It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alaskan Man
isn't this the guy who said that disclosure would be coming by the end of may '09 (or was it june?)

its early here, and i just woke, takes a few more cups of coffee for my brain to start functioning properly.

even so, i think my memory is correct on this matter.

No, its not the same guy. This is the guy from the first "Disclosure Project"
I dont remember the other guys name.

Peace!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
I liked Greer originally but I remember back in 06-07 I was watching all about the disclosure project and nothing ever came about. I kinda feel like he's just a wet towel on the whole thing now...and frankly, I don't know how credible he himself is.

Supposedly he was getting death threats...but nonetheless this was interesting to watch. I hope something comes of it this time...

yup ....making money is now more important than disclosure...with his insight and wisdom, apparently he cannot come up with an actual movie clip that would be irrefutable. i too started listening years ago to this guy, and now i wouldn't pay a red cent to go to one of these "conferences"

i actually went to the conference in san jose calif in 08' for the first night, paid for the speaking fee, and i was planning on spending sat. and sun. there to listen to the rest...but i became so disappointed over the rehashed info easily available on the web, plus, again, no verifiable pictures or video...and the ones they did have, looked as if they were made with an old 60's type of camera. as with 99.9% percent, i saw dots of light against a black backround, fussy out of focus objects floating against some other indistinguishable backround, i left and went back home feeling like a fool, with the phrase "a sucker born every minute" going through my head during the drive back. and paying $495 dollars for one of greer's conferences boggles my mind. i paid $40 for a few hours and felt ripped off. i think i'll just do my own research...going up to one of the hotspots and camping out with my own gear will still be cheaper than attending one of these barnum & bailey sideshows.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If he gets invited to New Mexico's Los Alamos' Robert Oppenheimer Library
let me know. He might be getting close to a breakthrough.
Only then would he be getting closer to knowing what he seeks.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Okay, I have a question about the 1st footage of UFO's that Dr. Greer showed (Gulf Breeze 92). He stated that there were several plasma energies present in the parking lot during the sighting. He even said that you could walk through them. My question is, why would you not film that?!

Also...did anyone get that he said that the Phoenix lights (1997) were a close encounter of the 5th kind. He stated that his team was already on the ground while he was still flying in, and had made contact with that craft. He also states that his team made contact with the aliens and asked them to do the flyover. WOW....has anyone heard of that before this?

Has anyone been to any of his field activities to vouch for all this?

Is there anyone here on ATS that lives near Rio Rico, AZ.? Looks like he is having a 3-day conference under the stars out in the desert, where he says that the group will make ET contacts. Sure would be nice if ATS could get someone reliable on the ground there to film and post the video.

Also, on the Mt. Shasta clip (Mt. Shasta 08 - Orbs) he talks about ET's actually walking among the group. But this time he says that they were in a meditative state (the group members). He said that at times the ET's would actually materialize themselves, so that they could be seen. Again, someone is filming all the Orbs and the whole thing, why is there no footage of the ET's and the people? I would think that if Dr. Greer wanted to lend more credibility to himself and to the UFO community, he would have seen the significance of getting all of it on tape.

I am no trying to debunk Dr. Greer's work, even though it may seem so. I am a believer in UFO's.....I do not believe that we are alone in the universe. I just don't understand why he would not see the significance of those events, like he did the events of the UFO's themselves. Any comments? Am I missing something here fellow ATS'ers?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by desertdreamer]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
When Disclosure first surfaced, and they lined up all those professional witnesses, each one briefly highlighting their own experience, and then stating that they would testify in Congress about the truth of their experience, I felt that at last something was happening. Now though, what may have started out in truthful earnest, has been derailed...disclosure is not about to occur, and won't do until those that control the information are ready to allow it.

Watching Greer in the video makes me feel uncomfortable with his display of self-assured vanity, his egoism is incredibly 'peacockish', and his manner of delivery is somewhat condescending.

I do not doubt that we have or are being visited by intelligences from beyond our planet, but this is merely my opinion. Even my own experience of witnessing a UFO event in my teens back in the seventies, does not fully convince me of the veracity of Greer's comments. In fact, the Disclosure project of today, comes across as being a plan awaiting the 'green light', that it has been put on hold after consultation with those controlling the information, and that it is has now become nothing more than a merry-go-round of talks and empty promises. I certainly do not expect to see total disclosure to occur in my lifetime, and I am not holding my breath that I will.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
great thread...has anyone here been able to confirm any of the supposed "high level" meetings this guy has had.....surely there is some documentation of them if they actually happened....he seems to have been at alot of "important" meetings, events, etc...etc........i'd love to be able to confirm any or all of this but perhaps someone already has????

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by desertdreamer
Okay, I have a question about the 1st footage of UFO's that Dr. Greer showed (Gulf Breeze 92). He stated that there were several plasma energies present in the parking lot during the sighting. He even said that you could walk through them. My question is, why would you not film that?!

