It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Ma. Attacked!!! (A Dream that Said the Name)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Early this morning (now yesterday, 9/11) I had one fantastic dream about Boston. What is weird about this is, if this is another prophetic dream, I heard four different groups of people say the cities name. Now I don’t want to scare anyone, but… I have had two prophetic dreams come true. 9/11, which there was no way I could have known it was showing me New York. The second was the 2004 Christmas Earth Quake. In that dream I saw a tsunami heading towards a father and son, I even remember screaming in that dream, ‘no run it’s a tsunami, run‘. But once again I had no idea where it was going to take place. And when I saw my exact dream playing on the History channel it truly freaked me out. So, one night as I was laying in bed thinking about how freaky those dreams were, I said out loud to the ethos, “You know, the next time you give me a prophetic dream, having the name of the City or Country will be extremely helpful. Thanks in advance.” In truth I was being extremely facetious because even though I had those dreams I wasn’t sure if I should believe I actually saw the future or not.
Well last night I heard the cities name four times. Not only that, I heard people talking about the city. Someone talked about them finding an old car garage of some kind. I don’t remember what it was all about, but what I do remember is a person saying people came from all over the city just to look at it a “Few years back”. That quoted part is important I believe. Does anyone who lives near or in Boston remember a story a few years ago about an old car garage/port being discovered anywhere near or in the city? If what I over heard two guys talking about is true, then what I’m about to say next should seriously be looked into.

Before I get into that, I believe it is important to let everyone know I have been to Boston once. It was last year. My wife and I went to the woman’s hospital in Boston to see if they could help her with her migraines. We spent one day in that city, yet did not spend anytime sight seeing. My wife was having bad headaches that day so we just stayed in the motel. I wanted to check out the college library. Nerdy I know… However, after they gave her some new medicine to try, on our way back home we did spend a day at Niagara Falls. I would urge all to experience the Maiden of the Mist, it was fun and extremely wet. The reason I bring this up is to make sure that everyone understands I know nothing about Boston, other then I know I hate all the toll roads on that side of the country. I don’t even remember the name of the suburb we stayed in, but I do remember the hospital was eleven miles away. Outside of that, I don’t know anything about the layout of this city. As a matter a fact I didn’t even know the name of the river that ran through Boston, I was surprised to discover that river shares my name… the Charles River. What I was looking for was a DAM. Because that is where the BOMB IS!

That’s right in my dream I saw a bomb, it is close to the dam. In my dream I saw a person swimming towards it, the place where the bomb is, is made out of metal. It is being filled with tightly wrapped/taped packages. It is impossible to see from the surface, however as you get closer to the bottom it sticks out pretty good. I believe it is painted a grayish blue. The container is shaped like a Dutch Wooden Shoe. I know that sounds weird, or perhaps as the water and light mixed that is the shape I saw. Now, in my dream I didn’t know it was a bomb. I didn’t know what the heck they were doing, I just know I was watching two people filling up that container with those tightly wrapped packages. The dimensions of those packages looked to be one foot squared. They are light brownish. Then after I witnessed that, I zoomed (for lack of a better word) to another part of Boston. Again someone said Boston Massachusetts.
I was looking over the shoulder of another person, a man in his early to mid thirties. We both watched as that bomb exploded. It was one heck of an explosion. In my dream I was looking at a freeway causeway. What I mean is, I know it was a freeway, however there was this elbow turn, with another part that was just below the elbow going in the opposite direction as the cars on the elbow. And there was another part of the freeway that was perpendicular to the elbow. Also, from this vantage point you can see the skyline. Not skyscrapers, but twenty stories or so style buildings. I know one looked like a giant mirror, with others that had a whole bunch of windows. I believe one of the buildings had a red neon light of some kind near the top? From this persons view, I did not hear the explosion, all I saw was the world shake and then a giant explosion followed by a massive wall of water. When this explosion happened I saw that part of the freeway crumble, while at the same time I saw a red car get thrown in the air like a two year old having a tantrum. It looked so real. The person whose shoulder I was looking over saw the wall of water coming towards him. He was in some kind of cement box, the best way I could describe this place he was in, it was like those you see in tunnels. He pushed his body hard against the wall hoping it would save his life, just before I awoke I saw his cement room become his coffin as water started to splash inside his room extremely hard.

