It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speculating on Evasive UFO Techniques

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hello, Brand new newbie here, still learning the ropes. My interest is ufo's and such.

I keep wondering about the ideas on how and if ufo's purposely elude our senses. My feeling is if they are here they are doing just that and have been forever. They know our limits and operate just outside of them. I read bits and pieces about how some believe the amount of unconventional sky traffic is staggering and scary. Between all the underground bases globally.

I would love to see a thread on people's recollections of ufo observations that had reports of ufo's morphing, changing colors going from transparent glowing with lights to solid shells, mirage effects , or not there and then in my digital camera pic of the landscape behind me. I saw a ufo article on a daily examiner of something where they used infra red technology by pointing camera into sun then blocking out sun the actual sun by a lamp post of such, but still see effects of the sunlight. It revealed tons of unexplainable lights zipping around high in the sky. Like... major traffic. It seems we need to start innovating the way we shoot footage to get way outside the human eye spectrum.

love the site!!!
regards

sparrow

[edit on 12-9-2009 by sparrowstail]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by sparrowstail]

new topics

join