It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's hiding directly in the sun, "The Bro Method"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jskun

KAKUSA said: "First, what model is your Sony camera. I dont know (Maybe im too young) about a XRAY capanility buy with Filters (Which just block lights spectrums) doesnt seem very plausible."

Many years ago before I accessed the internet with cable, I used WebTV and I used to go to a few websites that featured only photos taken with their camcorder's "X-Ray" feature. Of course, the photos were of women wearing skirts which became "transparent" and everything was revealed!

I think my Panasonic PV-DV601 digital camcorder has a "MAGICVUE" feature which will allow "X-Ray" photos on the still image feature SD card.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousindian
.it will reveal this rod. shutter speed was 1/4000
Look near sun.

N yeah nothing on camera lens either i made sure i am clear about those basic points which are mentioned as an explanation, all images are in sequence mode.

That is a lens flare. Nothing more. If you look, it's direction is exactly to the center of the bright sun.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by curiousindian

Shouldn't you block the Sun instead of including it in the photo?

I thought that was the point of this "technique".

And I see that my question to Johnbro remains answered... And yes, as far as I know he is the same John Bro.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The bro method sounds like a way to get good quality fake UFO videos. You can try the zaiger method.
1.Play frizbe with a hub cap
2.film it
3.post it
4. Get flammed for posting a hoax

sounds dumb i know but it is no better than the bro method.

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
[edit on 20-10-2009 by curiousindian]

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

That is a lens flare. Nothing more. If you look, it's direction is exactly to the center of the bright sun.

Yes !! you are right i think . Thanks for pointing out, i think thats why bro method is about hiding the sun and looking directly to it.

And good thinking on your part

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The only time I had heard of this was around 1998. My best friend came over and told me that he had seen on the news where someone had done this in the edge of their roof. The reporter had said that he took the footage to scientists and they said it was NOT sunspots. Right after that me and h ran to my driveway and stacked up skateboards in the ditch to block the direct sun and sat a tripod behind them. We filmed for a few minutes and ran in the house and put the tape in the VCR. I can't remember how we got the 8mm to convert to VCR because it was so long ago. The VCR had 4 heads so we slowed the tape down. We saw a bunch of tiny bright lights zipping around super fast. I went slowly from frame to frame and 1 of the frames shows this: a light zipping to the right and 1 frame later turned in the opposite direction in a V shape move and what was a light in all of the other frames turned into a metal colored hamburger shaped object! It really looked like the typical ufo. We couldn't believe our eyes. You tube and Internet weren't really around back then so I put the tape on a shelf. I think today I will take all of my 8mm tapes to get them converted to DVD. I hope I can find it. That would be so rad!!! By the way thanks for posting this thread. I have looked several times for any thread on this topic but haven't found it until now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join