I saw other things around that part city, or by where this explosion is going to take place. I saw an area that has a whole bunch of cement cubes? I don’t know what they were, but they appeared to be open at the top. They were stacked on top of each other, while others seemed to be sitting off to the side. In this dream I believe there was some kind of sporting field, professional, car, horse, dog, children… I don’t know. In this part of the city there is an open dirt area? And some construction? Because I remember one of the four groups who said the cities name being construction workers

(continue next post)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny continued from above

I don’t know if what I saw was prophetic or not, but I know it was all in color and I saw this area of the city from several different views and heard at four different times the name of this city… Boston Massachusetts. I don’t have a time line, but I can tell you that my 9/11 dream took around six years to come true, and my 2004 Tsunami dream took a few months, like four or five before it came true. But this dream told me the name, and showed me the location of the bomb. It is a bomb, a really big bomb. And a lot of water will be involved. I don’t know anyone who lives in Boston, but I would strongly urge the city to send out some people near the dam to just take a look. Send down a couple of divers or use a metal detector. I don’t know if its right next to the dam, but I know it is near it. If this dream is prophetic then I believe it might be there now, or they are working on it now.

When I got home today I first Goggled ’old car port found in Boston‘. I couldn’t find anything. So I was like, well perhaps it was just a silly dream. But then I decide to Goggle Earth Boston just for fun to see if there was a dam anywhere near the city. My heart stood still. I swear on my soul I did not know this about the city before I had my dream. But I want you to look at this Google Earth picture, go to Google Earth and type in Charles River Dam, and then zoom in about halfway. I am extremely nervous.

I am not asking anyone to believe what I have said is true, but it was that picture and the fear it caused within me that prompted this post. Time will tell if that dream was prophetic or not. God I sincerely hope it was nothing but a strange dream, but that picture of Boston from 2007 on Google Earth seriously has me scared.

I am also going to send this to the Boston authorities. (Actually I sent this letter to the Boston Security and the FBI in Boston) Call me crazy, hell even I think its nuts, but… I would rather be looked at as crazy then to live with the knowledge I saw the future and because of societal standards of “normal” I did nothing and perhaps thousands die. Call me crazy, just please someone search around that dam.

----------------

PS here is the header I sent along with this message.

My name is Charles Marcello, you can contact me at anytime at (REMOVED). What you are about to read is weird I know, but please, please for peace of mind send someone to look near the Charles River Dam. To understand why, please read the information below. I truly have no reason to lie, what I wrote below is the dream I had on the morning of 9/11. Please search the water near that dam, please!
(the end)----------------

I don't know what to believe anymore, its maddening ! I used to be so grounded, but now... I don't know what to believe I just know I could not remain silent about something so serious. I hope they search around that Dam, but I hope more then anything what I had was just a silly dream and nothing more. Time will tell. Please let me know what you think, and if you think contacting the authorities was the right thing or crazy thing to do.

--Charles Marcello

[edit for massive spelling errors, how embarrassing to send something with so many errors to government officials... but for some reason time seems important... so to hell with the spelling, right?
... 12-9-2009 by littlebunny]

[edit on 12-9-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh crap... I was laying in bed and I just remembered.... About six months ago I had a dream where Arab looking people, three people to be exact, two hopped out of a car and started shooting at me. It was all in color as well and lasted just seconds. I got tore up, I was shot three times. But at least I killed all three of them. I remember in that dream I was slumped up against the car starting to lay down after it was over, while sliding towards the ground knowing I was about to die... Yet when I reopened my eyes… I was in a hospital, and my parents were next to my bed and then a few seconds later my wife walked in. The end... What I remember about that dream was wondering, what the hell have, or will, I do to cause terrorists to come hunt me down?

Hmm, as I was laying in bed the thought just hit me, did I just start that time line? Man this stuff is crazy talk. ATS, you are like a bad B rated movie that gets all the children scared crapless. Perhaps I need to stop coming to this site... nahh that aint the answer. Anyway, its 1:30am and I am dog tired, just thought I would share that thought as well. Late!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't know why, but I believe this terrorist attack is going to happen this year, and it will take place exactly as that dream showed me it will... I don't know why, but I have been fighting the urge to call people in Boston to let them know, but instead I have done nothing… (Yes I sent a letter but did anyone really think it would be read or acted on by anyone in government??? I sure as hell didn’t…) I don't know why but I feel like I shouldn't do anything more until after it happens so that way I will know for sure, yet again, that my dreams do in fact show me the future. I don't know why but that thought makes me sick. I don't even know why I am posting this, other then… I’m awake, its 2am in the morning and I can't stop thinking about that dream. Almost two weeks later and I can't stop thinking about it...

