MSNBC Hosts: Rep. Joe Wilson A White Southern Racist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sestias

There is nothing 'centrist' about Obama. His policies, his associations, his actions all lean quite far to the left.

And America is a right-leaning nation. Not radical right, but more conservative than liberal.

I haven't seen anything about Joe Wilson that would justify the 'racist' label.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I just don't understand where where you when fox called the Obama allies (and obama himself) Racist and anti-white....where were you??????

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Next_Heap_With

It might be helpful if you let us know who you were addressing your question to...

We're not all mind readers.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

It might be helpful if you let us know who you were addressing your question to...

We're not all mind readers.

Pretty Much of all the Right Wings (the OP and anyone who agrees with the OP)

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Racist? Seems somewhat unlikely... Anger management issues? Maybe. Was his outburst during that speech out of bounds? IMHO, yes. There's a time and a place, that was neither one. Interupting the President during his speeches, with heckling or even applause, is out of place.

It's just plain rude.

Lying or not, doesn't matter. He could have, and should have, waited 'til the speech was over.

My 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Pretty Much of all the Right Wings (the OP and anyone who agrees with the OP)

Ok, first of all agree with the OP about what? What is there to agree with me on? The video is right there for you to watch.

Second, can you not see the difference between accusing a single individual and generalizing/demonizing a whole race of people? Obama went to a racist church for 20 years! If Bush went to a racist church for 20 years, what would you call him?

Somehow, I think you completely missed the point of this topic.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I would have thought that the worse media during Obama presidency would be CNN... I was wrong...MSNBC is by far the worse thing out there...it's not the first time they do that kind of rubbish.

MSNBC is really the Fox News of Obama... point out any lies or contradiction by the president and they attack you like hienas.

During Bush, you opposed him, you were a terrorist. Now you oppose Obama, you're a racist right wing republican scumbag.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Please. What do you expect from MSNBC? Are you kidding me? MSNBC has a pathological hatred of America and anything American.

To them anyone who would dare to speak out against their black Messiah must be a racist!

But the hilarious irony lost on these psychos but not lost on any of us is he is not even black as we use the term! Michelle is black. The kids are black. But Barry Soetoro is half African Muslim and half white under-aged looney tune hippie! Mamma Stanley was a hippie ten years before her time!

So according to the lunatics at MSNBC ANY opponent must be a stone cold racist whether they cry out on the floor of the House, attend a tea party tax protest, go to a town meeting to stop government health care or EVEN if they tell a pollster they do not approve of Obama's job performance!

"RACIST!"

Otherwise how else could you even begin to explain the opposition? It could never be on the facts of the case or on the merits of the issue. It must come from an evil motive. This is a complete psychological projection on their part by the way. Also hilariously obvious to anyone who has taken Psych 101.

MSNBC moon droolers hate white people more than black people could ever hate white people. They're crippled with self loathing, liberal guilt, and shame. They're paralyzed by existential angst, godless narcissism, hedonistic self absorption. They're blinded by a healthy dose of bona fide naked Communist ideology just to make it really funny!

What do you expect from these people?

They're CRAZY CRAZY. Don't you get it? Look at this tape again. The white guy is frothing at the mouth while having a nervous breakdown.

At the same time the black chick, looking more worried about the mental health of her colleague than the topic itself, demonstrates a healthy detachment, a cool sanity, an even handedness, and a level headedness.

For that reason we my never see her again on MSNBC!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wilson's a knuckle dragging bigot still stewing in his own rancid juices from his racist ancestors
losing the civil war. Wilson lacks compassion for minorities-just look at his voting record.

Let the racist bigots stew in their rancid juices of hate-it's not a happy and beautiful life but
a depressed and hideous mental state that results.

Oh and even Bush Sr as a congressman back in the 1960's voted against the civil rights act.
These Republicans are a Satanic cult of the collective Anti-Christ.
They lick the butt of Satan every chance they get.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Electricneo

And yet shockingly enough the Democratic party for years were the ones to fully endorse slavery. Amazing isn't it.

