It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health care reform--who will do the paperwork?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I listened recently to a brain surgeon on Alex Jones' show. He said that he was not able to trust his nurses or office staff to correctly do the paperwork involved in his practice.

Consequently, half of his time was spent filling out forms and doing paperwork and not treating patients.

Let's be honest, many of office staff and a good number of the people who first see the patient have to be bilingual. These people are from Mexico.

When you have complex forms that have to be filled out, who does the work? Even white office staff are mostly high school graduates. Some of them graduated from high school "balls to the wall".

The new health care reform has a lot of additional paperwork and regulations attached.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I listened recently to a brain surgeon on Alex Jones' show. He said that he was not able to trust his nurses or office staff to correctly do the paperwork involved in his practice.

Doctor's fault for not hiring competent staff.

Let's be honest, many of office staff and a good number of the people who first see the patient have to be bilingual. These people are from Mexico.

Say what? Where did you get this from.

When you have complex forms that have to be filled out, who does the work? Even white office staff are mostly high school graduates. Some of them graduated from high school "balls to the wall".

Why all the race in your OP? So what if they have high school diploma or barely graduated high school. I know many people like these who have more intellect than some people with college degrees.

The new health care reform has a lot of additional paperwork and regulations attached.

Same as any other law and people will find a way to get the paperwork done.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

I like your hat and money coming out. Since this is my thread I can tell you this.

I was at Poker Stars, had a pair of sixes last nite at a no limit holdem game. One guy raised. I called. The flop QQ6. I bet, he raised, all in.

He's buying drinks tonight. Take care.

new topics

join