It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. City Nuclear Attacks Foretold in 2009 (by converted U.S. muslim)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I just read an article about nukes to be detonated over New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles around the time of Ramadan this year.

This was foretold by the same man, Daniel J. Hill, who says he foretold the World Trade Center and the 9/11 attacks. How could he predict such a thing? Is it possible?

According to the interview with Daniel J. Hill by Lee Benson of Deseret News:

It was Hill who converted to Islam as a young U.S. Army paratrooper stationed in Beirut in 1958.

It was Hill who learned fluent Arabic.

It was Hill who joined the Mujahedeen Freedom Fighters in Afghanistan and fought the Soviet invasion there in the 1980s. It was Hill who personally met Osama bin Laden.

It was Hill who used information from Islamic extremists to warn Rescorla that terrorists would use the underground parking garage for a car bomb attack on the World Trade Center.

It was Hill who asked the U.S. government to assist him in an assassination attempt on bin Laden in 1998 (the request was rejected).

And it was Hill who warned the FBI just weeks before Sept. 11, 2001, that his Mideast contacts told him "something big" was about to happen in the United States, in New York, Washington, D.C., or Philadelphia — maybe all three.

So what kind of nuclear attack does he foretell now?

Hill said the next terrorist attack will involve suitcase nuclear bombs that will be detonated in small, low-flying two-seater private airplanes manned by men hanging onto the belief that, like the 9/11 hijackers, they are about to die as martyrs and enter paradise.

He is not alone in suggesting such a scenario. A 2007 book, "The Day of Islam," spells out the details, as do any number of Internet sites about a plot called "American Hiroshima."

The interviewer asked Daniel J. Hill:

"Why now?"

Daniel J. Hill responded:

"Eight years from 1993 to 2001, eight years from that 9/11 to this 9/11," he said. "Symbolism. They're big on symbolism."

"Ramadan started two weeks ago Saturday," he said, referring to the Muslim holy month of fasting. "It always hits around Ramadan."

Eight years ago, Hill predicted the attack would come on Oct. 16 — almost in the middle of that year's Ramadan (the timing of Ramadan varies from year to year). He was about a month off.

Hill said he has warned the FBI, the CIA and others in government. For the past two years, he's sent out proposals for a book on the subject. All he's gotten back are rejections.

"To most people, I am a deviant personality," he said.

But there's no arguing his credentials.

"I'm a Muslim," he says. "I'm a special ops expert, I'm a terrorist and I've lived among Muslims. I fought the Russians with the same guys we're now fighting in Afghanistan. I met Osama. I volunteered to assassinate him. I know (the enemy) so well because I've worked, slept and prayed alongside them for years.

I've become one of them. I know their nature, I know their culture, I know how they think. I can quote the Koran like a Southern Baptist minister can quote the New Testament. I know these are people who do not tire, who do not quit. There are odds this won't happen, but they aren't big odds."

I just don't understand his statement about the attacks always taking place around Ramadan.

In 2001 Ramadan was from October 16th until November 14th. What do these dates have to do with 9/11? At least he was right about 1993.

This year Ramadan will continue until September 19th, so we still stand a chance...it is hard to believe someone who can't get his facts straight about Ramadan after converting to Islam.

Besides, this year's 9/11 is now over.

What do you think?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This has been posted 4 or 5 times now. It's still crap.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnivea

Really? I apologise. I never found it on ATS. Which threads?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Existing thread here. And honestly you are to be excused. It took some clever searching to find it. I evenutally used the words "hill symbolism" and found it in the results. There were two... one has been removed.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Thanks, I also checked and found a bunch of threads on this. There are really too many threads on this topic. For the past few days I have been so focused on some other threads that I didn't notice the news on this one. I hope they eventually decide to remove mine!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i believe what it meant when it said he was a month off eight years ago, was that it happened a month before Ramadan. im talking about 9/11. As for whether or not this guy is bunk, i don't know. If this man is talking about how he heard through the Osama grapevine that 9/11 was going to go down, i would assume that he's full of it, as Osama may have been in on 9/11, but i dont think his "group" was in the know. He simply knew because of his ties with Bush Sr. i may be wrong, but hopefully im not. if im wrong, then we should see some kind of nuclear attack soon. very soon. i wonder if fasting is still obligatory during nuclear disasters? ill ask my imam.

love and peace

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Greetings
I have been following the threads on ATS a lot closely over the last 7 days We have the G20 about to take place in a US state, the discussion around false flag operations involving nuclear weapons, the numerlogical significances, the discussions of a derivites lead collapse of the financial system, the Allan Jones announcement, the Chinese join the cause for replacing the USD as the worlds reserve currency, court cases seeking access to audit the FED and information regarding the recipents of the billion dollar bank bailouts.

My view from Australia is that the cracks are appearing, this charade we have been living called life is about to end.
Our government has plundered billions on stimulus, its not working -there is a lot of hype around the "green shoots" appearing. But deep down people are fearing a secound round of reduncies & increasing interest rates.

Some sort of event will transpire to take our minds off the real topic or a diversion, the master minds of 9/11 have been hard at it for a follow up or remider some times referred to as a "renewed effort on the war on terror"

What ever transpires over there, we will not be immune.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by oze bob

I don't think our life is about to end. Of course for many it will and already is, and for many it won't.

An attack takes many years to organize, so now would be time for another one. They say it will hit Germany next, but I've read so many rumours about possible attacks over the past 8 years, it's like the boy who cried wolf. Why should I believe any of it?

They always only happen when no one properly predicted it, unless your name is Alex Jones, who we don't even know if we can fully trust.

The only ones who correctly predict the economic downturns appear to be those who are connected to the government, hence elite. They are always (or almost always because even the Elite can't foretell everything) right, because they have the right sources to inform them.

Why do you think they all end up having the same ultimage message? We must change for the future, adapt to globalization.

So I prefer to read books written by them, since they know best, right? If Alex Jones could predict 9/11, is he one of them? Is Daniel J. Hill one of them? I hope not. Else the U.S. is about to be nuclearised.

I really can't tell which side Alex Jones is on. He gives a strong feeling of being anti-government, but he's no Ron Paul. He's just a shouting nutcase who happens to be right most times. Why does he know so much when it's not even in any news? Why does he need to behave the way he does to attract attention? Why is he not a target of the elite?

The same goes for Hill. Is his blabbering about his experience in the Middle East a hogwash script? Sounds like it. I really find it hard to believe a story just because one person says so...

As they say: Don't trust no one.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

-Not Credible.However;
The FBI's # 1 witness against the nairobi,Kenya bombing said Bin Ladin has bought
suitcase tacticals from KGB in serbia for a few million in five-star heroin.
The question is how will they attempt to deploy them in the US?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by MAJIC 12]

new topics

top topics

join