It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Romania!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Hi,my name is Andrew and i live in Romania.I've been lurking on this site for some time now and today i decided to join and i am looking forward to gaining more knowledge.

I also recently became interested in sigil magick after watching Grant Morrison's disinfo lecture and reading his book POP MAGIC!.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I hear there's a lot of vampires there. If I ever go, Ill be sure to bring my garlic cologne.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Magic is a cheap substitute for the power of God.

'But there was a man named Simon who had previously practiced magic in the city and amazed the nation of Samaria, saying that he himself was somebody great. They all gave heed to him, from the least to the greatest saying, "This man is that power of God which is called Great." And they gave heed to him, because for a long time he amazed them with his magic. But when they believed Philip as he preached good news about the kingdom of God and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women. Even Simon himself believed, and after being baptized he continued with Philip. And seeing signs and great miracles performed, he was amazed.' Acts 8:9-13

Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Hmmm welcome Kingmob18

May you find what you are seeking..

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Hi Kingmob18

Welcome to ATS. Is it true there are more vampires there? If there are, you will have to give us some detail.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Secret 13

Please, say you're joking...

Anyway, hello, Andrew!

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Yes, naturally I'm joking.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the nuthouse.

I spent 6 weeks working around Bustichin and a little in Dragashani this summer. I liked it there. Modern cities and little villages up in the mountains that are right out of the early 1900s.

Very cool place.

Looking forward to hearing opinions from "the old country."

top topics

join