It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
very interesting, of course. as the other films of the Disclosure Project.
of course.
but, we have to be clever. could this be part of a bigger disinfo?
does this make sense?

again, interesting, but..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I lost all respect for Mr. Greer when he seemed to have some kind of mental collapse and talked about the spirit being and other very new age stuff. I came to the conclucion that he was either nuts, a con man making money or a government plant to discredit serious researchers and discredit those that had come forward.

What better way to discredit people then have them join an organisation out off good faith and then have the leader go slightly nuts? They're all tarred with that brush now.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
lol i go so excited i spilt my drink over my keyboard! i thank you for posting this! i was coming on ATS this morning thinking "i hope something interesting is on today" and to my luck a brand new Dr Greer video! made my day!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Problem here is that any real information, any real message, is blurred by the good doctor's own personal delusion. It's all very egotistical, almost messianic. This destroys any credibility he gains through research and presentation.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
isn't this the guy who said that disclosure would be coming by the end of may '09 (or was it june?)

its early here, and i just woke, takes a few more cups of coffee for my brain to start functioning properly.

even so, i think my memory is correct on this matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by ChemBreather
I dont see anything wierd about him, of course, if he were to have an ET with him on the Tours, it would be alot more credible...

So, out of the absurd amounts of money he charges to teach others how to "vector in" UFOs, claiming he "vectored in" the Phoenix Lights, passing off photos of insects as "aliens", exaggerating and lying about his briefings to government officials, and generally making claims he cannot back up or follow through on, you don't see anything weird with him.

Really? Nothing at all?

well i have seen his videos and he seems very genuine, if your going to call him fake and say that he hasnt met government officials... give your source... were is your sources??? you dont have any.... how do i know that? because you are one of those people who call everything bull#.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The disclosure movement is gaining momentum and I do believe that disclosure will happen before the end of '09.

We know the government has been covering up the et phenomenon since the crash in Roswell in '47. Whether you believe this is disinfo or not, you can't deny all the unexplained sightings and lights in the sky, etc.., something is going on....

I think it is high time that we become aware of our true origins..

PEACE and LOVE..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
Statement retracted. Follow the money trail, then sigh. www.cseti.org... . I guess someone could pay him $995. to join his club but seriously why would they? Sorry, whenever I see someone preaching disclosure then asking for money, it really throws a wrench in my gears. Then my brain says, "i see where this is going". Obviously he isn't using the money to pay for a decent website design either. My 2 cents, take it, leave it or save it up to join Greer's Cool Kids Club.
[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redeemer]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Redeemer]

which is ironic considering that aliens dont even have a word for money in their civilization. They dont have a monetary system because technology has given them abundance.

Greer knows this and says its partly why we dont have disclosure from the elite (along with their technology).

I dont consider Dr. Greer a scam artist out for money like many picture him. Greer might need money but its to keep the project going. If he was simply in it for cash he has an easier route as a doctor, less critics and hassle.

At least Dr. Greer is trying to fight the elite and force disclosure. And yes that takes money unfortunately. He sure has gotten closer to disclosure than most of us

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 13-9-2009 by admriker444]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I personally believe Steven Greer should go back to being a doctor. He says all sorts of things and really over the years has lost my support and I don't find him a credible source of information.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by soul of integrity
i think the entire pacific coast of both north and south america look like the profile of a primate looking eastward, resembling the most advanced lifeform on the planet.

MUFON looks for and at weird soil depressions and crop circles and such ....

Dear MUFON,
what is the statistical probability of thousands of miles of earth's shoreline so closely resembling the most advanced life on earth without there being any intelligent form of life or consciousness behind it? and if man has no record of having done this, then who is left to have accomplished this?

there, look at a flat world map ....

the profile of a face of a primate formed by the entire pacific ocean and the continents of north and south america ....

it's ot faked, i assure you ... it is there .... does it qualify as proof of contact, or proof as an attempt at contact ????

what are the odds of the last places on earth to be mapped would form a giant primate, head honcho on earth ???

what are the odds of this existing at all without intelligent intervention ???

if humanity did it, where are the records of having doe it?

did our future do it? who would pick a fight with us, we have home court advantage, and that goes a long way ...

Why don't you confront MUFON on the fact that you saw a cloud that looks like a bunny rabbit too? If you had an intelligent point you were trying to make, you failed. The fact that you can see a familiar form in a natural phenomenon is only proof that the human mind has a tendency to find patterns where they don't exist. Using this broad statement to make a blanket attack on all human observations is absurd. Go walk out into the middle of the street and wait for a bus to come bearing down on you. Will you trust your perception that you are in danger or disregard the bus as a misinterpretation of visual stimuli? Sometimes a bus is a bus and a spaceship is a spaceship. Keep an open mind.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I watched them both and I found them to be very interesting! alot of truth can be seen but also alot of stuff seems to part truths or atleast he seems to hold back alot.
Maybe for safety sake or just no backup. but non the the less, a great find and a great watch!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
well i have seen his videos and he seems very genuine, if your going to call him fake and say that he hasnt met government officials... give your source... were is your sources??? you dont have any...

