It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Tea Party Conspiracy?

page: 3
20
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
reply to post by Uniceft17
 


Well, with "grassroots" movements, you have to always watch for the "weeds".

Like I mentioned before, my thoughts on it, knowing tactics like I do, is it was infiltrated, and then instead of taking it over, it was duplicated.

This would be to ensure that anyone coming into a "movement" would see what they wanted seen, the duplicate, a more organized, and professional environment.

That way, instead of taking the more difficult route of taking it over, they bypassed it altogether.

The path of least resistance is easier than war by attrition.

War by attrition is more fun, but when a time constraint is on, the path of least resistance is the path I would take.



This has been done sine the days of J Edgar Hoover when they attempted to infiltrate the Panthers and other radical groups of the day.




posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
very interesting. i know that glen beck definitely has a part in hi-jacking the movement. ive read several threads and posts on here not to trust beck, that he is building up confidence only to betray people at some point. i agree that the root of the problem is the federal reserve and the elites that most dont know about because they are stuck in the right/left para dime.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Fortiori
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas
 


Nacho-Sancho...Spartan,

I was joking about the "trying to convince you" part since we all see so eye-to-eye on so many things.

Honestly, I know what I think and I also know that I don't follow anyone so blindly that I will walk off a cliff for them--well, unless their name is Jesus and they like to build houses in their spare time.

I think Alex is wrong on the environmental stuff, but I think he's right on in exposing these bungholios doing crazy stuff like dressing up in robes and worshiping owl effigies. Plus, he's funny and that goes a long way with me. Can't help it.

I love David Icke and think he's even closer to the truth, except for that whole shape-shifting reptile thing.



That's nothing but a allegory. He is indeed pointing out those ruled by the Lizard brain.

Icke is right on the money. Though you have to see his parables for what they are.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

My personal conclusion is that the movement was hijacked and attention was diverted from the policys that we should really be worried about (monetary policy), But by who? Who would want to divert our attention away from the biggest problem in our country?
[edit on 9/12/2009 by Uniceft17]



Just like all movements- it moves on sometimes not with the intended meaning that it takes on. I would say from what I witnessed that it has been hijacked in some way. I believe that the message might have changed alittle-but that would be expected as more ppl have gotten involved. Orginially the Tea Party orgainizer's did not want any politics involved regardless which side you were on. So, now you have the 9-12 Project interjected into the Tea Party's, groups like Reisitnet involved and a host of other "tea Party" like groups. The fringe is still there as well- their message hasnt changed.

Right now, today, it doesnt matter- the Turn out was better than expected. I would guess more than the Millon Man March. Now we will see if this goes anywhere or not.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17
 


Because the agenda IS to infiltrate. I'm very glad you noticed. I have been telling people for years about the infiltration of the "Right" into every so called 'movement'.

Notice how at this Tea Party on the 12th, one of the guest speakers was a woman from the Armed Forces? Hear her talk about how she is 'fighting for our freedoms over in Iraq" and such? See how the war sentiment is mixed in with the Tea Party?

It was an idea spawned by Libertarians and hijacked. When people like Alex Jones or Mike Rivero or Adam Kokesh, Peter Schiff, etc. rally behind the Tea Partyies, they are being duped.

Yes the Tea Parties have many people from all across the political spectrum participating, but make no mistake, the Tea Parties are being controlled by big Republican names, Republican leaning, old Bush faithfuls that cascaded over into something "Patriotic", or Lobbies.

The whole thing has been infiltrated. Any 'Movement' is useless unless it is wiped clear of any affiliation with (D) or (R). Unless you totally refuse to listen to or affiliate yourself with ANYONE from the two party system, you will fail.

Please listen carefully, because what I'm saying is profoundly simple and is now the ONLY solution those of us who want truth and want to end corruption has.

