It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today News Station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
i always tune into Russia today news channel and they are running a story about 9-11 cover up \ inside job protests... you would never see this on western news.... i always try to watch Russia today news once everyday to see the story's my government here in the west don't want us to see....

Replaced 'All Caps' in title

[edit on 12/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Isn't RT is the mainstream news in Russia. They are only covering the true 9/11 story because they believe it is to the political advantage of their controllers. And for the exact same reasons you'll never see ABC NBC or CBS covering the (real) 9/11 story.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Well, when you got A and C you know B is most likely somewhere in between.

It's always nice to have several sources of news for that exact reason.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Good post. Its sad when we have to tune into other countries to see what is really going on here in the New Amerika. Major media needs to fall.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

As I understand it,Russia today is an english language channel aimed at the western world,trying to portray Russia in a favorable light to us capitalists.

I don't think its shown in Russia,but I may be wrong on that.

If its not shown in Russia,then that 911 protest coverage is aimed at the west,as if they know our MSM never covers the topic.

Or aimed at the west for a more nefarious purpose maybe-to sow dissent?
Good ol cold war propaganda style?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

the 9-11 protests where filmed of Americans protesting at ground zero on the anniversary of 9-11 .. western television did not show any protests .. Russia today news tells us western news with out the government b.s. spin on it... there coverage of the Georgia conflict was outstanding...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Its always good to check out foriegn channels,because it does give you an idea of what our own media/gov does not want us to see.
Sometimes there may be an agenda behind it,but its still good to see what other countries are covering.

new topics

top topics

join