It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tea Party Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Tea Party Movement

On December 16th, 2007 the Tea Party movement was in its infant stages, started by Ron Paul supporters based on the principals of smaller governement, anti-taxation, abolishing the IRS and the Federal Reserve, a sweeping change on monetary policy, ending the wars and non-interventionist foreign policy.

If you were a participant in the original tea party protest then you can probably notice a difference in them from 2 years ago to today, today they aren't about ending the wars, monetary policy, the IRS, the Federal Reserve or monetary policy. Today they are about government spending, which IS a problem but not our biggest, our biggest problem is the Federal Reserve and monetary policy, for some reason this has been downplayed or simply ignored by the new movement.

On to the conspiracy:

I had it pointed out to me in a previous thread that the new tea party movement is organized by a conservative group and is completely un-related to the other tea party movement.

Our Country Deserves Better PAC

If this is so then I have a few questions:

Why was a new movement created that is basically identical to the previous movement with the same name?

Why is the new movement inviting right-wing politicians to speak and even lead this new movement that goes against either tea parties ideals?

Why has monetary policy, non-interventionist foreign policy and the federal reserve been removed from the new movement?

And again why the hell is there a new movement with the same name sponsered by right leaning interest groups?

Was this new movement made to discredit and take the lime light away from the original movement?

But who hijacked this movement? Was it the right wing? Or was it the globalists hoping to keep the masses dumbed down by not letting the monetary disaster go into mainstream consiousness?

My personal conclusion is that the movement was hijacked and attention was diverted from the policys that we should really be worried about (monetary policy), But by who? Who would want to divert our attention away from the biggest problem in our country?

Last note:

I'm not saying that the original ideals of the movement aren't still in play in this movement, but they are on an extremely small scale. Go to a tea party and ask a protester about monetary or foreign policy, my guess is that 70% couldn't tell you about what we should do to address the monetary problem and probably didn't even know there was one in the first place.

[edit on 9/12/2009 by Uniceft17]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uniceft17

Not that I am a "Tea-Party" member, because I am not, but to me it sounds like someone hi-jacked the entire movement away from the original people who started it.

If the people were disorganized, not organized at all, or were against what the powers that be wanted, this would not be too difficult.

It sure sounds like to me, agent provocateurs got inside and instead of taking it over completely, or inciting violence, decided instead to just hi-jack the movement.

Of course, when starting a movement, you must first know to look for this type of activity.

I am always looking out for agent provocateurs, because I trust absolutely no one.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

If the people were disorganized, not organized at all, or were against what the powers that be wanted, this would not be too difficult.
jack the movement.

The original movement wasn't organised, it was a completely grassroots effort.

I can't believe this issue hasn't been brought up before.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well, with "grassroots" movements, you have to always watch for the "weeds".

Like I mentioned before, my thoughts on it, knowing tactics like I do, is it was infiltrated, and then instead of taking it over, it was duplicated.

This would be to ensure that anyone coming into a "movement" would see what they wanted seen, the duplicate, a more organized, and professional environment.

That way, instead of taking the more difficult route of taking it over, they bypassed it altogether.

The path of least resistance is easier than war by attrition.

War by attrition is more fun, but when a time constraint is on, the path of least resistance is the path I would take.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why does it matter- the bottomline of the tea party protests are to stop big government...Who cares who started it and when and how. None of that matters. Its the little things like that we've been so engrossed and entrapped in that we haven't been able to accomplish anything.

I don't understand for the life of me why anyone wouldn't support Americans protesting (as they rightfully are allowed to do) big government.

If you don't like it- theres a 5:40 flight to Russia via Communism Airlines.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
Why does it matter- the bottomline of the tea party protests are to stop big government...Who cares who started it and when and how. None of that matters. Its the little things like that we've been so engrossed and entrapped in that we haven't been able to accomplish anything.

I don't understand for the life of me why anyone wouldn't support Americans protesting (as they rightfully are allowed to do) big government.

If you don't like it- theres a 5:40 flight to Russia via Communism Airlines.

Ok, troll.

No one in this thread said anything against protesting, if you can quote someone saying otherwise then by all means go ahead.