You MUST cut all ties with any party member. Meaning, no speaking engagements with Republicans or Democrats, no radio shows with them on as guests, no voting for them, no mention of them as being 'one of the good ones' and supporting their ticket, no hand shakes with them, no going to them with 'information' and begging them to look at evidence, no hoping they will represent you.

They won't. The "WE THE PEOPLE" must separate from them on all fronts.

People who have radio shows and considered figureheads should be called out every time they have one on as a guest. Even Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich must be politely told that they can no longer be welcome. They are part of the two system, as well meaning as they are.

To take the power of this country back you MUST stop waiting for politicians to back you. Think about all the power they collectively have to practically turn this country into a Utopia. Think of all the resources and man power that they have. They all average I.Q.s well above the norm. They are educated people. But they are not listening. And the education that they do have is 'conventional wisdom', which does not work anymore.

There needs to be a complete new idea in this fight. I know that what I''m saying sounds desperate, but after seeing these Tea Parties, I have become worried more than most recent times. I am seeing that every 'grassroots' movement by honest people is eventually taken down a road full of agendas and lobbies.

I am seeing that even our most trusted people in this fight, cannot really do anything for us. We ALL need to change the playing field on THEM. That playing field is the vote...or in this case NON VOTE.

Libertarians, Independents, Greens, and other Third Party voters must come together against this 'Beast' and educate others to do so. It is one of the few options we have left.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   
There's been tea parties on tax day for years. Congratulations to Ron Paulers for making it a permanent movement first. But overall, its not very creative and I don't think we have to resort to conspiracy theories when two groups use an idea that is this apparent.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17
 



Great thread... I was unaware of the ORIGINAL concept for while, however when I learned about it I thought it sounded like a righteous cause with goals that bridged
over to my "liberal" inclinations/

NOW, this version of the Tea Parties is NOT the same as OP suggests.

I think it is very crystal clear what has happened, it has been high jacked out right by
GOP agenda, which is to re elect GOP candidates across the board. Frankly it is pretty f-ed up, but it was an easy thing to do. Reason is members of both mutations share some basic common ideals in the conservative realm. More over I think it is fair to give thanks to Glen Beck himself, as well as his program director, staff psychologists and writers.

The original Tea folks have been assimilated by MEDIA to re establish GOPs foot hold over governance. From an outside perspective the sheer level of emotional pandering, theoretical plot based "news", focused spin and Drama driven thinking
has been honed by FOX and co is masterful. These operatives found a new vehicle to extend its PRO GOP marketing campaign.


This is Glen Becks show now, long gone is the purity of what the MOVEMENT STOOD FOR - now it is what the movement stands AGAINST. When this is the strategy anything
can be introduced as a GOAL no matter how vague, BECK has the reigns.

This is why the movement has become an angry mob free of an actual observable objective which is by design. Much like the BATTLE CRY is "CONSTITUTION..." - Such an
objective is a VAST thing to represent properly, which insures that there are no plausible ways to define victory.

The tea party has become a reduex of the Bush
9/11 - terrorists everywhere - Freedoms (:?"??) IRAQ war battle cry. There was one goal then, there is a different goal now achieved by the same manipulative process.
Appeal to people thru AMERICAN institutions - PATRIOTISM - FREEDOM - CONSTITUTION -etc.... SAME PEOPLE will do what you want because you scare them to hell and at the same time wag flags, the carrot on the stick.

Beck has the lot of people at his BECK n CALL


This has become a partisan charity car wash - sad thing is that many do not realize what the end game is intended to be - NOT CONSTITUTION or LESS GOVERNMENT -

BUT your standard stock GOP house, senate and POTUS.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
reply to post by Uniceft17
 


Because the agenda IS to infiltrate. I'm very glad you noticed. I have been telling people for years about the infiltration of the "Right" into every so called 'movement'.

Notice how at this Tea Party on the 12th, one of the guest speakers was a woman from the Armed Forces? Hear her talk about how she is 'fighting for our freedoms over in Iraq" and such? See how the war sentiment is mixed in with the Tea Party?

