It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Patented by Medimmune Back in 2008

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   

H1N1 Swine Flu Virus Patented by Medimmune Back in 2008

www.fightbackh1n1.com

New York : According to Dr T Ott the Swine Flu patent is owned by none other than Medimmune who stands to profit around $151 million dollars from US taxpayers.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by time_to_talk]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
And now according to Dr T Ott investigation Medimmune applied for and received the patient for Swine Flu Virus in 2008. But according to WHO "OFFICIALLY" H1N1 created naturally if so how could Medimmune get the patent for the same even a year ahead.

Medimmune and other big pharmaceuticals company's like Baxter are guilty of all the deaths so far caused by this virus.

www.fightbackh1n1.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Wow... nice find OP.

Absolutely shocking information and yet I bet we do not hear one peep out of the mainstream media.

This really affirms my decision to not take the shot and to tell everyone I know not to as well.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Nice find.

Now what would a company who had the patent to swine flu and the vaccine have to gain from the virus becoming a wide spread "pandemic"? Hmm i wonder...

Makes you think did they release it knowing they would be making the big $ as soon as a vaccine was called for...

[edit on 12/9/09 by refuse_orders]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've been browsing through the patent, and it seems all related to H5N1, not to H1N1. Did I miss something?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Not to burst the conspiracy bubble, but has anyone tracked down this patent in the US patent office? I'm currently trying to but it's difficult as apparently the US patent office has no money for bandwidth making it impossible for quick searches.. and their system is not user friendly.

If it turns up in the US Patent office, I'll have my dad look at it and see if he understands a word of it to see what it really is.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I've been browsing through the patent, and it seems all related to H5N1, not to H1N1. Did I miss something?

Medimmune holds a patent for reverse genetic recombination in regards to H1N1

MedImmune

MedImmune, LLC, headquartered in Gaithersburg, Maryland, became a wholly owned subsidiary of AstraZeneca in 2007.

Note : MedImmune CEO quits AstraZeneca, 1 year after deal : www.reuters.com...

Company President : Tony Zook

AstraZeneca
Is a large Anglo-Swedish pharmaceutical company formed on 6 April 1999 by the remerger of Swedish Astra AB and British Zeneca Group plc. Zeneca had been part of Imperial Chemical Industries, as 3 divisions that were spun off from ICI on 1 June 1993

Louis Schweitzer, Chairman
David R. Brennan, CEO

Imperial Chemical Industries

Imperial Chemical Industries (ICI) is a British chemical subsidiary of a Dutch conglomerate and one of the largest chemical producers in the world.

Formed by 1926 merger of four British chemical companies -- Nobel Industries (founded by Alfred Nobel); Brunner, Mond and Co.; United Alkali Co.; and British Dyestuffs Corporation). ICI Pharmaceuticals spun off as Zeneca in 1994.

Peter Ellwood (Chairman)

John McAdam (CEO)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by new_guy_in_town]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_guy_in_town

Well, where is THAT patent, then? The document in the link in Time-to-Talk's post is an H5N1 related patent.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_guy_in_town

Well, where is THAT patent, then? The document in the link in Time-to-Talk's post is an H5N1 related patent.

Please read Patent Document Page 36 - paragraph -33 (As i did ) and for more listen to the video posted in main post . Thanks

Update : I just forwarded this video and PDF to my medical reporter friend lets see what he have to say about it.

Check out down below video too ....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The actual patent is impossible to read for me, without any midical specialization. However, there doesn't seem to be anything in the patent which suggests the H1N1 strain itself was patented, just the vaccine.