I hardly consider myself to be a member of either of the main political parties, but you really should inspect your parties roots before you try and slog another one through the mud.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

You said :Ooooohhh! Watch out for those scary white people! They're com'in to get ya!

Why would they say something like that ?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The Presidency of the United States is not an exalted, aristocratic position. He deserves NO more respect or accolades than you or I. Black, white, yellow, brown, or red, he is foremost a servant of the PUBLIC interests of the United States of America. He is not the servant of corporations, special interests groups, or a single political party.

Joe Wilson's reaction was visceral, it was also organic, and shows something lost in the current US political environment. Raw, unscripted, emotions! Regardless of what side you are, you have to respect Wilson for a candid moment in an all to scripted town.

The moment our elected members in the legislative branch lose their ability to criticize the executive, we are doomed.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Calling him a racist is used to shut him up because they know they can not come out and tell him just to shut up. He is after all a congressman elected by the people of his state and has freedom of speech. The racist charge is used to discredit the opposition. Don't listen to them, they're just racist.

It's incredible that telling the president of the US he lies earns you the race card. Of course Obama lied. He will legalize the illegal aliens , let them vote and give them health care so he can stay in office. It's much easier than buying voters, now they create new ones.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by A52FWY]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I thought this clip would be relevant.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Wimbly

Star & Flag for this...MSNBCs David Shuster is such a predictable whiney-ass. Who is this first African-American President he speaks of? Surely not Barry H Obama! Obama's only claim to black blood is his great grandmother on his father's side. Prez Barry is 1/2 white, 7/16ths Arab and 1/16th black. Those are the facts, but Shuster the Shiester just blabbers on like the mindless, paid news reader he is. MSNBC is such a waste of good airwaves!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

You said :
The Presidency of the United States is not an exalted, aristocratic position. He deserves NO more respect or accolades than you or I. Black, white, yellow, brown, or red, he is foremost a servant of the PUBLIC interests of the United States of America. He is not the servant of corporations, special interests groups, or a single political party.

Slight correction -- the president ( or POTUS, for all the Tom Clancy types ... ) is merely the highest ranking puppet in a vast hierarchy of other puppets who each are all so confused and terrified they amount to little more than warm putty in the hands of their bosses ...

Anybody who doesn't get the picture by now --- really, really, really needs to stop drinking the kool aid.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
While I still disagree with standing up and shouting during a speech by anyone (until they've finished, at least,) I think that to accuse someone of something as seriously detrimental to their image and character as racism requires substantial and irrefutable evidence.

Someone being from "the south" and being "a Republican" do not constitute such evidence in my opinion.

I think it would be beneficial for everyone on all "sides" to take a step back and really LISTEN to what one another are saying.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

You are going to have to show me where you said it was acceptable to boo, because your post before hand states that no outburst at all would have been acceptable.

"Regardless, take skin color and party affiliation out of the equation and IMHO it was inappropriate. A new low water mark in partisan politics. Mr. Wilson could have simply sat there, not applauded or booed. But an outburst during a Presidential Address is emblematic of the extreme disregard for the office of POTUS. "

After the post of Bush being boo'ed you stated.

"As I said, Booing would have been an acceptable alternative to shouting: "YOU LIE". "

Please point out where you said this. Maybe it was in a differant thread?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

You said :"As I said, Booing would have been an acceptable alternative to shouting: "YOU LIE". "

"Nothing is as real as a dream. The world can change around you, but your dream will not. Responsibilities need not erase it. Duties need not obscure it. Because the dream is within you, no one can take it away."

"I've made up stuff that's turned out to be real, that's the spooky part."

"The control of information is something the elite always does, particularly in a despotic form of government. Information, knowledge, is power. If you can control information, you can control people."

-Tom Clancy

Source : brainyQuote.com

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You want to know what I think? (for those that say no, please stop reading then)

He was speaking for every angry tax payer that went or didn't go to the town hall meetings this past month.

He spoke for me. And I'm not even in his state.

And for that reason, I thank him.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join