It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: 27-Year CIA Vet says Obama May be Afraid of the CIA ... For Good Reason...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
Let's think about this.

Obama has ticked off the Conservatives, the Constitutional Conservatives, the Medicare Group, the insurance companies, the gun owners, the tax payers, businesses, Israel, the Clinton's, and now he's whizzing down the backs of the CIA?

This cat ain't too bright.

But isn't that what was expected of him? Change?

I'm not saying he's done what he said he would...but any substantial change in the United States of American is going to tick off at least those folks you listed, right?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Yeah that briefing changed obama- he was tense and on edge for weeks..Didnt seem like himself.

You guys close?
This just strikes me as an odd thing to say.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Do you hear yourself? No. This is not a good thing.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Same thing happened to Kennedy at a budget meeting with the CIA back in 1962. JFK accused the CIA of miss leading the US citizens and the CIA just laughed at him.. The transcript of that interchange has been declassified and is available at the JFK library. Amazing how history keeps repeating itself for some people, it's like the movie groundhog day.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Sorry but I am not sure I understand your reply.
Perhaps you replied to me by accident or perhaps you left something out. If you had something to add, I would be interested. I do think it is a curious comment.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: replace far less polite phrasing.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Yes. That would do the trick. The CIA snuffs out the president and all this countries problems will be solved.
You sir, are a genius. A voice of reason in a sea of madness. God Bless The U.S.A.
Now, let's go lynch that n*gg#r! Yah-Hoo!
See you at the next rally Bubbah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join