the agreement are no longer relevant...but they certainly did when they were created. The precious metals were only included to enhance the otherworldly appearance of the document.

Anyhow...such an agreement expired this day releasing enough energy to cause the earth to shake and a man to faint. They've been expiring regularly for the last couple of years.

Or you can believe that all men are created equal.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

As a man's foundation crumbles, he stumbles and falls.

After suggesting that you have been in the presence of a manuscript capable of causing Earthquakes whilst simultaniously striking down old men ..... well i can only ask you to reflect upon your own words. (see above)

"I either have a fantastic imagination, which would mean that I could write you a plausible story to go along with my assertion or I actually saw one."

No i do not think you saw such a manuscript .
And no , i don`t think you could write a "plausible" story to go along with your assertions . You would need more than imagination for that .

You should considered the Writers Forum next time you feel imaginative or creative .

edit:typo

[edit on 12-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Dnevnoi

Okay and your point is? So...you don't agree. What does it matter? Do these threads to remain posted have to demonstrate popular acceptance now?

Oddly enough...I can't seem to locate the info on Israel's presence in support of South Ossetia...you may be right...they only participated in the belligerant end of the conflict. Did you know that my belief that Israel was in South Ossetia is the only reason I regarded the state as worthy of some compassion...

Israel, who supported Georgia, with conflicts against separatist rebels, is the belligerent party? Is that really your point of view? I must have been asleep when Georgian troops got with spitting distance of Russia's capital. Your perspective is so twisted it is ridiculous. South Ossetia is a part of Georgia as much as Louisiana is a part of the US. Russia (not Israel) was supporting the separatist rebels. Georgia was the victim. Georgia has just a few fighter jets, Russia has thousands.

After what you have told me, its beginning to sound more and more like the things people say about Israel are true. I didn't think anything could be that awful. I'll keep looking though; for their sake.

What they say about Israel are still largely lies. What they say about Venezuela, Iran, and Russia are still largely truths. Funny how that works isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join