It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

District 9 thought.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Did anyone else catch the bit in the movie where the alien tells the lead character he will come back for him in 3 years?

That would make it 2012 in subliminal terms...no?

just a thought....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
YES, my First thought also !!
But , I also thought of the Bible, God comes here and Promises to come back !!! Hohohoho !!

AND, district 9, for me, could be the Garden Of Eden, caus it was a prison for the Humans....

Look around, every thing points to some thing we can not understand is about to go down , I am serious...

Look araound, think more than you look...

[edit on 12/9/2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Im guessing no one has downloaded it yet !

The movie is real cool, HalfLife weapons and stuff,.. HAHA .

Sucking up a PIG and shoots it at the Police, cranked me up, and my son ofcourse, he playes HL2 ....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Theres alot of stuff coming out with the number "9" attached. according to pythagorean mathematics 9 is the number of MAN. 0 and 10 do not exist in nature. Tim Burtons new movie titled "9" tells the story of the last survivors attempting to save the world.
since the only natural numbers are 1-9 Pythagoran mathematics require you to combine multiple numbers until you end with a number of 1-9. example: 666, a very famous number from revelations. 6+6+6=18 1+8=9. what are the chances that 144,000 aslo reveals 9?

I must expand: 9 is the number of the Illumined MAN, not the profane.
watch the movie " the nines" starring Ryan Reynolds

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

not seen the movie - but when is it set [ time wise ] ? if its any year other than 2009 - the correlation is irrelevant

edit - google has answered my own question .

the plot of district 9 occurs during 2010 , source

[edit on 12-9-2009 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
its not set in 2009 but i belive that alot of movies have subliminal messages that might not tie in to the dates of the given movie.

anyways it was just an observation nothing to deep.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Not sure anout when it is set, it is about now, the police uses Ak-47's and stuff....

I made a mistake HERE >>> And, it is made by J.J.Abrams (CloverField : Revelations 9/11 )
Funny coincidences ?????

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Did anyone else catch the bit in the movie where the alien tells the lead character he will come back for him in 3 years?

I caught it the second time I watched it with my teenager. My daughter pointed out the math in the car as we were driving home. 'So the prawns come back for revenge in 2012 huh?'.

I blinked. 'Allows for a sequel I suppose'.

'Do you think there are real aliens dad?'

After a pause I replied, 'Umm ... Ask your mother what I think, I want to wake up breathing in the morning'.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Originally posted by spirit777child

I caught it the second time I watched it with my teenager. My daughter pointed out the math in the car as we were driving home. 'So the prawns come back for revenge in 2012 huh?'.

I blinked. 'Allows for a sequel I suppose'.

'Do you think there are real aliens dad?'

After a pause I replied, 'Umm ... Ask your mother what I think, I want to wake up breathing in the morning'.

Hehe, sorry, but I can not help bringing up the Tina From Seti letter, 'they will be here in 3-4 years time'. HAHAHA ... So funny, Some one is playing with us !!! Get swine flu vaccine, yes, take it , you Must, why must we have this vaccine ? is there any connectors here ?? !

Yes, World trade center : Pillars of Enoch ...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Not sure anout when it is set, it is about now, the police uses Ak-47's and stuff....

And, it is made by J.J.Abrams (CloverField : Revelations 9/11 )
Funny coincidences ?????

No it's not.
JJ Abrams had nothing to do with this film.

It was directed by Neill Blomkamp

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by ChemBreather

And, it is made by J.J.Abrams (CloverField : Revelations 9/11 )
Funny coincidences ?????

No it's not.
JJ Abrams had nothing to do with this film.

It was directed by Neill Blomkamp

You are right, my bad....
Hmmm what movie am I mixing with JJ ?? he had a film out now that I just saw..... ??

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I totally agree with you that someone is playing with us. I just wish I knew what the game was and what part I am playing in it. Whatever the game is I don't think we are meant to know about it because if we knew we might just decide to stop playing.

I am going to look up this Tina/seti letter, sounds like a keeper

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

` paves the way for the almost inevitable sequel `

at last a logical answer

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

` paves the way for the almost inevitable sequel `

at last a logical answer

District 10 , haha, after the 'great war in heaven' , heheh ...
It is all good ..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by ChemBreather

I totally agree with you that someone is playing with us. I just wish I knew what the game was and what part I am playing in it. Whatever the game is I don't think we are meant to know about it because if we knew we might just decide to stop playing.

I am going to look up this Tina/seti letter, sounds like a keeper

Yes, and why is ther no movies even touching the subject of the anunnaki and sumarian gods ?
Our kids learn about them in school, but is twisted into fiction figures and farytales...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   
could be.. Hmm

Good movie, made me a little sad about the treatment they received from the humans. Hopefully this does not reflect our hospitality efforts toward those from different planets.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My daughter and I both really enjoyed District 9. It's a great story about how we treat others who are "different". I hope there is a sequel. (I also caught the 3 years reference but I believe the movie takes place in 2010.)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Remember the alien was only coming back because he saw what was happening to his people and planned to go back to his planet in order to get help for them. Otherwords 1.5 years to get back to his planet another 1.5 years to come back. Travel time.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
With their variety of weapons and their effectivness, the aliens are no strangers to warfare.
Well be in trouble when they come back.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And what i myself, as a South African think, the "cat" food have some methcathinone (street name: CAT, kitten etc) mixed by the Nigerians into the cans... hence why the prawns went ape for the cat food.

The cat food is said to be like catnip for them, but with a kick? Do not remember the exact words but something to that effect.

We all know the Nigerians are the drug lords down here, stinking up our streets, & i just think Blomkamp & co put another clue there for us, seeing that the drug is a huge problem in South Africa.

q1

[edit on 9/13/2009 by qonone]

top topics

join