It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccines for Muslims ? swine flu fpor Arabs ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I was trying to find out if swine flu is also pandemic in Muslim countries, but it doesn't look so, not according to their media anyways?

And how are they going to force mandatory on Muslims if vaccines prohibited by Islam ?? as contains “haram” derivatives of animal or human tissue

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The Muslim countries are not silly enough to believe in this Western Swine Flue/vaccine hoax.

[edit on 12/9/2009 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   
yea, so how they gonna force them to go agains Islam ??

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
People don't get swine flu from pigs its a similar looking virus that occurs in the human species.
They simply call it swine flu or Bird flu because it looks the same under the microscope but its genetically not the same.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

Hi CaptainCaveMan :-)

Well your not quite right, it is NOT common to catch flu from pigs, however it does happen.

From Wiki Source

People with regular exposure to pigs are at increased risk of swine flu infection

Canada was the first country to admit that reverse transmission had occured from Humans to pigs, So there is a proven 2 way transmission of the H1N1 virus between Humans and pigs (therefore they are currently also working on a H1N1 vaccine for pigs)

As the H1N1 is a mix of human, Swine and Bird flu I am more concerned with the appearance of H1N1 in poultry in South America Source

So to be clear, the same virus has shown up in Humans, Pigs and Poultry.. I reiterate it is the same virus, so given the start up of this Virus earlier on this year it has easily crossed the interspecies divide to include Swine and Poultry in a 2 way transmission.

My concern is not whether Asian countries or even Muslim countries will adopt a vaccination program, but what happens that when this virus appear in the Asian Sub Continent where bird flu is rife (wild Birds have a better immune system to fight bird flu H5N1 in comparison to domesticated birds such as Turkeys)

Given that Bird flu H5N1 is spread to humans via infected domesticated birds and given the infection rate of H1N1 in Humans and the apparent interspecies cross over now including poultry. I fear a cross over will occur at some point in the Asian Sub Continent, which I guess will impact countries such as Egypt in a devastating way.

Please read the following Who Bird Flu H5N1 update for Egypt Source

This update confirms the direction of infection in Humans is from the sick birds, sick birds that are displaying the same flu like symptoms demonstrated in the South America H1N1 infected birds. How will Egyptians tell if a bird is infected with the Swine Flu H1N1 or Bird Flu H5N1 since the outward symptoms are the same. I wonder if that will lead to a mass cull, not of pigs but of poultry, yet can Egyptians afford to do that? an awful conundrum.

Hence I fear if it does mutate that way and a major cull does not happen, then that is the part of the world where we may see a combination of the highly contagious but mild H1N1 mix with the deadly bird flu H5N1 to produce a highly contagious and potentially lethal mutation.

Of the 85 cases of Bird Flu H5N1 in Egypt, 27 have been fatal.

So to be honest given that this can be passed to humans from swine and poultry, which will only partially be covered in any H1N1 vaccination process, I am uncertain how effective any human vaccine will actually be to Muslim or non Muslim. Since this virus can cross the interspecies divide and return in a mutated format that will eventually mutate around this vaccine, that is unless we vaccinate all birds as well as all humans and all pigs, which won't happen.

Will this mutate or combine with H5N1, I guess we will have to wait and see, but my best guess is that it will.

Edited for Errors and clarity.. lots of errors witl little clarity whoops :-)

[edit on 13-9-2009 by thoughtsfull]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
yes, so the question was whether they will force swine vaccines on muslims or no and how, not where is swine flu originates, what are you talking about

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

You've given all of us something terrible to think about now.

I hadn't thought about what would happen with next years flu strain. If you're right next year's virus could be a very big problem.

If it combine's the deadliness of the H5N1 and spreads as quickly as the H1N1 virus, well maybe we'll get the big pandemic they're waiting for finally.

Angelx666, my thinking is that the elites will only get it in the ultra religious states. In the other countries it will depend on the leader's and what they desire to see happen after it's all over.

new topics

top topics

join