It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle Craft 10' to 12' Long......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

1. I find your narrative interesting.

2. I'm not so . . . prissy about . . . seeming incongruencies and hold such narratives loosely and wait and see what's confirmed, or not.

3. Given all the givens in our interesting era . . . I find your narrative quite plausible in at least some major respects. Maybe I've read too many such reports etc. . . . or maybe I'm overly trusting of folks . . . or maybe I've had so many interviews with such a wide variety of people that I trust my shrink skills too much in terms of screening truth from fiction.

4. Even if your paticular narrative . . . were fictional . . . I doubt it's THAT far askew from reality for someone . . . so . . . it's easy for me to consider it factual enough for some thoughtful pondering.

5. Seems like there's lots of folks who still lurk around here getting their jollies off primarily by calling other ATSers liars. Those posts are GREATLY LESS INTERESTING than an interesting narrative even if the narrative is an allegory; sanitized true story in partially fictionalized form, or whatever such.

6. I realize that ATS has a policy and some good reason to weed out deliberate hoaxers, liars etc. However, personally, I vote for letting time take care of that. The truth will out eventually or the issue and the posters will merely fall by the wayside like chaff.

7. The chronic plethera of the hoard of naysayers SCREAMING

LIAR! LIAR! PANTS ON FIRE!

is REAL annoying, juvinile, haughty, arrogant, prissy, self-righteous, holier-than-thou, full of cheap shots, an uninteresting waste.

8. I'm increasingly of a mind to put all the folks who chronically call LIAR! LIAR! on permanent ignore. Would sure make a LOT MORE of a LOT OF THREADS a LOT more readable, entertaining, interesting.

my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Must have slipped my bored mind while making up the other crap.

Rich

Well haven't I sussed you out, "He's a phoney, he's a big fat phoney"

ban that man

I suppose you do not understand the concept of sarcasm....

Rich

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Oouthere

Yes, yes, yes, and yes, but I am a technical kind of person which is why I am asking these questions.
How big was the craft and how big was the cabin/cockpit area? What data did the HUD provide? Was the craft armed? If you were being trained to fight a war, did that include weapons training? How difficult was the craft to pilot?

Ok, here is what I remember with no apologizes or holding anything back. You need to take to heart what James Casbolt (Agent Buried Alive) relates in his book, I have had similar type experiences. But you need to combine this also with Jim Sparks "The Keepers" and Whitley Streiber's experiences. Whitley is the only person that could answer some of the questions I put forth. I received a mental download giving my call identifier, acceleration rate, speeds for various aspects of the mission and any other pertinent information. Those that are part of this program can receive downloads in multiple forms (active, activated and rewrites).

An active download is when two white screens are shown to you with a dark thick line running from top to bottom. The symbols change as does the line and information is uploaded but this one takes time, perhaps 3 seconds of download would equal five pages of standard written text.

The activated download is one that has already been "beamed" into your mind but is latent. You are shown a set of six symbols which activates the programming and depending upon the previously installed information, you can have your emotions turned off or heightened and dozens if not hundreds of pages of information activated in less than a second.

The rewrite is terrible and I have only had one of those of which I am aware. But if you cannot accept a idea or concept, your brain is rewritten in such a way as you can accept this new information or concept. I had a wingman assigned to me as well.

I am giving many details but only to support how I knew how to fly the craft, it was not standard training. Including me, hoping I'm getting my numbers correct, there are five of us I have found so far that have flown this craft and all of us had the same type experience and none ever received class room training. We are given the download and fly the craft.

I do not remember even having to use the HUD as the craft flew based on intent and was not needed for this particular flight. Say you wanted to fly in formation with another craft, you would "desire" to stay relative to the craft at position "x" and the craft would automatically hold that position until given further orders of intent. I remember no weapon systems but it would appear the craft is a fighter type craft of some sort and perhaps the HUD is used only for the combat systems, I do not know.

I am 6'2" and while the craft was levitating, the top of the closed canopy would be perhaps a little higher than shoulder height. The cockpit area was not large. If I placed my arms on the consoles there would be about 2" before hitting the bulkheads. The HUD was probably 14" to 16" in front of my face with the instrument clusters at about 20". The distance from my head to the nose of the craft was 5' to 6'.

The overall craft length was 10' to 12' long and 6' to 8' wide at the tail (aft), no vertical stabilizer.

My memories are roughly 20 years old but two of the pilots I have found flew them within the last two years.

Rich

Scratch that, there are six pilots. The sixth pilot flew a white version as where the rest of us flew black versions.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by Oouthere]

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

I suppose you do not understand the concept of sarcasm....

Yeah I do, but I have no time for fabricated story's and BS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join