It was an idea spawned by Libertarians and hijacked. When people like Alex Jones or Mike Rivero or Adam Kokesh, Peter Schiff, etc. rally behind the Tea Partyies, they are being duped.

Yes the Tea Parties have many people from all across the political spectrum participating, but make no mistake, the Tea Parties are being controlled by big Republican names, Republican leaning, old Bush faithfuls that cascaded over into something "Patriotic", or Lobbies.

The whole thing has been infiltrated. Any 'Movement' is useless unless it is wiped clear of any affiliation with (D) or (R). Unless you totally refuse to listen to or affiliate yourself with ANYONE from the two party system, you will fail.

Please listen carefully, because what I'm saying is profoundly simple and is now the ONLY solution those of us who want truth and want to end corruption has.

You MUST cut all ties with any party member. Meaning, no speaking engagements with Republicans or Democrats, no radio shows with them on as guests, no voting for them, no mention of them as being 'one of the good ones' and supporting their ticket, no hand shakes with them, no going to them with 'information' and begging them to look at evidence, no hoping they will represent you.

They won't. The "WE THE PEOPLE" must separate from them on all fronts.

People who have radio shows and considered figureheads should be called out every time they have one on as a guest. Even Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich must be politely told that they can no longer be welcome. They are part of the two system, as well meaning as they are.

To take the power of this country back you MUST stop waiting for politicians to back you. Think about all the power they collectively have to practically turn this country into a Utopia. Think of all the resources and man power that they have. They all average I.Q.s well above the norm. They are educated people. But they are not listening. And the education that they do have is 'conventional wisdom', which does not work anymore.

There needs to be a complete new idea in this fight. I know that what I''m saying sounds desperate, but after seeing these Tea Parties, I have become worried more than most recent times. I am seeing that every 'grassroots' movement by honest people is eventually taken down a road full of agendas and lobbies.

I am seeing that even our most trusted people in this fight, cannot really do anything for us. We ALL need to change the playing field on THEM. That playing field is the vote...or in this case NON VOTE.

Libertarians, Independents, Greens, and other Third Party voters must come together against this 'Beast' and educate others to do so. It is one of the few options we have left.






the thing is they will come to you get on the back of your horse and kick you off when the horse takes a liking to them



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster

Originally posted by Uniceft17

My personal conclusion is that the movement was hijacked and attention was diverted from the policys that we should really be worried about (monetary policy), But by who? Who would want to divert our attention away from the biggest problem in our country?
[edit on 9/12/2009 by Uniceft17]



Just like all movements- it moves on sometimes not with the intended meaning that it takes on. I would say from what I witnessed that it has been hijacked in some way. I believe that the message might have changed alittle-but that would be expected as more ppl have gotten involved. Orginially the Tea Party orgainizer's did not want any politics involved regardless which side you were on. So, now you have the 9-12 Project interjected into the Tea Party's, groups like Reisitnet involved and a host of other "tea Party" like groups. The fringe is still there as well- their message hasnt changed.

Right now, today, it doesnt matter- the Turn out was better than expected. I would guess more than the Millon Man March. Now we will see if this goes anywhere or not.


ya, the message went from abandon the FED, pull back our military empire

To - "YOU LIE"
Fight Hitlercare

Spreading FREEDOMS IN IRAQ


The majority of the people there are just itching to pull the lever for another big spending GOPer who talks a good talk and knows how to use conservative buzz words
just right.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mental modulator

Originally posted by ShadowMaster

Originally posted by Uniceft17

My personal conclusion is that the movement was hijacked and attention was diverted from the policys that we should really be worried about (monetary policy), But by who? Who would want to divert our attention away from the biggest problem in our country?
[edit on 9/12/2009 by Uniceft17]



Just like all movements- it moves on sometimes not with the intended meaning that it takes on. I would say from what I witnessed that it has been hijacked in some way. I believe that the message might have changed alittle-but that would be expected as more ppl have gotten involved. Orginially the Tea Party orgainizer's did not want any politics involved regardless which side you were on. So, now you have the 9-12 Project interjected into the Tea Party's, groups like Reisitnet involved and a host of other "tea Party" like groups. The fringe is still there as well- their message hasnt changed.

