It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9 The Movie Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I went and saw the movie '9' yesterday and for a children's movie it is quite good. It is about a robot built in WWI that turns on and exterminates humans, and its creator builds 'soul' robots so that the deficiency (compassion) will passed on to his new creations.
They have to fight against evil robots that look like sentinels from the matrix in an apocalyptic world with no life, just robots, and only a few robots at that.

I just said the background to it in case it makes a difference. In one part of the movie the robots look for answers in a book and I noticed the 1 second it shows the cover on it is an eye in a pyramid. And seeing how it is a book that helped them maybe it refer to that 'knowledge' (ie. in the book) is 'illumination' (symbol of Illuminati) and it works, because the knowledge in the book helps them.

But maybe it is just subliminal advertising of it, as I said only 1 second long can you see it. Movies do the same thing with actual ads (Budweiser, Xbox for example) where it will be shown prominently though focus is elsewhere, it is embedded in your subconscious.

Here is a related video of symbols in movies/ tv shows etc. Did anyone else see the image Im talking about?

join