It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Practicioners of magick, state your point of view

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The Source of Energy is the Energy of the very Source of All itself. It is around and within everything that exists, and it can be harnessed for various purposes during different methods, such as so called magic.

Free use or school? Not sure what you are asking there, but if you are asking if it is better to study magick on ones own and not participate in any school / secret society / occult order then I would have to say the benefit of joining a group of experienced ones whom have practiced these things for centuries certainly can come in handy, study on ones own can be a supplement and works great.

Any preferred school? Again, I assume you talk about mystery schools and such, in that case I personally recommend the Theosophical Society, Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and the Rosicrucian Order.

Consequences? Better understanding of oneself, the universe, others, the mind, psychology, existence, ability to live in harmony with the cosmos and have all good things coming your way, be able to help and assist others, and so on. Exploring the mystical depths of the inner and outer realms.

Moral boundaries, as with anything, be nice with others and others will be nice back. Use magic for your own purpose and to help others, not to harm.

The value of it would be the same as the Consequence mentioned above.

Blessings from an Initiate,
-Maggador

Originally posted by Scorpiotropic
A few things I would like to hear your personal opinion about (leave some of it out if it suits you):

* The source of the energy needed. Within you? Outside of you? Reason.
* Free use or certain school?
* Any preferred school? If so,why?
* Consequences of the practice of magick, yours or others.
* Your moral boundaries.
* The value of it.

Warm thoughts from Scorpiotropic

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I do know for a fact that that it is in fact a astral from the "higher" realm as you like to call it, I did it purely out of not so much curiosity but out of the quest for knowledge of the highest, and actually REJECTED the original "possessor" of the spirit in search of knowledge, and you were right it was very enlightening.... as you are right it is very dangerous to merge with any astrals in my EXPERIENCE, the lower entities that merge with people are the CAUSE of mental illness. 2 examples are schizophrenia and schizo-effective disorder. there is a cure, catholics call it excorsism*SP* "magicians" call it banishing rights, for me I just "command" and on that note remember "Demons can't cast out demons" so i have had my own proof, others that have come in contact with me in real life, that i have helped, know that this is true, but please don't take my word for it, as this is the internet and there is a lot of trolls as you know.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by clever024

I do know for a fact that that it is in fact a astral from the "higher" realm as you like to call it, I did it purely out of not so much curiosity but out of the quest for knowledge of the highest, and actually REJECTED the original "possessor" of the spirit in search of knowledge, and you were right it was very enlightening.... as you are right it is very dangerous to merge with any astrals in my EXPERIENCE, the lower entities that merge with people are the CAUSE of mental illness. 2 examples are schizophrenia and schizo-effective disorder. there is a cure, catholics call it excorsism*SP* "magicians" call it banishing rights, for me I just "command" and on that note remember "Demons can't cast out demons" so i have had my own proof, others that have come in contact with me in real life, that i have helped, know that this is true, but please don't take my word for it, as this is the internet and there is a lot of trolls as you know.

I can tell from your post you are very knowledgeable in this area, everything you say I can relate to. Also how true that this place we often trust too much (the internet!) is a dangerous place , I sometimes think the energies and interactions I find on here (not just ATS but the internet in general) is MORE dangerous than the lower realms! I truely think its possible for people to make a connection to us through the ether that is the internet and then if we are not protected they then channel lower astrals.

It is the enlightening spirits that often make me want to re connect but then I remember all the terrible lower ones this attracts. I am strong and they never caused mental illness in me but I must admit they made me very ill at certain points. Its a dangerous practise, I often wonder if the risk is worth it.

Good post , thanks it isnt often people talk about this on here.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I will tell you, that you are in fact right, as for the internet being able to channel entities into yourself/home with as much as simple sigil magic. I mean, all a sigil is is really a drawing/picture that is charged with intent. I'm contemplating whether or not i want to start a thread about "Gazing into the Abyss" and give instructions, and see if people would take up the offer and report their findings.

