It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"9/11 Truth Movement" demands answers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

russiatoday.com

The eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks have given US activists another opportunity to call on the US government to launch a new investigation into the tragedy.

Almost 3,000 days after the horrific events, there are those who say they still want to know the truth about why nearly 3,000 people died.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9/12/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I went to this event. you can check out my thread here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I was here, this thing was huge. victims families had joined us, people from around the country joined us.

i think its time to demand a new investigation, and to ignore the chants from the MSM that these guys are "crazy" "lunatics" etc.

these people are not lunatics, or crazy, i have met them, they are all concerned citizens, from around the country, and some were from around the world.

Dont forget to check the video on the Russia today site. (link is included in article)

russiatoday.com

[edit on 9/12/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sry for the bump.

WOW im surprised NO ONE has replied to this thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I would at least think jthomas would come by and apologize for saying that it was insulting to victims families to question 911. Par for the course.

Quite frankly you should have mentioned the event in the title, and probably charlie sheen, alex jones, or youtube/google just to be safe. J/K. Well I was serious about mentioning the event.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
maybe there are other threads about this,sad to see nice threads go down the drain like mine usualy does

its great that they gather,thats the rise up we need,but the govs are going to keep theyr secrets pretty tight.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

russiatoday.com

The eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks have given US activists another opportunity to call on the US government to launch a new investigation into the tragedy.

Almost 3,000 days after the horrific events, there are those who say they still want to know the truth about why nearly 3,000 people died.

The url for your article is broken in your initial post; there was a space between the // and russiatoday. I fixed it in the above quote.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
For anyone interested in 9/11 activism...

"Now you too can be Charlie Sheen and challenge debunkers everywhere--online and offline!

Get the poster (as seen on the front page of infowars.com on 9/11/2009) & stop the NWO cold by exposing 9/11."

flickr.com/photos/24536177@N08/3910193664

[edit on 13-9-2009 by TruthRevolt]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scott3x

Thanks man!

can a mod edit my OP so the link can work properly?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/614298f28a8a.jpeg[/atsimg]

[edit on 9/13/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I would have given these protestors more credibility if they hadn't simply just mindlessly regurgitated what they're picking up from these conspiracy websites, almost word for word. For one thing, I find it hard to believe that after eight years they're still using the tired, old "no planes hit WTC 7" bit becuase they still don't know that WTC 7 collapsed becuase WTC 1 fell on it.

It's understandable that a web page may not have been updated since it was first written, but it's sheer unforgivable laziness for a protestor claiming to be doing honest research to be quoting obsolete information, particularly when they would have gotten the answer to their own question from a 30 second google search.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
For one thing, I find it hard to believe that after eight years they're still using the tired, old "no planes hit WTC 7" bit becuase they still don't know that WTC 7 collapsed becuase WTC 1 fell on it.

That's bull# and you know it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

I second that!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"I would have given these protestors more credibility if they hadn't simply just mindlessly regurgitated what they're picking up from these conspiracy websites, almost word for word."

Actually, those who are trying to stonewall a genuine investigation by making the same tired and insulting comments are the ones without any credibility in my book. If you are so satisfied with "your truth", why are you so busy defending it with the same BS? If you are so satisfied with "your truth", why are you attacking others who do not believe in fairy tales?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
That's bull# and you know it.

Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into your political agenda, but the gigantic amount of evidence irrefutably shows that when WTC 1 fell it took out both WTC 6 and 7. All you need to do is look at the aerial photos to see the trail of devastation leading from the north tower, crushing WTC 6 and half of WTC 5, and heading right into WTC 7. Even without lookign at the aerial photos, the sheer gigantic size of the towers alone ought to make it obvious that there was going to be an immense amount of wreckage coming down.

Your not liking the truth does not in any way make it any less of the truth. Incorporate this into your conspiracy stories as you see fit.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

evidence of this is documented?

Please provide it.

If not, ill take it as hearsay, and move on.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
Actually, those who are trying to stonewall a genuine investigation by making the same tired and insulting comments are the ones without any credibility in my book. If you are so satisfied with "your truth", why are you so busy defending it with the same BS? If you are so satisfied with "your truth", why are you attacking others who do not believe in fairy tales?

Because if you're going to be wallowing in these conspiracy stories of yours, I need to remind you that it does NOT give you the right to be spreading misinformation like this in order to get people to believe in the things that you yourself want to believe. Let's be honest here, the only reason you don't want to accept the fact that wreckage from WTC 1 fell on WTC 7 is becuase you want to use this "no planes hit WTC 7" bit to create innuendo of a conspiracy. WTC 6, the building between WTC 1 and 7, was ALSO destroyed by falling wreckage, so why aren't you going around saying, "no planes hit WTC 6" too?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to insult to you to call you stupid. I know you're an otherwise intelligent, reasonable person, and I know you are certainly not stupid. My beef is with these damned fool conspiracy web sites putting out this rubbish in order to deliberately instigate false public unrest so they can make a buck off you from selling you books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc etc etc. You're simply the victim in all this, and I can see right away you're the victim in this becuase, instead of looking up on Google to find out more about the subject, as I would certainly do with information you presented to me, you simply blurt out YOU'RE LYING in mindless knee jerk reflex, like I was insulting your mother, or something.

