It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

welcome to your new challenge------

page: 4
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Aaah very good!


Amethyst bowls catching dewdrops, early fog glistens ----




posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Heralding in June------




posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Kingfisher lands, minnows near oaken pools ----

This is a nice one this!



posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Quietly resting-----




posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


.... Staring there under velvet water ...



All yours!

[edit on 14/9/2009 by purehughness]



posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 


Back to alphabet school


What has huge missed ??




posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Aaaahhh! Dammit! :shk:

Take 2! We can edit that bit out!



posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 




As obviously hugeness needs to brush up on his alphabet skills, it seems only fair that blondie gives him the opportunity to learn the end of the alphabet !!




posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Hmmmmmm...... *stern look*



... xciting young zoologist.

Oui, c'est moi.



posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Check this...

Alle blaue Chamaeleonen dienen euch, freunde gebt herzes ihres...

Am I showing off?



Might have forgotten grammar a tad...

[edit on 14/9/2009 by purehughness]



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
Check this...

Alle blaue Chamaeleonen dienen euch, freunde gebt herzes ihres...

Am I showing off?



Might have forgotten grammar a tad...

[edit on 14/9/2009 by purehughness]



Two words hugeness--------

THREAD KILLER
THREAD KILLER



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


'kay, my bad!


Deutsch ist hier nicht willkommen... Get the picture...


Apple blossom coming down, elderly farmers going home....



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


'kay, my bad!


Deutsch ist hier nicht willkommen... Get the picture...


Apple blossom coming down, elderly farmers going home....


Hmmmm----stop it !!!



Hmmmmm---




posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


'kay, my bad!


Deutsch ist hier nicht willkommen... Get the picture...


Apple blossom coming down, elderly farmers going home....


Hmmmm----stop it !!!



Hmmmmm---






Hmmmmmm?




posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by purehughness
 





Hmmmmmm----

Its all too much, all this foreign talk !!!
Lets keep it clean---boring english only allowed !!!!




posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Qu'en est-il français?

No. Wait, too much!

But if you hadn't noticed, I did start a new one:

Apple blossom coming down, elderly farmers going home....

The other german one was about a chameleon giving his heart away!



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


Qu'en est-il français?

No. Wait, too much!

But if you hadn't noticed, I did start a new one:

Apple blossom coming down, elderly farmers going home....

The other german one was about a chameleon giving his heart away!


Stuff the elderly farmers :bash:

Lets concentrate on the german one



Now please continue--------------



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


The hell? Now I'm really confused..

You said keep it english? Like, just now?


*Mind melting*



posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by purehughness
reply to post by uk today
 


The hell? Now I'm really confused..

You said keep it english? Like, just now?


*Mind melting*


Blondie is in a contradictory mood this evening-----
Do hope that's spelt right !!




posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today
 


Alright alphabetty blondie stormtrooper... You win.


I like my mind intact!


Kick it off again, make it a good 'un!



new topics

top topics



 
2
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join