There is a part of me that knows there is a much higher probably that what I experienced was nothing but a strange dream, but there is that other part of me that knows that feeling I get when I have those dreams, does in fact show me the future, yet because of societal norms I still live in denial... but if that dream does come true then I have something real to point to… this thread… “See I posted that weeks, months, years in advance.... see societal norms are wrong.…”

How wicked denial can be.

Do thousands need to die before we stop pretending only the things we can touch, smell, and taste are real? I believe even that won't change our/my forceful belief in grounded denial… because that is something we as modern humans have accepted to deny for hundreds of years... it is so ingrained even when the "super natural" continues to happen to one person, (...me...), because of what he has been taught by society, the church, and by science... I must continue to have these dreams over and over and over because I still live in denial each time they come true… So I ask again... DO THOUSANDS NEED TO DIE BEFORE WE/I START TO BELIEVE!!!!

The answer I'm afraid will always be YES!!!!

Damn...

--Charles Marcello

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just sent this to the FBI in Boston... I can't help it, with all the news coming out of New York, I feel compelled. I really believe this dream was in fact a vision. I hope I am wrong but I can't allow my own prejudices to get in the way. Boston is just to damn close to New York to not try one last time. Here is that letter.

To Whom It May Concern:

This is Charles Marcello again, you can contact me at any time at (removed). On September 12 of this year I sent you an email about a dream I had, where Boston Ma. is attacked. I saw approximately where the bomb is located and I saw that part of Boston, the area where the bomb is located being destroyed. Here is some more information I believe is important for your agency to determine the timeline.

1) In my dream I saw and heard two people talking about Boston. One person said he was thinking of starting a business where people will pay to come see something, but he wasn't sure if anyone would be willing to pay. The second person said, “are you kidding me… a few years back… people from all over Boston went to look at an old car garage, (or something), just because it was in the paper.” I don’t remember what exactly was said by person two. However, the clue here is, does anyone in your office, or anyone you know, remember a story of something being found in or near Boston a few years back, like a old car garage or old barn? If that is true, then you know the timeline is close.

2) In my dream I saw an area that had a whole bunch, like twenty or more, cement boxes that were open on the top. I have racked my brain trying to figure out what those boxes could be. The only two things I can come up with is this. They were either, A) Electrical Maintenance Box… where phone lines or power lines are put in the ground and these boxes allow for maintenance or repair. B) Septic Boxes. If these boxes are anywhere near the east side of the bay from the Charles River Dam, then the timeline is very close.

Where the bomb is:

In my dream I saw the bomb was located in the water near the Charles River Dam. In my dream, I saw the explosion was so large it destroyed the freeway and the explosion was thirty or forty feet above the freeway. That could be another clue to help determine or narrow down where the bomb is located. In my dream, I believe I saw this explosion from the underpass near the Bunker Hill Community College foot bridge as seen from Google Earth.

Go to this website to read more about my dream and to re-read the email I sent on September 12.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I realize it may appear as if I am some crank, or if I am attempting to waste your time. That is not my intention at all. I realize this sounds crazy, I agree… However, I have had dreams in the past of the future that have in fact come true. With my own life and visions I had about future events. I realize post diction means next to nothing, so I won't bore you with those old visions. So even though I question whether this dream I had will be a “real” event or not. I believe it very well could be because of my previous dreams/visions.

Once again I realize how this sounds/reads… but if you would like to judge my sincerity then please contact me at the number listed above.

This is important… I know for a fact just because you have a vision that doesn’t mean the vision you had has to happen exactly the way it was shown. I know for a fact the future can change, because we can change it. The only thing I don’t know is if you will take this serious or not. The choice is yours. This will be my last attempt to convince you I had this vision and that you should take it seriously.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Sincerely,

Charles Marcello

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Charles, I hope you don't get yourself locked up. I'm not being glib--but I reckon you're opening a can of worms that might be unpleasant despite your good intentions.

F

[edit on 23/9/09 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Hi Fuggle,

That thought has crossed my mind, but I have done nothing wrong... The worst that will happen is the FBI will come talk to me, which I hope they do. Outside of that, there is nothing I've done but have a dream and then tell the world about it. My fear is this dream may in fact be our future... but I appreciate your concern. I just hope they check that area out.

