It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riot police quell 9/11 clashes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Riot police quell 9/11 clashes

www.news.com.au

RIOT police have arrested 10 people outside a London mosque after clashes broke out between Muslims and anti-Islamic protesters on the anniversary of the September 11 attacks
More than 30 people were arrested in Birmingham, Britain's second city, when the demonstrators fought with anti-fascist campaigners
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newstin.co.uk
www.theaustralian.news.com.au

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.911forum.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There is something going on in UK, with on going roits, it seems the EDL is involved with much of this violance, as many in the UK are getting tired of the Islamification of Europe.
I would say same thing sure come to my country, but don't try and turn my contry in to yours and expect the natives to abide buy your laws and customs.
This 9/11 roits was thought to be hoax, but it is quite clear to anyone that can read this is not hoax.
Expect more of this because people are fed up and I'm sure the EDL will continue their efforts.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

There is something going on in Britain and it scares me, English nationalism and it's really on the rise big style and has a nasty edge to it. People are getting really vocal, you hear they say in the pubs, English flags going up everywhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yeah, talking in the pubs, but no one wants to talk about it on this site for some reason. Fear of being called a far right nazi scumbag? If you where born here, why would you be offended by the british flag? mind boggling i know.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc
Yeah, talking in the pubs, but no one wants to talk about it on this site for some reason. Fear of being called a far right nazi scumbag? If you where born here, why would you be offended by the british flag? mind boggling i know.

Yes there something going on, It's like someone wants to squash this or try and down play this whole thing.

Here's video Link
news.sky.com

[mod edit: fixed long link skewing page]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Kosovization of England?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

There is something going on in Britain and it scares me, English nationalism and it's really on the rise big style and has a nasty edge to it. People are getting really vocal, you hear they say in the pubs, English flags going up everywhere.

Some thing is going on and it's not just the UK, but the people are getting tired of being dictated to in their own country.
It's also funny how they are bending over backwards to appease these foreigners, and tell there own people to shut up and like it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I posted a thread last night on general discussion with a total of 0 replies over an 8 hour period. Sucky.
Yesterday the EDL marched outside a mosque, which is understandably provoking if your a muslim. However, the UAF is stirring the pot if # and the EDL and BNP are rising to it. Though i suppose we'll have to wait and see which side gains favour.
Perhaps it will be the murder of a member from one of the parties that draws the first blood and spills us over into a territory war?

Perhaps I’m just fear mongering. Though i feel its a total possibility.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
They just gave people a reason to fight over and clashes between muslims and non-muslims to begin. All that in the context of 9-11 which if it wasn't for that people or the PTB controlled people would find it hard enough to divide and conquer. it is not nationalism, its the PTB has developing a network of strings to pull at any intended populace in order to divide and conquer. Nationalism is just the by product and if IMO the PTB if behind all this, then they are aiming in igniting nationalism everywhere with every possible pretext and opportunity they can put their hands on. They want an authoritative totalitarian system to emerge from chaos and disorder. Promise a better multicultural society to muslims, lie to the western society about how better would their every day lives be with all that social "diversity", then label all the naysayers as racists and then introduce the radical elements of islam, in to an already numb population in to said society then put western society in clashes with the muslims that will join the fray because they expected heaven on earth while relocating at the western countries and have not received it. All that in the pretext of 9-11 that happened in another country.
Go figure.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by spacebot]

Send over the Church, tell them to demand balance and put demonstrations as offensive before christian monuments too, in the islamic world. Chances are you can't demand anything like this from the islamic world, since the churches are already gone...(yes they used to exist along with christians) also you can't send over the Church since the UK is now officially a Godless country. Or another European country for that matter. There is that prevalent mainstream notion that banning God is the first step in becoming more civilized. LOL.
Here, I said it.

So we have a godless society clashing with a theocratic society that radical elements are very active and maybe also are admired and also since it's not their countries after all at where the clashes may happen then I guess they wouldn't mind in wreaking a bit of havoc, why should they care. They will be back at their homes one day, or so they have been told probably.
Who shall win? I bet the PTB had set up the game to resemble these odds even before it even began to preach to the West about the benefits of "multiculturalism" and to the East about relocating to the "heaven on earth" that lays in the West. If we can find out who will win then we might be guessing the PTB's next moves. Makes sense or doesn't?

[edit on 12-9-2009 by spacebot]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Dear searchlightinc,
I'm guessing your not from the searchlight the magazine connected with the UAF.
Just for your information the edl had nothing to do with the protest it was the SIOE! all 16 of them.
here's a link to a thread started by a member of the EDL just so you can see that they are talking and responding to enquiries on this site.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for myself I’m becoming more and more worried about the way this gov, media and police are treating and representing any one and everyone who speaks out about extremist Islam and multiculturism while at the same time promoting and sponsoring the very people who seem to be the root of the problem whether Islamic or Marxist in nature.
i can only assume that they are using all tactics, lies and propaganda on anyone attacking multiculturism and so with undermining globalization.
things can only get worse !!

ps i'm a long time reader first time poster.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

So we have the EDL (even tho it was the SIOE) as the Bad guys, all right wing racist fascist groups should be smashed right! they are evil! Yet it appears that those who have broken the law, those who arrived with weapons, and the majority of the arrests in all these protests have been the UAF affiliated protesters.