Even the section of the patant cited by the OP article

appft.uspto.gov... 0&OS=20090060950&RS=20090060950

(scroll down to paragraph [0056])

[0056]In further embodiments a vaccine or pharmaceutical composition is provided which comprises one or more viral antigens. Such a pharmaceutical composition can further comprise a pharmaceutical carrier and/or an adjuvant. Such pharmaceutical carriers are for example stabilising salts, emulgators, solubilisers or osmo-regulators, suspending agents, thickening agents, redox components maintaining a physiological redox potential. Pre-ferred adjuvants include aluminium salts, microemulsions, lipid particles, and/or oligonucleotides used to increase the immune response. A further aspect of the present invention is a pharmaceutical composition or preparation as vaccine comprising an antigen. A vaccine can be used e.g. for an injection as a prophylactic means against a virus associated disease. In particular preferred embodiments the composition or vaccine comprises more than one antigen, e.g. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8, in particular of different virus strains, subtypes or types such as influenza A and influenza B, in particular selected from of one or more of the human H1N1, H2N2, H3N2, H5N1, H7N7, H1N2, H9N2, H7N2, H7N3, H10N7 subtypes, of the pig flu H1N1, H1N2, H3N1 and H3N2 subtypes, of the dog or horse flu H7N7, H3N8 subtypes or of the avian H5N1, H7N2, H1N7, H7N3, H13N6, H5N9, H11N6, H3N8, H9N2, H5N2, H4N8, H10N7, H2N2, H8N4, H14N5, H6N5, H12N5 subtypes.

Most of this goes above my head, yet the subject matter here seems to linger on the anti-bodies, correct me if i am wrong here.

Now who is this Dr. T Ott and where, other than the Fightbackh1n1 source can I hear of his claims?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Please let me know if I am "on the same page".

page 36 paragraph [0033] states,

FIG. 14: Shows modifications that can be engineered into the HA gene of A/Netherlands/219/03 HA to remove the polybasic cleavage site.

I appologize if I am just too ignorant of biotech jargon, but things like this might require a tranlation into layman's terms.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by new_guy_in_town

I had already done ALL of that, including having watched Jane's video on another thread. In fact, I read that paragraph on that page of the patent, which was small and irrelevant, twice, because it didn't seem to support the argument at all. Oh, well. I'll check back tomorrow. Maybe it will all make sense after a good night's sleep!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

reply to post by new_guy_in_town

I had already done ALL of that, including having watched Jane's video on another thread. In fact, I read that paragraph on that page of the patent, which was small and irrelevant, twice, because it didn't seem to support the argument at all. Oh, well. I'll check back tomorrow. Maybe it will all make sense after a good night's sleep!

Good night ... i already forwarded the above doc to one of my friend lets see what he have to say about all this .. & if true we all #ed up guys !!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Not sure if this may help medimmune patents

I tried to click on some patents but it told me that there were too many people trying to access it?! I'll try again later.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The thing that's bothered me about Swing Flu is, why all the hype? Sure it's highly contagious but is no more vicious than the regular flu. It hits those with pre-existing pulmonary issues hard or other underlying issues. But why the rush to vaccine everyone on the planet?

The 1st thing that made me suspicious was the US gov't giving vaccine makers immunity! That should have raised alarm bells for everyone. People need to know the risks these vaccines carry. What's in these vaccines? What's it's effective rate? How many test patients suffered heavy side effects like some have reported severe disorientation lasting several days.

There's too many unknowns and it all seems so rushed as not as many are dying as they thought. If it's not that deadly it would be wise to let it go around suffer a one time economic pain and then we've built up natural defenses against it. I think we got to stop messing around and let our natural biology deal with this stuff. I think we're making viruses worse and more resistant.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here's the mp3 version of his 2 hour presentation www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Here is some more evidence with US Patent information. A bit boring but to the point.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Here is some more evidence with US Patent information. A bit boring but to the point.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i dunno, there are some few patents dated long back, i don't know what they mean and don't have a time, somebody more interested can maybe enlighten on whats that

www.google.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Star and flag from me...

Now everyone sees that the virus is made by HUMANS who want more money...

And don't hear anything that came from the ANIMALS or something similar.

I am sick and tired from all these...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join