Also, seeing how you are from Boston I have two questions for you. One, how long has it been since you lived in that city? ... and two, do you remember a story in the paper a few years ago about something being found in Boston or in one of the suburbs that people went and viewed... it would have been in the paper?

--Charles Marcello

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Hi--

I haven't lived in Massachusetts since the eighties, and I haven't been there since, gosh, the early nineties.

I don't remember the story you're referring to--the one that was in the paper. What sort of thing was it that they found?

I'm sorry to be unhelpful!

F

[edit on 23/9/09 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Fuggle

Hi again Fuggle,

Regarding your question… I’m not sure what it was person two said exactly. As I replay that dream over and over inside my mind, what I remember is this:

These two guys were walking together just having a simple conversation like any two friends would. However when they got to the part where person two says, “are you kidding me, a few years back…” I remember looking over their shoulder and seeing what looked like a covered parking garage. Like one of those parking garages you see in big cities. I remember them leaning up against a metal safety rail, I remember the rail being a yellowish orange.

Also, the other parts of that dream that Google Earth let me know for sure the area I saw in that dream is that area across from the Charles River Dam. When I was suspended in the air I remember getting a partial aerial view. As I looked around I remember seeing an odd shaped field. The shape of that field was so odd, I thought it might be a horse track, or some kind of race track. And then when I saw that exact same field on Google Earth, plus all the other things I saw on Google Earth that were exactly as I saw them in my dream I was like, “no way in hell.”
Plus, in my dream I saw several people wearing safety vests and hard hats. I even remember seeing one person wearing a full body Orange suite. I thought that those people were in construction because I remember seeing a large open dirt area. However, from Google Earth you can see a large train staging area. I believe people who work in railroad yards must wear hardhats and vests… That freaked me out.

I remember from that dream as I was flying in the air, and just before I went into the water, I saw a light oil film on the water… like what a pool looks like after someone with baby oil has jumped in. I remember the area where I saw the explosion take place, that it was a little dark or black right outside the door. Like a hard shadow. I believe there is a utility room underneath that underpass. If there is no utility room there, then there might be one close by. If neither exist, then this dream was just that and not a vision. However, if all of these parts of my dream continue to add up, I swear I have never been in that area of Boston in my entire life, then I truly had a vision.

So… If you know of anyone who lives in that area, and even though I know it will be a strange phone call. We can solve this rather simply. Have that person you know go under the underpass near the Bunker Hill Cemetery foot bridge to see if that utility room is even there. Second, have that person drive around that area near the railroad yard, or somewhere near that freeway and see if they see a large group of cement boxes. And lastly, ask them if they remember anything being found that was “lost” and it was found in the last few years. I’m not sure what that thing could have been, I have to admit I may have superimposed what I saw into words I thought I heard. However, how many stories are in the paper about something that was found that people from all over Boston went to look at? If that story is not true, then I just had a dream. If that utility room does not exist underneath that underpass or somewhere close, then what I had was nothing but a dream. If that large group of cement boxes are not in that area, then that means we are not in the right timeline yet. However, if the first two are wrong, then those boxes mean nothing.
If you know of anyone I am almost begging you to contact them, if nothing else let them know about this “strange” thread you read on Below Top Secret and see if they want to help. Please help me put an end to this nightmare.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 23-9-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It is freaky when you confirm all you see in your dream. I know unfortunately some of these dreams show events that may not happen for years.

Attempting to contact people and warn them is futile without a date.

Believe me,I know.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
It is freaky when you confirm all you see in your dream. I know unfortunately some of these dreams show events that may not happen for years.

Attempting to contact people and warn them is futile without a date.

Believe me,I know.

Hi calcoastseeker,

I totally understand your point. However I believe there might be a way to find out if the timeline is close. Those cement boxes, if they're being staged then that means they are going to be used for something...soon! I realize all that falls apart if there is a place in that area that makes those cement open top boxes. Yet I have this nagging feeling this is going to happen this year. Even with that, I have to admit my anxiety could be causing that feeling. However, with all the nonsense coming out of New York right now, then there might be something to that feeling... Or because of what is going on in New York perhaps that is causing this feeling, except I've had this feeling since that dream, almost a full week before all that nonsense started up again. I truly don't know what to think... but perhaps, just perhaps, if people can confirm one way or the other I can put this nonsense to rest. However, perhaps, just perhaps I was given that vision to stop it and if people search that area and keep an eye on the bay near the Charles River Dam we can save thousands of lives. Trust me when I say I struggle with trying to convince myself it was nothing but a dream, and the feeling of wanting to go around warning as many people as I can. If I didn’t have an outlet like this site… Hell I might go crazy… even though I wouldn’t doubt if people believe after reading this thread I am positively certifiable.