It does matter who is orchestrating these movements and it does matter why because one major problem has been taken out of this movement and that's monetary policy.

I'm all for protesting big government, I stated in the OP that I was apart of the original Tea Party movement and that was one of the reasons behind the protests. And you can't really protests government and not protest the federal reserve and monetary policy because they are virtually one in the same.

Just because you don't like the fact that there appears to be a conspiracy theory behind the movement doesn't mean that anyone should ignore the facts.

If you don't want or like people questioning when and how then maybe you should catch that flight, you would fit right in, obviously.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
it sounds to me like their idea is to get a whole bunch of different "tea party" type groups started then let them argue over what the real problems are while the powers that be continue on with their agenda under our noses.
Just a thought...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What happened is simple, The original movement attacked the problem at the source, The Federal Reserve, and we all know the FED is a key asset of TPTB, The MSM played an important rolle early on in the republican primaries at discrediting the movement labeling its supporters as terrorists and nuttjobs and completely destroyed Ron Pauls chance at getting the public attention he deserved.

But as I said the original movement attacked the problem at the source, and the Elite contolled MSM didnt like that at all, so what did they do? They turned the movement into the same game theyve played for the last century, They turned it into a right vs left issue, and in doing so it shifts the focus off of them and onto one side or the other it didnt really matter which side it was deflected to because both sides do what they have always done, keep peoples attention away from the actual problem, in this case the its much easier to place the blame on the Democratic side but as i said it doesnt really matter which side takes the blame at any given time becqause either way the goal has been accomplished, the goal being deflecting the attention.

Imho whats going on now is the infant stages of a revolution, but not the revolution a true contitutionalist would agree with, because as we know, the cause has been hijacked, and now its in the control of TPTB, so when the revolution does happen it will be Right vs Left and not Patriot vs TPTB.

Something will happen, the momentum is growing day by day, Fox News has done an excelent job at getting the Right wing conservatives rilled up and ready to snap at any moment, and when they do it will give TPTB all the reason they need to do whatever they want to this country, anarchy and chaos is the only escuse need to implement the myriad of laws passed after 9/11 into full affect.

Sadly when this does happen it will destroy any chances of ever getting this country back, because in the aftermath TPTB will be the solution to all of our problems, they will end the chaos, rebuild whatever is left, and walk away even wealthier than before and with total unquestioned control and power.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
What happened is simple, The original movement attacked the problem at the source, The Federal Reserve, and we all know the FED is a key asset of TPTB, The MSM played an important rolle early on in the republican primaries at discrediting the movement labeling its supporters as terrorists and nuttjobs and completely destroyed Ron Pauls chance at getting the public attention he deserved.

But as I said the original movement attacked the problem at the source, and the Elite contolled MSM didnt like that at all, so what did they do? They turned the movement into the same game theyve played for the last century, They turned it into a right vs left issue, and in doing so it shifts the focus off of them and onto one side or the other it didnt really matter which side it was deflected to because both sides do what they have always done, keep peoples attention away from the actual problem, in this case the its much easier to place the blame on the Democratic side but as i said it doesnt really matter which side takes the blame at any given time becqause either way the goal has been accomplished, the goal being deflecting the attention.

This is exactly my thoughts, I just couldn't get them typed out without it making any sense. Lol, i'm not that articulate.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Not that I am stating AceOfAces is one, but that was a perfect example of how an agent provocateur can sidetrack your efforts.

Wikipedia : Agent Provocateur

Traditionally, an agent provocateur (plural: agents provocateurs, French for "inciting agent(s)") is a person employed by the police or other entity to act undercover to entice or provoke another person to commit an illegal act.

More generally, the term may refer to a person or group that seeks to discredit or harm another by provoking them to commit a wrong or rash action.

So, by an example, the above mentioned poster gave me the perfect example to point out what can be the same exact type of actions these people might have taken to override or sidestep your entire movement.

These people, being agent provocateurs and the Government they work for, do not use fair play, they cheat, lie, and steal, any means to gain and retain power.

Cut throat tactics are used and effective action is enabled.

Think of them as pirates trying to steal your ship right from under your nose.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Maybe.