When you identify yourself with these conspiracy stories so intimately that you perceive an attack on them as an attack on you personally, this ain't research. These conspiracy web sites have gotten you so topsy turvy with their paranoid drivel that it's become outright zealotry.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Because if you're going to be wallowing in these conspiracy stories of yours, I need to remind you that it does NOT give you the right to be spreading misinformation like this in order to get people to believe in the things that you yourself want to believe. Let's be honest here, the only reason you don't want to accept the fact that wreckage from WTC 1 fell on WTC 7 is becuase you want to use this "no planes hit WTC 7" bit to create innuendo of a conspiracy. WTC 6, the building between WTC 1 and 7, was ALSO destroyed by falling wreckage, so why aren't you going around saying, "no planes hit WTC 6" too?

My beef is with these damned fool conspiracy web sites putting out this rubbish in order to deliberately instigate false public unrest so they can make a buck off you from selling you books, DVDs, t-shirts, baseball caps, etc etc etc.

Yea and you just spread a lie right now...

like the caps/t-shirts n stuff, did you know the PROFITS are going to the feel good foundation (first responders families.) soo your now attacking families of the attacks for making a buck?

HAHA most intelligent thing ive heard all week, yet you dont even provide proof that it was the debris from wtc1/2 that caused wtc7 to collapse.

Proof, show proof, you say were spreading lies, look at you, spreading disinformation.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

evidence of this is documented?

Please provide it.

Absolutely. Here's a link to a NOAA aerial photo of WTC 6, the building between WTC 1 and WTC 7, that was crushed as WTC 1 fell. The north tower would have been to the left, and WTC 7 to the right. If you blow the photo up by clicking on it, you can actually see the distinctive siding from WTC 1 spilling onto and into WTC 6 and beyond. You can even see the direction the wreckage was falling from the way it's lying on the ground and on the ruins of WTC 6- directy toward WTC 7.

WTC 6 photo

Something tells me this is material you're never going to find on those conspiracy web sites you frequent.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

i was referring to the evidence that proves that WTC7 was brought down by structural failure.

WTC7 was also the furthest away from all the buildings.

i know the other buildings were demolished in the collapse, but WTC7 evidence is what i want to see.

It came down and fell into its own footprint like a demolition, WTC1 and 2 also went down like a controlled demolition.

it was a day full of coincidences.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

like the caps/t-shirts n stuff, did you know the PROFITS are going to the feel good foundation (first responders families.) soo your now attacking families of the attacks for making a buck?

BZZZZT Wrong answer. I'm quoting the Loose Change website's declaration of the Avery Foundation (www.theaveryfoundation.org), which says IT DOESN'T EXIST YET. Even then, they say that only a PORTION would be going to this thing, presuming it ever actually exists for real. So how much is a "portion", exactly"

You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   

BZZZZT Wrong answer. I'm quoting the Loose Change website's declaration of the Avery Foundation (www.theaveryfoundation.org), which says IT DOESN'T EXIST YET. Even then, they say that only a PORTION would be going to this thing, presuming it ever actually exists for real. So how much is a "portion", exactly"

You can lead a horse to water...

The First Responders were the first on-scene as soon as the attacks took place and immediately after the Trade Center buildings fell and they worked tirelessly from sunrise to sunset, day in and day out, looking for survivors and helping to begin the process of rebuilding Lower Manhattan. It is because of their selfless efforts during those long days that they are now sick and dying due to respiratory illnesses caused by exposure to airborne particulates at Ground Zero. To date, no Bills have been signed into law by our government that provides these heroes and their families with the necessary medical treatment they deserve. The Avery Foundation exists to affect the change needed to protect the lives of the First Responders and victims of 9/11, their families, as well as the future heroes of our country. The Avery Foundation (a Texas, non-profit 501(c)(3) organization) benefits the 9/11 First Responders and their families, by providing them much needed financial assistance that state and federal governments have been reticent to provide for the past eight years. The Avery Foundation exists to affect the change needed to protect the lives of the First Responders of 9/11, their families, as well as the future heroes of our country. The Avery Foundation will publish all tax information as well as disbursement information. None of the proceeds will be used for the making or distribution of any Loose Change 911 film; all board members are non-paid volunteers.
www.theaveryfoundation.org...

Just looking for anything to justify your ignorance.

Did you even read it?

EDIT: im not answering to you anymore, i see your in lines with a few trolls on this forum.

[edit on 9/14/2009 by ugie1028]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join