It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 was/was not an Inside Job, Edward de Bono and thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hi Everybody,

This is my first thread so be gentle and whatnot. This is more an experiment than anything else to see if this idea is popular and I hope people responding will stick within the spirit of this mental game.

I am copying the work of Edward de Bono and you can link to his work on the "6 Thinking Hats" used here (there are other awesome thinking tools devised by de Bono in his many books)

The set up,

Purple hat – Facts & Information
Red hat – Feelings & Emotions
Black hat – Critical Judgement
Yellow hat – Positive Judgement
Green hat – Alternatives and learning
Blue hat – The Control Hat

The Purple hat is actually a white hat but i have re-named / re-labeled it as Purple for ease of editing. White text maybe to be reserved for the OP. I have taken the position of the Blue controlling hat but any one can pick up the blue hat at any point.

So the substance of the thread

Question "9/11 was/was not an inside job"

To Mods, soz cause I am about to post about 6 replies to myself to get the ball rolling and I would like each reply to be of a standard colour, please bare in mind this is an experiment on the Internet but it should be fine, and I hope for politeness from all.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Purple hat - Facts and Information

The Event known as 9/11 happened on 11th September 2001

Since then America and its allies have been engaged in conflict in the region known as the Middle East.

Videos have been made questioning the official version of the events of 9/11

Many people have been blamed for the attacks, most notable of this include,

Middle Eastern terrorists - Al-Queda
The American Government
The Secret State within America
The Israeli Secret Service,
A combination of the above
Other groups have been blamed to.

The Twin Towers fell roughly in 9 and 11 seconds to my naked eye, more research is needed for time of the descent, likewise WTC 7

*** Initial Purple hat thinking ***

[edit on 12-9-2009 by yyyyyyyyyy]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Green hat - Alternatives and learning

What other 'false flag' documentation exists, globally or locally.

The study of human behavior maybe the study of greed and the quest for power and how incentives can be used to manipulate actions.

News reports in the build-up to the attack.

The links between the MSM and structures of government - my thinking is that they are bound in some sort of host parasite relationship with benefits and drawbacks on both sides.

The technology of Hollywood to see if certain videos of the event have been misrepresented or invented.

Game theory of who benefits
Game theory of people who will sacrifice their lives for their beliefs.

End of intial thoughts of the Green hat

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yellow hat – Positive Judgement

If it was not an 'inside job' then we can be cheerful as our governments have told the truth to us. The consequences have been terrible, but the truth is better than a fiction. The government of the USA and its allies might have presented their evidence better but that is a failing of communication, surely a minor infraction.

If this was an 'inside job' well we have been deceived and the world is backward. Freedom is enslavement and truth is lies. Very Orwellian.

If it was not an 'inside job' then an awful lot of people with vested interests will have their reputation smeared. The Loose Change crew will never get work again and all the money they made will be based on a lie. Alternatively they might be on to something.

Other positives, never before have so many been interested in politics and the wider world due to this event. Many have read up on history and have a better understanding of foreign policy of different countries

End of Yellow hat

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The Blue hat

So yeah, I hope you get the idea. Please look on Wiki if the 6 Thinking Hats idea is confusing you or if I have made a mistake (or many). I am not so good on computers as I prefer coloring pens and paper for things like this.

Anyone who wants to post can, and the best thing about this way of structuring thought is that if you want to have a mad rant and get some aggression out and be goofy, you can use the red hat - emotion and feelings to express yourself.

End of the Blue hat

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Red Hat Thought and emotion

On the day on 9/11 I was working and the news filtered through, My feelings towards the event was not good, I was pretty angry at terrorists from the Middle East and I was shocked at how easy the attack was pulled off. The time of the attacks seem to happen within about an hour of each other and I thought this small time scale allowed the attacks to succeed.

After 6 six years of believing my thoughts were questioned by a friend but still I though the conspiracies were incorrect. I believed the alternative theory of 'blowback' against an enemy. Now my feelings are very anti-government and very anti-media.

End of the Red Hat

top topics

join