Obviously I struck a nerve about what I said, I don't see how he came to his baseless conclusions though that im against protesting big-government.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Why was a new movement created that is basically identical to the previous movement with the same name?

It was necessary to usurp, or start usurping an ever growing, and increasingly strong movement.

Lost the question, but why is the new inviting Repub. Poli-ticks to speak?

Similar to what the Bolsheviks did in 1917ish with Russia, They infiltrated, and allowed the other sides to kill themselves, and stepped in with their communistic team.

Why has monetary policy, non-interventionist foreign policy and the federal reserve been removed from the new movement?
They are hijacking a movement. In the process they need to steer it away from the very mechanisms the Elite use to control the populace.

And again why the hell is there a new movement with the same name sponsered by right leaning interest groups?

Because the idea in the original grassroots movement was to span critical free thinking skills, and this new one is designed to try curbing the original message into something which can be controlled.

Was this new movement made to discredit and take the lime light away from the original movement?
The new movement was a necessary evil needed to try destroying the original.......... It is a careful ploy that is playing with fire.

But who hijacked this movement? Was it the right wing? Or was it the globalists hoping to keep the masses dumbed down by not letting the monetary disaster go into mainstream consiousness?

The same lineage of People who created the Bolsheviks, and can be traced back to the banking families......... The same ones who own the Fed.

My personal conclusion is that the movement was hijacked and attention was diverted from the policys that we should really be worried about (monetary policy), But by who? Who would want to divert our attention away from the biggest problem in our country?

Again, and finally the banking families that created the likes of Bolsheviks. They have all but finished off the American Republic; they have stolen everything, and are in need of a new vessel, in which the People feel they had a role in bringing to the table, but the same Power Brokers will be pulling the strings. Very dangerous times indeed.

S&F

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Wow seems pretty hypocritical to me. My post wasn't directed towards anyone really but those who were against tea parties. But since you want to go that route, lets go ahead then.

It does matter who is orchestrating these movements and it does matter why because one major problem has been taken out of this movement and that's monetary policy

Ok...So your telling me that all of these people protesting about over-spending and over-taxing aren't proesting about monetary policy?

I'm all for protesting big government, I stated in the OP that I was apart of the original Tea Party movement and that was one of the reasons behind the protests. And you can't really protests government and not protest the federal reserve and monetary policy because they are virtually one in the same.

These protests are labeled Government protests which include all government- inlcuding the federal reserve. It's not just Obama and Congress. Your treating this movement like its just your own and its just on one reason when in fact its not. I could care less what you think of me, I'm just tired of hearing people like you saying "What happened to the movement" when in fact its taking off and gaining steam more than ever. Cry me a river.

Have fun with your conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Ok...So your telling me that all of these people protesting about over-spending and over-taxing aren't proesting about monetary policy?

Wow you just proven one of the points of my thread.

Go to a tea party and ask a protester about monetary or foreign policy, my guess is that 70% couldn't tell you about what we should do to address the monetary problem and probably didn't even know there was one in the first place.

Monetary policy isn't about just spending dollars, it's about the dollar itself and not having anything to back it. As far as the Tea Party movement goes there main concern is how the dollars are spent, not what the dollar is actually about. Thanks for proving my point though.

These protests are labeled Government protests which include all government- inlcuding the federal reserve. It's not just Obama and Congress.

Well this is news to me!?
The majority of people at the tea party movements are not concerned about monetary policy, there concern IS over Obama and Congress, let's not stretch the truth here. And just to let you in on a little secret, the Federal Reserve is not part of the government, it's privately owned.

"What happened to the movement" when in fact its taking off and gaining steam more than ever.

Well let it take off and full steam ahead!!
But protesting big government isn't going to change the country besides make us spend less of our worthless dollars and only prolong the time to the complete collapse of our country.

Have fun with your conspiracy theory.

I will.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Maybe.

Obviously I struck a nerve about what I said, I don't see how he came to his baseless conclusions though that im against protesting big-government.

Okay, you are making my point exactly with your perception of AceOfAces post.

Not everyone has the same experience, education, nor perception of events.

That is the perfect breeding ground for agent provocateurs, they flourish, just like weeds.

Think about what you have said so far in this thread, whether to AceOfAces, others ATS'ers, or even me, and then magnify that by how many thousands in those "Tea Party" movements.

