It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use of Mind Control to Create Suicide Bombers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Ever since the CIAs MKUltra program we know that real efforts were invested into creating mind-controlled slaves and assasins with the use of post-hypnotic suggestion, drugs, torture, and the imposition of personality disorders (especially multiple-personality disorder) and remote sonic suggestion (manifesting as "schizophrenia").

What is not yet explored is that jihadists might be employing similar methods to create suicide bombers. This is not said to apologize religious fanatics, but it may explain how one could be brainwashed into thinking suicide-bombing and terrorism have anything to do with religion.

Some media reports have speculated that suicide bombers take drugs before they go on their missions, but this would run contrary to the strict religious teachings they adhere to.

The hints of mind-control being applied in underground jihadist circles are scarce, but with some digging I was able to find some possible leads...

"Hypnotized Zombies":

"These people are nuts... It is hard to grasp it why a man becomes a suicide bomber, especially man so young... In Chechnya, which is neighboring Ingushetia, the hypnotic powders were poured in addition to the ordinary tea in the camps of the militants. At first man felt seemingly normal, but over time he was already like a zombie", - Yevkurov told the journalists.

Police say the militants shouted Islamic slogans as they attacked police and army outposts

The Thai Public Health minister says several of the insurgents had methamphetamines and other illegal drugs in their bloodstream

Top terrorist 'may be master hypnotist'

Noordin Top is using hypnotism to elude capture and recruit more suicide bombers.

The magazine said the chief's mind went blank "like he was hypnotised"

Videos that were being sold in Mingora when the Taliban were in control showed many teenage boys being trained for suicide attacks. The videos would climax by showing them embrace their adult tutors before climbing into vehicles, which were then filmed driving into their targets — often military checkpoints — and detonating, all to a sound track of hypnotic jihadist songs.

"They (the children) have been through great trauma. They were picked up from their homes by the Taliban,"

One of the 9/11-suspects was "hearing-voices":

Defense attorneys said Tuesday they are prepared to present witnesses who will say Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person in the U.S. convicted in connection with the September 11, 2001, terror attacks, may be schizophrenic.

Kidnapped boys 'brainwashed' to die as suicide bombers

"The first day they beat us and then made us exercise," one boy said. "They made us run and told us you will wage jihad."

More evidence needs to be collected before a connection between suicide-bombers and mind-control-techniques can be established.

If such a conspiracy exists there are many likely candidates for who may be behind it. An intelligence agency might very well be behind it. A more likely candidate, in my opinion, is the Saudi-based Wahabi-Cult which not only has proven ties to many known terrorists and would not only have the financial resources to pull off mind-control-operations but also has the accompanying philosophy that hates not only western society and non-muslims but also hates conventional Islam.

A study by the NGO Freedom House found Wahhabi publications in a number of mosques in the United States preaching that Muslims should not only "always oppose" infidels "in every way", but "hate them for their religion ... for Allah's sake", that democracy "is responsible for all the horrible wars of the 20th century", and that Shia and certain other non-Wahhabi Muslims were infidels

But before asking who is behind it, it would be interesting to establish whether or not mind-control (beyond conventional cult-brainwashing techniques) are used. If anyone knows more, please share. Discussion welcome.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Skyfloating]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
why is it hard to believe people dont willingly go to thier deaths for a cause theyre fanatic about? theyve been doing it since ancient greece. "the 300"

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Very good point Skyfloating.

We usually look to the middle east or the MKUltra when wish to see mind-control but all over the world wherever you see humans butchering each other on a massive scale it is more than clear.

From South American paramilitaries that have confessed they have no idea how many people they killed because they were under orders to consume hashish before every mission, to the plentiful history that humanity has as to where brainwashing people with violent religious notions lead (inquisition, crusades, eastern europe..) to the hashashin of the medieval ages, etc.

In my opinion it is so easy to create the circumstances where someone would willingly kill themselves to kill another - history has and keeps proving it. MKUltra did not invent mind control - the CIA simply studied the methods of mind control that had been going on for centuries.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
why is it hard to believe people dont willingly go to thier deaths for a cause theyre fanatic about? theyve been doing it since ancient greece. "the 300"

Thats not hard for me to believe.

