It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel fires 14 rockets to South Lebanon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
"I wish the the 'final solution' had worked in the 1940's"

That pretty much makes you a Nazi in my book, and I'm a Gentile. Take your hatred somewhere else, it will NOT be tolerated here.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by webbot
reply to post by Zenagain

That's rediculous. I'm far from being a Nazi. I'm just saying that for all I care, Jews AND Islamists can all eff off. I'm not on the side of either one of them. (I apologize if I stated it a bit 'strongly')

The fact is, Israel strikes Iran (whether it's a retaliation or an attack is besides the point). The strike is extremely severe. Extreme enough to isolate Israel and it's only ally and bring them under direct attack from almost every country in the world. Even under attack from within their own countries.

Who cares who's right and wrong? who cares who started what and why?

Yeah stating you wanted the "final solution" to have succeeded is just a touch "strong" ... moron - take your hate somewhere else.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by jonny2410]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
[edit on 12-9-2009 by alien]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by webbot

What do you expect? Your talking about genocide and seemingly promoting it. Isn't that enough reason to offend? Seriously give up, your digging a really big hole down there.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Were you in Germany, you'd be in jail already, Nazi. Screw your hackles. My Grandfathers fought against you pukes and don't think I'm not willing to do the same. Tke your hate elsewhere.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Sorry Guys...drama over and the guy is now banned.

He was a returning banned member anyway, and also created another a/c aside from this one, webbot, which has also been banned.

...back we go to the thread then...sorry for the break in transmission.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I think you people should maybe rein vision your site. I am as Anglo a person as could ever be but I'm near tears that this could take place in the first stages of the 21rst Century. Keep this kind of hate away. Please. Haven't we had enough??????

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
OMFG;
its happening;
The web bot predictions are comming true;

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Mary mother of Joseph; I wake to thrashed thread
I don't know what webbot wrote, wish I had a little clue, and I see Zen. erased most of their post's which I really hate when People do that, but from the rest it seems he spent a great deal of time calling People Nazi's for speaking out.

I guess I should have never slept at all, but I did. Zen. the very point in speaking out is to allow the Freedom Of Speech. This Right is enumerated in the Bill Of Rights, but comes from something unwritten; which are Natural Rights.......... In nature all creations have the Right to speak up, and speak out.

Having this said from what I can read what You wrote was a lot of name calling, and trying to silence the truth, or other Peoples perceived truth. That attitude follows closely to every despot regime We know as being infamous genocidal machines of mayhem.

We are supposed to be grown ups; remember "sticks, and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" Yes, I know it is from childhood, but such an important lesson regarding Freedom Of Speech. Now, I don't think ATS is the place for crying, or attacking the very essence of the site.

Don't feel singled out, had I been able to read what the webbot was saying I would be writing them as well.

Thank You to the mod

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Most people are just arguing the middle of the story. That's why they just go around in circles. 1> Israel does this because the 2> Arabs did this 3> go back to 1.

The fact of the matter is, Jesus kicked out the jews from Israel as justice for killing him.

The Jewish leaders turn him over to Pilate for execution, but Pilate is reluctant to execute Jesus.[84] In an attempt to spare Jesus' life, Pilate offers the mob a chance to free him, but they choose Barabbas instead, so that the responsibility for Jesus' execution falls on the Jews rather than on the Romans,[84] as expressed in the Gospel of Matthew by the Jewish crowd's proclamation, “His blood be upon us and on our children.”

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe you Christians want to argue with Jesus Christ. Go ahead. I'll let you sunday-going, megachurchers argue with that.

And for those that say Palestine doesn't exist. Why don't you tell that to the Crown of England the Rothchildes. They acknowledged the existence of Palestine when they created Israel with the balfour declaration.

The first is the Balfour Declaration of 1917: An official letter from the British Foreign Office headed by Lord Arthur Balfour, the UK's Foreign Secretary (from December 1916 to October 1919), to Baron Rothschild, who was seen as a representative of the Jewish people. The letter stated that the British government "view[ed] with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

en.wikipedia.org...

For the members of ATS that can read, you see that word "palestine" in there. Yeah, great, thanks. Palestine existed.

Now also see how the Crown's argument said "in Palestine"? How does today's Israel equal "in Palestine"? Second, the Balfour declaration specifically states "nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religion rights of existing non-Jewish communities." Well, the UN clearly says that part of the agreement doesn't exist. Also, the UN says Israel has broken dozens and dozens of international laws. Bam. Balfour decree abrogated.

Finally, the Judaic religion specifically states that Israel was not to be created again until the Messiah returned.

www.allthingsfulfilled.com...

Well, where is he? Oh wait, I know the ATS answer: Christ doesn't exist; the jews are a race, and Israel can do whatever it wants because it says so in the bible...oh wait a minute,

So what exactly gives Israel the right to exist? I bet slayer69 goes back to "might is right". It's such a shame that what ATS thinks is "might" actually turns out to be a bloated slug that can't even beat some taliban. And the more troops you pour into the MIddle EAst, the most your own country will cave in on itself.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by American_Soviets]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

So, how come Pilat, local Roman authority, did not release the man himself? Instead he was trialed by Roman law and executed by Romans according to it. If Jews would choose Jesus, then what, they would be guilty in death of Barravas ? Catch 22.
If US would get some Iraqi insurgent , trial him according with American law and then offer Iraqis to choose between him and 2 others, then execute the unlucky 2 not chosen - Iraqis fault? Or American? Kind of skewed logic, me thinks. There were a lot of "messaias" and Jewish religious authority did not crucify anyone,strangely. Enter the Romans....
As for Palestine, guess what - Romans called the province Palestine first. After failure of Bar Kohba (another "messaiah") revolt. Before it , province was called Judea.
Turks did not call it Judea, nor Palestine. Neither it was one province, it was totally different. Then British , the same Rotshild British - according to you of course - called it Palestine. There never was independent Palestinian nation. Arabs who lived at the time in the area and who had no national identity then are current Palestinians.
Hope it helps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join