For instance

But far more important, where is the proof that what Greer is saying is true? Does he have anything other than his word?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting Video's - What i want to add is, why are we always trying to get things approved by the U.S GOVERNMENT. Or waiting for them to react and do something. He said himself there is this underground secret Gov that controls these types of projects.

To me there is Only one way to make this work (Release of renewable energy) Take the Project to 3rd world countries. Get it working there. Then invite the press and media. Just Imagine if these so called 3rd world countries have cars that run on electromagnetic engines and free Power electric systems at ZERO cost, how stupid is first world countries going to look then. A national outcry from all citizens across U.S and Europe. What these groups are trying to do is reverse of this idea, They trying to Mobilize the people to put pressure on the Government to release this stuff, that can still be done-Efforts from both ends.

All the Patients on these types of discoveries will not hold water if you’ve opened up shop in a country that does not Adhere to our Patient system. They cannot stop you there. You could then Import the product into the U.S to use ourselves. Or just sell parts to us to D.I.Y. slap together a electromagnetic motor (Free Power). Or we sit by and watch other courtiers use the power.

We need to stop trying to fight someone bigger than us head on. I don’t say not fight them, But not head on. Takes too long, they don't play by the rules and most all avenues have been blocked by Patients or its classified. You'll end up for years in court battles to get this Technology out. They should not waste their time taking this route.

Many countries in Africa, Asia, Eastern Block. Even as far as Countries we have NO HOLD OVER. North Korea, Syria, Iran etc. My point here is, I too don’t like what some of these countries get up to, but this is not about that. This is about getting a Technology out that'll be blocked by Patients from US to Europe and most all 1st world countries that are in Bed with us. So why bother Giving Obama a year. He's just a puppet. We just wasting a year. Obama is a pleaser and Talker, He talks and does nothing but wants to sound like he's doing something. Besides as Dr Greer said, this level of Gov Does not know what's going on around them with regards these types of secret projects. its ALL CLASSIFIED for Military purposes.

If you start Firing people to get the info- You'll end up in a river before the end of the month. With the blame going to Lee Harvey Oswald’s cousin or some White Racist Supremacist group.

“Operations Side swipe” Great name for it. Think about this. Besides Cars and Electricity. If they can create flight –Like a UFO. (Anti-Gravity) in another country and make the Use of that, as that countries “airlines: -1 hour to fly a 15 hour flight. Don’t you think it’ll put pressure on Our Gov. and those in the Know of this Technology already to do something? They May even shoot a few down to say they not safe, But the end being the Technology will be out there.

Now you would have broken the dead lock-We would have to move forward.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
ive allready watched this,but if aliens control us to be good and not to drain the resources,why are we in the biggest economic crysis? isnt that like exaclty the nwo wants us "preserving" the planet.sure its ok but not by making people planet slaves,by using new technologyes and alternative resources

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Starred and flagged...Thanks for posting this chem.

FINALLY some footage being shown. Now what excites me about some of the clips he's shown, and some of the "weirdness" he describes taking place around the visits, is that I have seen and experienced some of the EXACT SAME THINGS.

I don't claim to know who or what is behind all of this, but I do think he is on to something here, based on my own personal experiences.

This is pretty exciting stuff IMHO.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i dont know how many victims they must show,they all say the "saw things,alien bodyes maaan,ufos maaaan" yet theyr too scared to say EVERYTHINH exactly what the saw?
we can continue this cycle for another 2000 years,with people saying stuff liek this,and we will not get disclosure.
just look at hackers,theyr not afraid of "someone killing them couse they rat" they just release the truth to the public!
why cant they all rise up and tell the truth for god sake

whats the differnce in telling "there were alian bodyes" and the whole truth,if ur still gonna be killed by telling stuff like this from the shadow gov?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It would appear to me that there are at least some species or aliens who don't yet want disclosure or full disclosure. Otherwise, I think we would have already heard more from them........openly.

I suspect that it may be the same ones behind all of it. Greer isn't my favorite speaker about this subject either. I'd much prefer some actor like Jeff Goldblum.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by aleon1018]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

If that's true, then why don't they settle it in court ? If he really makes that much money, I'm sure Woolsey could use the extra cash for his retirement. Unless this document is a fake for disinfo agents to use around like you, spamming it in every Greer thread.

It's allways the same pattern : kill the messenger. Like that would negate the testimonies he brought to the field.

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Chrysalis]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
If that's true, then why don't they settle it in court ? If he really makes that much money, I'm sure Woolsey could use the extra cash for his retirement. Unless this document is a fake for disinfo agents to use around like you, spamming it in every Greer thread.

I doubt Mr. Woolsey has hurt for money since he left the CIA, being in a private law practice, authored book and been a political adviser. But that is neither here nor there. President with evidence of Greer's malfeasance, instead of presenting evidence that can exonerate him, you resort to special pleading, speculation and slander.

At no point have you or any of the other Greer apologists presented any evidence to support his claims.

Originally posted by Chrysalis
It's allways the same pattern : kill the messenger. Like that would negate the testimonies he brought to the field.

Such as calling people who present unpleasant truths "disinfo agents"? This is not a simple case of "killing the messenger", when someone is defrauding the public, preying on their hopes and beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join