It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Items seized in Yale grad student's disappearance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Items seized in Yale grad student's disappearance

news.yahoo.com

NEW HAVEN, Conn. – Potential evidence has been seized from the building where a Yale University graduate student was last seen before she vanished days ahead of her wedding, authorities said Saturday.

Items that could be evidence are being analyzed but none have yet been associated with Le, FBI spokeswoman Kim Mertz said at a news conference.

"I will categorically say a body has not been found," Mertz said. "Items that could potentially be evidence have been seized. Nothing that can associated with Annie Le at this time."

Mertz would not confirm reports that the items found incl
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's like she just disappeared. How could someone scae into a building, but never come out? You have to get out of a building somewhere. Maybe someone can find more information on this person? This sounds like something straight out of some sort of action movie.

"Investigators found bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling where missing Yale graduate student Annie Le was last seen."

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz0Qw64SYX2

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
It's sad but this reminds me of that cleaning woman who disappeared a few months back. I hope it doesn't end the same way that did. I also read that they questioned a professor who canceled class right around that time.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

That's the first thing that came to my mind when it was found that she was seen on security cameras entering the building but not leaving. My only theory is that since an unexpected fire alarm went off about 2 hours later that maybe whoever killed/kidnapped her pulled the fire alarm as a distraction and then left the building with her/her body?

top topics

join