It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice 'coincidence' last week.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Well, last week my wife and I headed to hospital for the 2nd scan/ecography of our first child. We were to finally found out if it was going to be a little girl or boy;

Anyway, since the start, I was *convinced* that it was a boy. I had a name picked, and referred to 'him' all the time;

Well, the night before I had a really odd dream, where a little girl was talking to me, literally all night. She was about 5 or 6, and said she was my 'daughter'. I woke up, not remembering any of the specific details, other than an ultra strong conviction that the little one would be a girl.

8 hours later, I saw our daughter on the hospital scan TV screen!

Coincidence, yes, probably, but after 4 months of being convinced one way, I am still not sure how I woke up with such a contrary conviction that turned out to be true... ><

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraank Fontaine

That would make me wonder too. What were the two of you talking about in your dream? It might be good to write it down for future reference. At least it would make a nice story to tell her when she's old enough.

Congratulations on the baby!!

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Congratulations on news of your firstborn. Do you remember what your "dream daughter" was called? You're going to have to start thinking up new names since all you had picked out were boys names.

Best to you and your family.

join