It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube and Google censorship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I know there are threads about the censorship of the video of 9/11 video of Charlie Sheen, but I believe the PTB have gone all out now.

I was getting irate when watching this video

I started to post my typical

Bush=Obama
Dem=Repub

and all the policies that both have in common.
Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Gitmo-Renditions, Transparency, No taxes on the super-rich, Patriot bill expansion, New taxes and forms of taxes, Mega Corporations control, Lobbyist bribery, etc etc etc.

Also my Seize the FED assets and Central Banks assets, along with the ilk that control them.

All of my comments are disappearing-not comment removed by author but just disappearing. I posted maybe 10 times, their is only like one left.

All of the hate filled comments like from WhoreWasilla are there and all of the Obama backers are not disappearing, but any that back Wilson or like mine showing the Dem Repub paradigm are disappearing. A couple of Wilson ones are staying but not all of them. This is his video, why would he be doing this. HE IS NOT.

They used China as a test center and now they have instituted it here.

If you have seen anything like this, give me some insight.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hey moderators, I posted this in the wrong section. Can you move it to new threads? Thanks

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe it was the person who posted the video deleting your comments? They can do that, and it seems more likely than YouTube themselves doing it, they seem to leave all kinds of garbage in the comments, I don't think YouTube moderate comments in any way.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting topic, as I was just browsing 911 youtube videos when i came across this;

Adding comments has been disabled for this video.

Hmmm

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by harpsounds

Yeah I know the author can delete, but that leaves a comment removed by author. Also why would whoever runs Joe Wilson's site remove comments for him. Does not make sense.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSam

I sent the author of that video a comment hope he will return a message.
I hope this is not the start of the censorship police.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Yeah I know the author can delete, but that leaves a comment removed by author. Also why would whoever runs Joe Wilson's site remove comments for him. Does not make sense.

Looking back at the comments on that video, a day ago, someone posted:

"YOU lie Joe. F*ck You."

So if he's leaving that up, well, it doesn't look like he/his team are doing censoring...

Had you been posting a lot of comments in the time just before your comments didn't make it?

Did you see your comments actually appear then disappear?

I ask, because I've had problems before, where if I'd posted a lot of comments recently, they stopped me posting more.

Also, sometimes I posted a comment, the button went grey, but the text never changed to "comment posted" or whatever it normally does.

It would be good to rule out those possibilities.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Yes all of my posts were up. I was trying to get the trolls to bite, stating like ok sheeple-dem-rebub-liberal call me on anything I have posted. But no one commented on my posts, that is why I think they were all trolls.
Than I started to look for people to reply to and all of my posts-gone.
What is weird like you stated the Joe Wilson bashes are still all up. But the Joe Wilson backers or people like me-bashing both parties are disappeared.

I have not seen this before. The same thing is happening to the Charlie Sheen video.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
One more observation just went to the video. It looks like a fight scene there. Only the worst vitriolic and vindictive comments are staying up.

The pressure cooker temp is going up.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by harpsounds

It would be good to rule out those possibilities.

Might be the case with smaller videos.

But, The Sheen video for one, Alex Jones would not delete 10000s of comments that support his stance.

Smaller videos, the director may delete.

Larger Viral Videos. You tube deletes.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
LOL!

Just noticed that the video had made it all the way up to the 3rd from the top on "most viewed" youtube vids first page, to vanishing completely off and out of the TOP FIVE pages.

Nope, no conspiracy or censorship going on here people. Go back to sleep...hahahahahah

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Finally I can now agree that it's been manipulated, it seems to have been bumped off all the popular/viewed pages for all/news and politics, for time this week/month.

I guess because it was on the front page for so long, it had been the top video for news/politics for nearly two days, they probably bumped it off to make room for something fresh.

top topics

join