Ten people were arrested yesterday after skirmishes broke out between police and Muslim youths, when large crowds gathered to defend a mosque that had been targeted by anti-Islam campaigners in Harrow, north west London.

Source

What? none of the white scum bags were arrested, but they are the evil ones?

So on one the one hand, a small group of Muslims protesting the return of British troops as returning rapists and murder's is free democratic speech to be protected at all costs and can not be construed in any way as a provocative act.

While 15 white people protesting against the Islamification of Europe and the building of a Super Mosque is a provocative act, an act which gave the 1,000 Muslims protesters the right to use whatever means possible to defend their Mosque from those right wing thugs.

Anyone think that sounds a little twisted?

In all these incidents (Luton, Birmingham and now Harrow) it has been the UAF affiliated groups that burn union flags, or beat up innocent white shoppers & mug them, and indeed make up the majority of arrests in these incidents.. Yet it is the EDL or similar group that is refered to as the 1930's Nazi racist thugs and the like.. that the Muslim reaction is the EDLs fault, the Muslims after all were only defending their culture, which is right and proper!

It all seems to me to be upside down, back to front and inside out and that differing rules apply to the different sections of society. But then again I guess as the UAF do receive government funding so that must mean they use legitimate means to stop these right wing racist thugs.

Personally I'd love to see some equality in these matters.. one law applied regardless of colour, a line that says this steps over free speech into offensive and provocative behaviour, and the same rule should be applied equally to all similar groups. but while this government courts one section of society for there vote, then these things will continue unabated.

If anything gets me p*ssed off it is that principle that no one group should have preference over all other groups, we are either equal or we are not equal, and when it happens the way it has under this government you only make future trouble for yourselves.. and to me it seems that future trouble is slowly appearing on the horizon.

When the UAF started buring Union flags in such provocative manner and which is an act that goes uncondemned by all those MP and Ministers willing to condemn the right wing thugs for their right wing views, for me they are legitimising the burning of union flags.. In my opinion they lost any respect they might have had. They've become the fascists that they claim to be fighting.

Edit to add source and amend some spelling errors

[edit on 12-9-2009 by thoughtsfull]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Obviously no propaganda being pushed in that article, eh? Translation:
Right wing=fascist. Yep. Fair and balanced reporting.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The news coverage I saw showed lots of bricks/rocks/bottles being thrown at the EDL(no more than 25 of them),and then at the police.

The news coverage showed no EDL people throwing anything-jeering and shouting but no throwing.

The way the news portrayed it,the muslim protesters where properly rioting,and looked angry as hell,and were in big numbers.

I am not saying this was an accurate snapshot of the events as I was not there,and as I don't trust the media to be unbiased.

Part of me thinks:If only we Brits rioted with such fury whenever we wanted something changed...Instead we watch crap on TV and moan about it..

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The flag is not offensive, this is pretty obvious as it is an innanimate object. It's the motivation and attitude behind putting the flag up that is scarey.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

The point I was trying to get across was the reason these nationalists are placing the English flag Cross of St George (not the Union Jack) in certain locations is a mark of division. This is not the Union Jack which is something unifying the various elements like the Stars and Stripes, it is the flag of England and it is used in being placed outside houses in massive numbers all of a sudden, it speaks of division and of ethnicity and that is scary. I heard a guy chatting to a delivery driver the other day about the "asians" and he used the phrase "drawing the white line over our estate," does that mean keeping the ethnics out? Bet they have a few English flags there and I am beginning to think these flag fliers are drawing out white exclusive areas and that is so bad, while the Asians seem to be doing the same and congregating together in other poor ex industrial regions. I swear the only this is going to end up is in another Bosnia style conflict at some point in the future. These regions are all in areas where the industries have gone and little remains for the locals future except the blame game and lots of friction ................... What a mess

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This just appeared on utube as a response from one of the muslim leaders ( Anjem Choudary )in regards to the EDL and UAF
You just have to watch it to believe it
amazing
how do you deal with these people ???

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The Saudis along with their associates in the UAE, Kuwait, and elsewhere decided on Britain as their country home in the 70s.

Politicians are have been bought, clergy, banking and other financial instrtutions controlled, media sources and personnel, prime real estate and secondary investment property - everything that extends control.

All fully documented and little attempt to conceaal this any more. Obvious to anyone in Britain who looks around.

M

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rogue21

Yes I got the Utube, but with out any sound.
I'm at work so will have to check it out again later.
I didn't know things were going on to this extrem, I read though at one site one of the head guys from EDL was on hit list, wonder why.
Well at least he knows, won't be like he did see it coming.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The demonstrations and riots had nothing to do with 9-11, they werent even staged on 9-11 but several days before and held no reference to September 11th.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Dangers of Nationalism..Patriotism..and the idea of Divided Nations..

..England is becoming a very dangerous place because of the BNP scum..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join