But whats the problem with examining more extreme possible causes?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Enforcing religious mentality (a violent one at that) on children from their birth is mind control already. In Africa - kidnapping children, placing weapons on their hands, forcing them to kill as training.. is mind control. Encouraging/forcing soldiers to consume narcotics to better handle a slaughter is mind control. Charismatic leaders abusing status (whether through politics or religion) to induce vast amounts of people into making their agendas come true is mind control. Media propaganda IS mind control.

In my opinion whenever you see a suicide bomber you see an example of mind control. Somehow, somewhere, someone convinced this person that their life would be better spent sacrificing itself for a greater good.

Funny however the fact you never see leaders, dictators, prophets... strapping explosives to their chests. Nah.. they always need to convince someone else to do it.

I honestly do not think any human being is fanatic by nature - they are driven into it. And that in my opinion is the answer to a more peaceful Earth - cut the source - educate people.

Cheers.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by InTrueFiction]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by InTrueFiction

I agree that its mind-control (indoctrination) no matter what.

Question is whether its an even more sinister form of mind control....

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Things as they are already seem sinister enough for my blood
but yes - I wouldn't be surprised. The Taliban did receive CIA. Most people will believe it was just military training but considering the interests that the CIA has been invested in the past who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

If you've seen the movie Syriana there is a scene where a man is seen approaching two young (teenagers) Muslim boys playing soccer.

It is my belief that they made that scene as a part of the movie to show how easy it would be to recruit individuals from economically poor neighborhoods.

They did in fact later become suicide bombers within the movie, blowing up an oil ship.

This says to me that the use of "suicide bombers" is a myth, in so much as the people were not originally willing, they had to be coaxed into the process and led as sheeple to the slaughter.

The teaching of religion was used as guise as the indoctrination process.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

I remember that scene from Syriana.

You make an important point in saying that people dont just suddenly become suicide bombers....they are recruited and trained.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
A year or more - I had a report shortly after the two british MI5 guys were busted in Basra for dressing as #e and cruizen and shooting in the Sooni
neighborhoods and they were apprehended by Iraqi Military. We received a report of a taxi driver who just went through a US Military check point pulled up to get a cup of coffee and all of a sudden his taxi blew up. it was alledged that US Military check point planted the car bomb.

so they play both sides against the middle.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Thanks.

Well, the same principal goes into the "Lee Harvey Oswald" patsy formula.

They look for a loner, someone who has no known family, or is estranged from family.

They look for someone highly motivated, but lost, so to speak.

A person who is depressed is the perfect victim for recruitment.

Syriana was an excellent movie to show that, if you remember the scene in the "work compound" those young men had nothing better to do either, they were not involved in extracurricular activities, they were bored, watching television, and as well socially outcast because of their age being too old to play with children, but not old enough to be considered elders.

War, on any continent, looks for young, idealistic, enthusiastic, "soldiers".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

True. One has to be completely lost before they are able to manipulate and indoctrinate you.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

True. One has to be completely lost before they are able to manipulate and indoctrinate you.

Which is why I have always made sure I am grounded within reality.

Everything I speak on, act on, and think on, follows knowledge I have accumulated.

Knowledge of Government.

Knowledge of Military.

Knowledge of Law Enforcement.

Knowledge of foreign and domestic policy.

Knowledge of policy, protocol, and procedure.

I do not entreat anything which could potentially be misconstrued as my living in a fantasy world, because I am not now, nor have I ever been open to recruiting.

Of any kind.

Meaning, if someone approaches me, asking me to do something, or be a part of it, I am looking at them, to see if there is a catch, strings attached, or if they are setting me up for something, so I can see it in advance, and not suffer.

If they are approaching me in the open and without malicious intent then that's fine.

If they are approaching me in secret and with unknown intent then they're screwed.

And I will do anything in the world to screw them through self-defense measures and tactics.

new topics

top topics

join