It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Sheen beeing censored in ESPN [possibility]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
OK, lets try to investigate this, I dont know if this is right or what, let me explain.

DirectTV made 2 ads: one with charlie sheen speaking about NFL I think, and other with some other actor speaking about NFL too, that I dont know the name. Both ads are almost the same.

Last week, when I was watching ESPN, I could see both ads no problem.

Now, this week, I couldnt see the charlie sheen ad.

I would like to know if, maybe I didnt pick it, or if they are trying to censor this ad, because charlie sheen speak out about 911. And I dont know if this is ESPN or Directv.

Really, I dont have any idea, maybe I missed, but, if u guys help me with that, maybe this ad is beeing broadcasted in another channel. I wanna know.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I just seen the direct tv commercial with charlie sheen on Fox during the 49'rs and Arizona game.

The other one is Dennis Leary, I've seen it too. No surprise they are showing them now, as it's in the middle of a NFL game.

So, if there is something to it, it would have to be on ESPN, rather than Direct TV. But I don't know if there is anything to it, I only watch ESPN for maybe an hour a day, and usually only during football season weekends unless there is just nothing else on.

Just I saw the commercial on Fox, so it rules DirectTV out if there is.

join