It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images of Tehran, Iran (May shock)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Truely amazing!

Those images are hard to believe since all the media shows us is bloodshed and Violence.

You wouldnt think that in a Country thats going through so much that It would have such beautiful places like such.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
As is typical in most nations and countries, it's Not the peoples, it's the damned governments that foment the issues, hype and media mentions we encounter from day to day.

Otherwise, we're all just folks trying to get by, make a living, enjoy life to it's fullest.

this is the one statement that i've come across since i've been a member that rings the truest.

we'd all have more fun, if not for the maniacs of the world. power mongers, insecure control freaks and all the like, that aspire to rule.

i know an iranian woman who's lived here since her teens and she's fun as hell, not to mention stupidly beautiful. partied with her fam, and OMG i dont understand half of what they say when they speak in their native dialect, but they work/party HARD!!!!!

i've been invited to iran to visit numerous times. i plan on going eventually.

i know bosnian families too, Pakistanis and indians as well, and being "african american", it's great to know the "common folks" are just like my folks.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Not sure how legit they are...

I have an Iranian friend who just went back there. When he gets back, I'll show him the pics to see what he thinks...

[edit on 2-7-2010 by mossme89]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Hello freighttrain, nice to meet you and just ignore people like Redpyramid. Thankfully they are a minority. Iran is a beautiful country with a proud heritage, may it long continue & stay that way. Peace!
Hopefully someday I'll get to see this beauty for myself.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

You are talking absolute utter crap. Even with conventional weapons, Iran as a country hasn't attacked anyone. Meanwhile back to reality, something some American's obviously are incapable of grasping.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by kindred]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mappam
This is AWESOME - thanks for sharing.

What a beautiful area - I had no idea. We 'assume' it looks just like Iraq.

Iraq used to look much the same, at least it did before we made a return visit...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join