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I will tell you, that you are in fact right, as for the internet being able to channel entities into yourself/home with as much as simple sigil magic. I mean, all a sigil is is really a drawing/picture that is charged with intent. I'm contemplating whether or not i want to start a thread about "Gazing into the Abyss" and give instructions, and see if people would take up the offer and report their findings.

Good thread and I could contribute loads as this is a very real issue but Id probably not post as that would then be the Written Word and thats often all they need. However saying that awarness helps greatly in understanding what could be used as an item/word/picture..whatever charged with intent and then one is able to protect against these things.

Antar has a related thread that hints at this hidden manipulation

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 24-9-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
when masterd it requires only thought. no words or spells .it is what we are !

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I thought I had to make a thread on demons for you christians to be interested...I clearly have a limited view on your field of interests.

reply to post by Scorpiotropic

1: Inner: Invoked a spirit at the age of 19, allowed it possession at 22, at age 24 still learning how to use it fully, at age 25-26 i will "merge" completely with said spirit and when that happens... well lets just say, no WO/MAN will be able to stop me I have altered the name of the spelling of what is inside of me but its enunciation is still viable "Ruack Hekodesh"

- Yeah...seems like that was a brilliant idea. We're awaiting your world domination.

also note : there is only ONE Ruack Hekodesh.... trying to invoke it at this point would be a complete and utter waste of time if u discover the meaning, and if u do discover the meaning and try to obtain it, you can either A) ask me for it, and i'd gladly give you it, or B) kill me, try to fast/meditate/pray for 9 days without food/water/sleep and then invoke/evoke the sources of creation

- Nah, keep it. You deserved it.

reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

I guess i know "Majik" and at the age of 24, I am an adept... however, as my master taught me when i was a neophyte

Your master? But: 2: Free use , on the fly, at will.... school is for people who need to be taught (i know ur talking chaos/wicca/necromancy/divination/reiki) And the great difference between what a school and a Master does? Please do enlighten me.

"people with true power do not display it" as of this point i do have offensive/defensive knowledge far surpassing anything "documented" from ANY previous adept.

- Which rules yourself and your humble approach out then doesnt it? Again, could be my limited view..but sure looks like a display to me.

Crowly was a complete idiot honestly, knew very little that was useful, he did more harm than good, but that was his intention.

And how much of his litterature did you read....honestly?

All my questions are rethorical..no need to answer it. I rest my case and wish you good luck

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
by any and all means, my master is not an incarnate, he can incarnate, but chooses not to, as he has in the past into "guiding" me into a few things, each time with a different appearance, I do admit that I can be a bit egotistical sometimes, however it was not to display power. as for my world domination, you won't be waiting too much longer, 6 years and 3 days until WE "My master and myself" START something the likes of this world has never seen. And by all means I DO intend on keeping it, like you said, I deserve it, and My master seems to think so too. but honestly, this plan is older than time itself. and another "benefit" of this "entity" that i play "host" to is I am "immune" to all of your "magick" and i'd just like to say i think its funny that you use the letter k in the word magic quite "pre-schoolish" and my "Master" as I call him, is the entire reason any and all magic exists. he taught me a few things, but for the most part he granted me straight power, and its a crash course from here on out

[edit on 25-9-2009 by clever024]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinclâire

To think is to trip!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My opinion is that all "Magick" can be found inside you. Since our world reality is only what it seems based on what we perceive it as, it is safe to assume that the world IS what we see it is.

That being said, the energy from within is what comprises our ability to "see" the world as it is. That energy is the force which drives us to make changes to our immediate environment. To say a spell or any kind of mantra/oration is simply the trigger that causes the subconscious to manipulate the energy in the environment. As is noted in Quantum Observation theory. To perceive, is to change.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

Interesting post. Could I ask you to say a little bit more about quantum observation theory?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   

and my "Master" as I call him, is the entire reason any and all magic exists. he taught me a few things, but for the most part he granted me straight power, and its a crash course from here on out

Thoth ?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by soul_of_light

and my "Master" as I call him, is the entire reason any and all magic exists. he taught me a few things, but for the most part he granted me straight power, and its a crash course from here on out

Thoth ?

"Whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join