Right now, today, it doesnt matter- the Turn out was better than expected. I would guess more than the Millon Man March. Now we will see if this goes anywhere or not.


ya, the message went from abandon the FED, pull back our military empire

To - "YOU LIE"
Fight Hitlercare

Spreading FREEDOMS IN IRAQ


The majority of the people there are just itching to pull the lever for another big spending GOPer who talks a good talk and knows how to use conservative buzz words
just right.



I couldn't have said it better. Exactly Right.
Amazing



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
[edit on 13-9-2009 by mental modulator]



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
very interesting. i know that glen beck definitely has a part in hi-jacking the movement. ive read several threads and posts on here not to trust beck, that he is building up confidence only to betray people at some point. i agree that the root of the problem is the federal reserve and the elites that most dont know about because they are stuck in the right/left para dime.


Beck betray?

There is not much betraying to be done less getting a Palin/Pawlenty Tat on his forehead.

This went from momma's homemade chicken soup to Campbell thick and chunky (with 50% less sodium).

Beck is like conservatives O'bama for the love of god, except Beck has ZERO responsibility and gets paid millions of dollars via a GOP establishment piece.

This rEVOLUTIOn has been cancelled on account of Elephants my man!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by mental modulator]

[edit on 13-9-2009 by mental modulator]



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If you think about it, one of the last real movements in this country was the Black Panther Movement, and we all know what happened there.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Star and flag; you knew we were in trouble when Rick Perry showed up at the first one and overnight got more coverage from the MSM than Ron Paul had in his whole campaign. What was notable is that Perry blathered the same sort of secessionist rhetoric that got the militia movements annihilated by the FBI at places like Ruby Ridge and Waco; yet Perry was covered as a smooth talking opposition leader of the so-called tea party movement never mind that when he was needed to confront George Bush on open borders, overspending, and foreign adventures based on false flag terrorism he was nowhere to be found. As a CFR dupe he got a free pass from the MSM as "legitimate opposition" and a fast path into the next stage of the charade which picks the puppets that we get to see on stage



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   


I had it pointed out to me in a previous thread that the new tea party movement is organized by a conservative group and is completely un-related to the other tea party movement.


The tea party protest began as a bottom-up movement, not allied with the republican machine. This was a threat to big business, Fox and bloggers as they are firmly in the republican camp, so they just decided to pour endless amounts of money into it and take it over.



Why was a new movement created that is basically identical to the previous movement with the same name?


Because the republican machine wanted to kill the original protest. It was a non republican protest against the wars, the spending etc. which the republican machine is for as it makes money for the owners of the machine.



Why is the new movement inviting right-wing politicians to speak and even lead this new movement that goes against either tea parties ideals?


Because the movement could be about anything at this point. As long as it rallies people who hate Obama, democrats, liberals etc. The republican machine will get what it it paying for. Another distraction for the media and another distration for Obama to deal with.



Why has monetary policy, non-interventionist foreign policy and the federal reserve been removed from the new movement?


Because those benefit the military industrial congressional complex that funds much of the republican machine.



And again why the hell is there a new movement with the same name sponsered by right leaning interest groups?


Because they want to get in on the action.



Was this new movement made to discredit and take the lime light away from the original movement?


Yes



But who hijacked this movement? Was it the right wing? Or was it the globalists hoping to keep the masses dumbed down by not letting the monetary disaster go into mainstream consiousness?


Who funds the republican machine.



I'm not saying that the original ideals of the movement aren't still in play in this movement, but they are on an extremely small scale. Go to a tea party and ask a protester about monetary or foreign policy, my guess is that 70% couldn't tell you about what we should do to address the monetary problem and probably didn't even know there was one in the first place.