Thank you for your comments, I am guessing you had a vision that came true?

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 23-9-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Bunny--

I think your best bet might be to get someone who browses ATS/BTS to look for the utility room and cement.

There's one person I'm willing to ask, but the other people--I'm afraid it'd just be too inappropriate for several reasons.

However--I'm not certain that the one person even has a driver's license...I'll find out.

F

Edit to include:

That said, I'm not sure that there's a cemetery at Bunker Hill (there's a monument, however), and I'm not sure that there's a footbridge there, either.

[edit on 24/9/09 by Fuggle]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

Bunny--

...There's one person I'm willing to ask, but the other people--I'm afraid it'd just be too inappropriate for several reasons.

However--I'm not certain that the one person even has a driver's license...I'll find out.

F

Edit to include:

That said, I'm not sure that there's a cemetery at Bunker Hill (there's a monument, however), and I'm not sure that there's a footbridge there, either.

Hello Fuggle,

I appreciate that you are willing to at least contact one person you know who lives in Boston, for that I thank you.

Regarding your edited statement....

I have no doubt I could be wrong about the names of the landmarks in Boston. Simply because I know nothing about Boston, let alone that area of Boston. All the information I have about that area is from Google Earth. If you click on that link and then click on download you too will have Google Earth and you can see what I‘m talking about. Once you download Google Earth and open that program, and then in the search area type in Charles River Dam, you should see the same picture I am. It should be from a picture taken in 2007. Now, if you go across the bay from the Charles River Dam, and to the Southeast, you should see a major road. If you then follow that road North, you will come to an underpass. On the other side of that underpass there appears to be foot bridge. And just to the north side of that bridge you will see a location icon that says, 'Bunker Hill Community College'. There you will see a foot bridge, or what appears to be a foot bridge. However, it is that underpass that most concerns me. Because that seems to be the place where I saw the explosion from within my dream. If you click on that link and download Google Earth you will see exactly what it is I'm referring to.

Thanks again for contacting your friend.

--Charles Marcello

[edit to add:] I apparently had a very old version of Google Earth. I just downloaded that new Google 5 myself. It says it has a picture from this year. Now I have to go over that picture all over again. However the information I posted above is still the same. Those places still exist and that still looks like a foot bridge. I also see from this picture they are starting to add some kind of cement supplies within the middle of that area. What I have noticed so far are circular cement items. That is not what I saw, I saw square cement boxes that are open at the top and several stacked one on top of each other in a haphazard way. However, the fact that this picture shows them staging some kind of construction equipment raises an eyebrow for sure, let alone my blood pressure.

Edit #2: There are a lot of things I have already discovered about Google Earth 5 that I don't like, however, being able to click on the links and view Boston from other websites is pretty awesome. The name of that road is Rutherford Ave, with a underpass that goes under Austin St. That seems to be the right place. I can't say for 100% that is the place, but that is as close as I can guess by using Google Earth.

…Also, I totally misstated that Bunker Hill Cemetery, it should have been Bunker Hill Community College… I’m eating a Snickers Candy Bar right now trying to figure out how I did that…

[edit on 25-9-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Prudently (I think), my friend doesn't want to get involved in a potential bomb plot. They suggested you contact The Department of Homeland Security: 1-800-fed-info.

F

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

It has been over a week now and I feel it is safe to say I have in fact been contacted by the authorities. I was asked about my dream and a little about myself. I was told I would receive an update, when that will happen I have no idea. Even though I was told they are taking my dream seriously, at least to a degree... I would ask all in Boston to continue to check that area monthly, simply because the only thing we can use for a timeline are those cement cubes. If you see them anywhere in that area I would ask that you first contact the authorities in Boston and then post that update here.

When I receive some information from the authorities, or if I have another dream about Boston I will post again. I still have a funny feeling about this dream of mine, but the further time pushes me away from this dream the weaker that feeling becomes. If anyone has anymore questions, or information that can help with the timeline please feel free to keep this thread active so that way this possible future can in fact be prevented.

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 2-10-2009 by littlebunny]

new topics

top topics

join