It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Hawkings Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
hi first off id like to mention that im xero and lost my password to my email hehe anyhow.

I read a while ago about a theory of steven hawking.
it dealt with items elements etc around us that we cannot see, for example air.
what he talked about was that objects shake at a certain speed.

Im sorry i cant really tell it let me describe it.

lets say that you have a piece of thin rope in one hand and you shake or swing it or whatever that you cant see it anymore. (i hope u get the idea)

the same thing goes for air it is there but we cannot see it cause it shakes at a speed where out eyes cannot catch up to it.

let me get to my point and i hope you understand.

What if there are ET's around us but their bodies shake at a speed where our eyes cannot catch up. with them therfore we do not see them. an example of this could be cloaking.

im sorry if you do not understand please tell me so I could try to explain it a bit better.

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I've heard of this theory all the way back to my high school days (over 20 years ago). Every particle of matter has some motion to it, even down to the atomic & subatomic levels (smaller than that, I haven't heard). Even the most dense material has some "atomic-level" vibrational frequency that actually determines how dense the material actually is...The lower the frequency, the more "dense" the material appears to us; The higher that frequency, the more "fluid" is seems to be. Water has a higher frequency than stone, so it's more "fluid" that a rock...Air has a higher frequency than water, so it's more "fluid" than water, etc.

Perhaps "ghosts" & other "spirits" are the "spiritual consciousness" residing within our bodies until the moment of death, then passing onto this other "dimension" (ie: the Spirit World) & the so-called "ghost stories" are the result of a "spirit consciousness" that has managed to "slow down" its frequency enough to become partially visible.

However, some sci-fi writers have theorized how hi-tech devices could *alter* that vibrational frequency, therefore making an object seem to "phase out" of one "dimension" into another...So it seems that if an alien intelligence had the technology to do so, they could "alter their vibrational frequency" & become completely invisible & insubstantial to us...However, unless they also have a means of "translating lightwave frequencies" to their physical senses, then we'd be just as invisible & insubstantial to them as they would be to us. This would also presume that, if they had the ability to alter the frequencies of their *bodies*, then they would've logically developed the way to *perceive* other frequency patterns first.

Whether or not I actually believe this or not was not intended to be part of this post...I'm merely passing on what I've learned, read or figured out in the course of my life so far...

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 10:17 PM
link   
YEA YEA thats it thanks for putting to better words. Now tell me whether you believe it or not

posted on Feb, 15 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Changing the atomic motion would change the fundamental properties of matter... therefore, I do not believe that any organic matter would be able to survive, as survival depends on the fundamental properties of our constituents.... it would be very possible that any matter would likely cease to exist as coherent matter if it underwent that kind of change, since it only exists in its current state because its current properties "hold it together"... change those properties, it doesnt hold together any more.

posted on Feb, 16 2003 @ 11:13 PM
link   
...That's why the concept of altering vibrational frequencies on *living beings* still remains in the realm of sci-fi...

posted on Feb, 17 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
This is one of the best topics that I've seen in a while!!!
I've been talking about this constantly in the past year that I've been on ATS...

Excellent!

MD,

As I've said lots of times, maybe some E.T. lifeforms are native to higher densities. Something that some or most people here don't take into consideration. Perhaps the laws of physics are different for them as they are for us.
There are accounts, (like in near-death experiences and OBE's) of people going to these realms, meeting extraterrestial beings and traveling at speeds greater than the speed of light.*

*www.afterlife-knowledge.com... (again)

[Edited on 18-2-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Feb, 18 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
That's what I think is the truth about "ghosts" & other "spiritual beings"...The consciousness of a living being seems to be on a specific wavelength that science hasn't properly detected & analyzed yet; Science has pretty well defined the *physical* aspects of existance, but I believe there's still a long way to go in the study of the spiritual aspects of ourselves. This is why I also support the Parasciences...They've got a long way to go to catch up with the research done within the "normal" science fields.

Somehow, this "spriritual frequency" seems somewhat related to physical mass, otherwise we wouldn't be able to exist as physical beings...But once the physical body dies, that "spiritual frequency" is once again free to inhabit the world of its own "dimensional frequency".

This may even be the core belief that originally surfaced in Animistic religions/philosphies...

top topics

join