It makes for an easy takeover, or even subversion of your original intent, via sidestepping the initial and original movement, and replacing it with a new and improved version.

Each and every one of your new recruits will now go to the copycat.

As well as that, with this being a disorganized (your words) movement, as a grassroots movement, the weeds can infest it and there is no way to stop them from taking it over along with their copying it, because there is no effective means nor forethought of how to prevent infiltration.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Monetary policy is contrasted with fiscal policy, which refers to government borrowing, spending and taxation.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...
Its all included in these protests. You can keep trying to single out an issue and diverge it from the cause but I would expect an "original" tea-party go-er like yourself to see that its all under the same spectrum.

The Federal Reserve is regarded as a quasi-public banking system,[7] since it has aspects of both a government run system and private enterprise.

en.wikipedia.org...

Correct, however, it can clearly be included in these protests regarding government power and control over money and the need for money. I seem to recall the website being federalreserve.gov not federalreserve.com- its not so far away from government as you think.

Glad to see that I'm making such a strong impression on your grand, spectacular, conspiratorial day

[edit on 9/12/2009 by AceOfAces]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I think the original movement really spurred critical thinking, and comprehension skills. The new one, or doppleganger/body snatcher is trying to pull that ability back, and lead the sheeple back to bed; over hashing petty issues.

The body snatching supported by the Power Elite movement is definitely playing with fire. In order to reign in the herd waking up, they need to ride out in front giving more truth to wake them up, into following their lead; which I think is shaky ground.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uniceft17

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

jack the movement.

The original movement wasn't organised, it was a completely grassroots effort.

I can't believe this issue hasn't been brought up before.

Right. I thought it was from Rick Santori at the Chicago Exchange. That's the first I heard of it, and it ballooned from there. I scoffed at organization, because at the start it was pure anger that started it.

Organization is not a bad thing, but I do believe it started as genuine grass roots, and has become organized, not the other way around.

edit for speeling

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I think the original movement really spurred critical thinking, and comprehension skills. The new one, or doppleganger/body snatcher is trying to pull that ability back, and lead the sheeple back to bed; over hashing petty issues.

The body snatching supported by the Power Elite movement is definitely playing with fire. In order to reign in the herd waking up, they need to ride out in front giving more truth to wake them up, into following their lead; which I think is shaky ground.

Exactly.

This is why I believe Alex Jones is an agent provocateur, he is just too on the money.

He would be the perfect man to lead the sheeple astray, he's seen as a man doing the right thing, while he in essence there to lead people astray.

Jesse Ventura as well, is an agent provocateur, letting his hair grow out was a perfect example, it goes against his bad boy look, and make him look like a kook.

The "Tea Party" movement, in my opinion, never had a chance, they know nothing of warfare.

In war, always look to be infiltrated by spies, these spies will try to subvert your message, and they will cause your house to be divided against itself.

Divide and Conquer, something I know very well and effectively.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces

Its all included in these protests. You can keep trying to single out an issue and diverge it from the cause but I would expect an "original" tea-party go-er like yourself to see that its all under the same spectrum.

Again no. This movement isn't protesting a solution for our imminent collapse due to monetary policy. The only aspect of monetary policy that this protest has to do with is the spending, which is the least important compare to the other 2.

For example does the protest address the fact that our dollar is nothing but paper and that it is devaluing rapidly and we could see the collapse of the dollar very soon along with the nation. No, they are just worried about how they are spent. Do you see what i'm saying now? Probably not.

Correct, however, it can clearly be included in these protests regarding government power and control over money and the need for money. I seem to recall the website being federalreserve.gov not federalreserve.com- its not so far away from government as you think.

Glad to see that I'm making such a strong impression on your grand, spectacular, conspiratorial day

Funny, the government has NO power over this illegal banking entity AT ALL the Federal Reserve has no checks and balances and really doesn't have to reveal any information it doesn't have to, it is not apart of the federal government and is owned privately. But let me guess, having a .gov extension makes it a government entity? Do you have anything else?

Additionally, some technically private organizations having some formal association with the federal government make use of gov, such as the Federal Reserve System.

Source

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join