It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Formantion night's farm status (info request)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I've head a version that before some crop circle formations, the crop fields were always closed down by some people(government liked department?); for example the 'selected' farm is going to appear a crop circle, area like 600% of the farm will be closed down for some reason like 'crop circle formation reported'

My question is, were there ever any farm owners or other kind of witness proved that the farm was closed and not allowed to get in the day before a circle appears? If so, are there any source for that?

If you are not too clear on that, a roughly yes or no might help for the stats.

Thanks very much!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have never heard of this. That the farms were closed beforehand. I can see it if it is a public spectacle, but not all the time. Do you have a link to the rumor by any chance?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
yes, cos I haven't heard of this too
I hope to get some info here
its not quite a rumor from the internet, but some information from people who know whats going on, but of course, its not allowed to expose too much

in additional, he didn't convince me to believe it nor to promote it at all, like he don't give a cake to my reaction, that made me think its quite weird

would be cool if someone here had experience of reaching any of the field owners with some real information

but I still think it is quite hard because based on what I heard it was really done in one night and the farmers should be sleeping at home instead of trying to enter the field at night

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Why is the formation important.
The farmer now has an area of useless dead plants at
the hands of Illuminati pilots.

top topics

join