Also...did anyone get that he said that the Phoenix lights (1997) were a close encounter of the 5th kind. He stated that his team was already on the ground while he was still flying in, and had made contact with that craft. He also states that his team made contact with the aliens and asked them to do the flyover. WOW....has anyone heard of that before this?

Has anyone been to any of his field activities to vouch for all this?

Is there anyone here on ATS that lives near Rio Rico, AZ.? Looks like he is having a 3-day conference under the stars out in the desert, where he says that the group will make ET contacts. Sure would be nice if ATS could get someone reliable on the ground there to film and post the video.

Also, on the Mt. Shasta clip (Mt. Shasta 08 - Orbs) he talks about ET's actually walking among the group. But this time he says that they were in a meditative state (the group members). He said that at times the ET's would actually materialize themselves, so that they could be seen. Again, someone is filming all the Orbs and the whole thing, why is there no footage of the ET's and the people? I would think that if Dr. Greer wanted to lend more credibility to himself and to the UFO community, he would have seen the significance of getting all of it on tape.

I am no trying to debunk Dr. Greer's work, even though it may seem so. I am a believer in UFO's.....I do not believe that we are alone in the universe. I just don't understand why he would not see the significance of those events, like he did the events of the UFO's themselves. Any comments? Am I missing something here fellow ATS'ers?

[edit on 14-9-2009 by desertdreamer]

Yes, the phoenix lights thing was totally put in their randomly. That's a big claim-that his team was responsible. I think its excellent he provided proof of a cam shot from the plane, because the odds that you would be flying at that time are pretty low. However, is it really the same lights?

I really wonder about these UFO contacting things...its really something I haven't made sense of yet.

Greer seems like hes very reasonable but then other times he says these things that make you wonder where the hell he gets this stuff from.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, it's clear why he gave up his day job which he badly needs to get back to. That is totally UNscientific or even enlightened to open up your mind to something just because it is, or you perceive it to be there. You may as well take heroine because it exists. What absolute nonsense to say a (hypothetical) being is benign because it has to avoid a defence system to communicate to you.
And what is with these muscles? I thought he was sensitive about people saying he looked a little gecko like, adding the muscles only heightens it.
I listen to Greer because he is out there and talking. I lost my end respect with this. He doesn't represent my opinion whatsoever. Why would an advanced hyperdimensional race deal with stuff like this? Greer would say they are going easy on us. Ok, if they want to belittle other life forms in the galaxy go ahead. I have a language and a consciousness leading to development on human grounds. Tech, free power, healing, deliver or don't. Can anyone tell me why Greer DP never even entertain the apparent phenomena of what people describe (I've phrased it carefully)
as abduction. I would have thought, evidence, hearsay, insanity, mind control or no, that there is a case there. I can't stand this 'all ETs' are friendly. It's ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
would like to add to the last post...I get his line on the a****ction issue. It's all man made. Ok. That he CAN prove. He maybe right, but teaching people to open up to lights and whatever is dumb and dangerous.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Mr. Greer say , and just a few years, five years AT THE MOST !!!

That's what he said five years ago...........

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So we have another five year plan.
Dr. Steven Greer talked to Bill Lyne as part of his disclosure but
chose big names and big dis info.
He used none of Bill's material as I suppose he didn't bring the
saucer compass with him.
He has too many ETs planted in his mind by those that have ETs
on there mind and thats all he knows apparently.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Look at the logo on his shirt. It's a triangle, maybe he is using it to emphasise a point or maybe not, just seems a bit suspiciouse.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mandoon

He uses that triangle in everything.....it's his wooby...LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Still Greer?
He should be in jail.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Are these people positioning themselves to represent humanity to other beings? I mean, he has ONE point, there is something that needs to be known etc. But he is so unprofessional in the way he does it. Why do people who amass information become so kooky? Same with Salla. They insist on science they only know from hearsay, talk about religion as atheists and quote history as amateurs from secondhand knowledge. In addition to this they are doing it to a receptive audience who will never criticise him. What is that but the religious leader dynamic - who is he trying to convince. Why doesn't he just quote his intention and get on with it? I think he's a nobody who got addicted to the attention. He even quoted
'those of us who are leaders in the energy movement'
'let me tell you about myself, I can't hook up a DVD, I'm an idiot with machines' - wtf is that supposed to achieve. I start believing the posters who say he's disinforming. If he says 'I'm just a country doctor' onemore time... Ok so he is appealing for support. 'I'll sign a confidentiality agreement'. Anyone signing up with him may as well work for Enron, it's sales speak built on nonsense. Everybody knows what he is talking about.
There is no power in disclosure.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing my friend! Dr. Greer is one hell of a speaker!!! Man, I can't wait to show this two vid's around.. Just a great way to inspire people to join in on the adventure... thnx again my brother from another mother!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join