It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No need of microchip to track people down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When you saw of that all seeing eye above the pyramid, you think they'll need technology to track people down? you're wrong, I'm gonna tell you that here at my hometown those microchip things didn't even need, a person who had been marked will be able to be tracked where ever he or she gone.
Right now i'm going to explain how it works, b'cause i' ve been marked too.
I think it might have a relationship with the pineal gland inside our brain, it act like small transmitter that produce unique frequency on each person, than anyone that know the frequency, with the pineal gland act as receiver will be able to see what you see.

But how do you that? the answer is practical magic or witchcraft if you may call so....
Here around my neighbourhood, maybe across town too, some people do practical magic just like that, not even need any ritual (the devil made it easy). Just cast the spell and your eyes are theirs, even other senses like hearing and smell (sounds like harry potter to you, huh?)It's true i've became one of their victims.
They teach children too, like it somekind of toys....sometime they do it for fun too, like peeking naked person or couple having sex......

I don' know how many out there become one of their victims too. Is this part of nwo agenda or what? Maybe someday i'll tell you on which country i live in or.... maybe not, it may fall to the wrong hand.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Or they could just use our cellphones.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blumoon
It's true i've became one of their victims.
They teach children too, like it somekind of toys....sometime they do it for fun too, like peeking naked person or couple having sex......

Well, too be pragmatic, take a look at the average couple you see in the mall or average person on the street. Having to look at them naked would not fall under my idea of fun.. I would have to be paid a LOT to look at some of those flabby, pasty lumps without clothes on. (*shudder*)

join