The original ideals are not present at all. The current version of the 'tea party movement' is a top-down stricktly controlled org with close ties to FOX and the bloggersphere. If you are protesting anything other than the approved targets, you will not get covered by the right wing media, but if you protest obama and call him communist or Hitler or say he wasn't born in the US, then you will get coverage.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm confident that the original tea party movement was hijacked. However, the only solution, as far as I can tell, to such hijacking, requires a complete paradigm shift in the philosophical approach by the people in general to their relationship with politics. That solution is to make movements and movement leaders and all leaders completely irrelevant to political decision making. It is just too darn easy for the ruling elite or powers that be to alter the political process by infiltrating movements or corrupting leaders or railroading or assassinating good leaders that refused to be corrupted. Therefore, rather than falling into the habit of the herd instinct, an entire shift in ideology towards looking within for guidance in deciding what the right thing to do is, rather than looking without at what a movement or a talking head or a politician is doing or saying. After all, whether a radio host is an agent provocateur or if a movement such as the tea parties has been infiltrated by agent provocateurs is ad hominem regarding the veracity or soundness of their statements and arguments. Therefore any one citizen can then deliberately pick and choose based on their own mind and heart what is right and be completely detached from any personal connection with the individual making a statement or argument. A transformation could then occur whereby the elected politicians would start looking for guidance from their employers; the people that elected them. I think this way of thinking could itself become a meme (infectious idea) that could initiate a massive transformation of the whole political organization of the entire earth, all without any organized movements or leaders.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
You sound very foolish in this post, actually very pathetic and very afraid of a movement that the left has no CONTROL over.

Why don't you just get psychological help instead of trying to control everything, get an ant farm or something if you want to play God, stop being such a control freak.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMaster

Just like all movements- it moves on sometimes not with the intended meaning that it takes on. I would say from what I witnessed that it has been hijacked in some way. I believe that the message might have changed alittle-but that would be expected as more ppl have gotten involved. Orginially the Tea Party orgainizer's did not want any politics involved regardless which side you were on. So, now you have the 9-12 Project interjected into the Tea Party's, groups like Reisitnet involved and a host of other "tea Party" like groups. The fringe is still there as well- their message hasnt changed.

Right now, today, it doesnt matter- the Turn out was better than expected. I would guess more than the Millon Man March. Now we will see if this goes anywhere or not.


The sad thing is that the mainstream of this 'new' movement only touches on skin deep problems, the original ideals struck the problems at it's core, those ideals have been left behind for the most part, I have seen some people at protests around the country protesting monetary policy, non-interventionist policy, and the other original issues within the movement, but those ideals have been fading.

Sadly it's becoming more and more obvious that this movement won't actually accomplish anything other than lowering government spending (if that).

I don't here any of the big speakers at this movement addressing anything else besides government spending, you know the ones who actually have the vote and power to put our demands into law. I see it panning out like this, America becomes disenfranchised with the dems turn to the repubs and the problem repeats. Untill we as a nation learn how to confront our problems head on, we will always be stuck in this trap.



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GigaloCool
 


So you chose to ignore the message and instead just attack someone you don't agree with?

Why don't you start off better and actually have an honest debate and address the thread topic. Anyone can run from thread to thread throwing insults at someone they don't agree with.



[edit on 9/13/2009 by Uniceft17]



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by GigaloCool
You sound very foolish in this post, actually very pathetic and very afraid of a movement that the left has no CONTROL over.


Are you Glen Beck???

Then you have control of jack squat

Palin/Pawlenty 2012

WE MUST SPREAD FREEDOMS TO IRACK!!!!!

I'm going go eat a plate of fried bald eagle wings and taters"n'gravy myself...

Hope you don't stand beneath any Elephant tails -



new topics

top topics



 
20
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

log in

join