It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Odd - 9/11/01 Stock Market 9605 - 9/11/09 Stock Market 9605! Stander tell us the meaning!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ah Qa, I have been watching as your blog and emails make it to this forum almost verbatum, so I am glad to see you and your personal commentaries on current events back at this forum that loves and misses you.

So much happening in the markets however it is not always the deaf ear that this kind of information falls on more like the majority of people are lucky to still have internet service turned on.

I always appreciate the heads up you give and as for the msm finally taking a step up to the plate a little too little too late wouldnt you agree?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I just asked Reinhardt for his take on it. I'll post if I get a reply. S&F for you!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by novacs4me
I just asked Reinhardt for his take on it. I'll post if I get a reply. S&F for you!

OK...I bite. Post it.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

This is surely weird! But when it comes to trading, many don't realize the significance of pyschology.. Many traders trading yesterday obviously were thinking of 9/11 - so there actions yesterday won't greatly deterr from those on 9/11/01 ... Unciounsiously or concsiously. Pyschology and emotions are the leading cause to the rise and declline of market behavior!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
No reply yet. His website is Enterprise Corruption. My comment is 'awaiting moderation' on his site.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
My first thought.

Speaking metaphorically, it could be indicative of the end of a cycle. Maybe this is the end. It sure does feel like truth is bursting at it's seems. Humanity is in a state of awakening to realize this little game has gone on to long and has gone too far.

Why do people keep saying things like this? I mean I know it's good to be optimistic, but what exactly makes you think that "humanity is in a state of awakening?" If anything, when I look around at society I see people getting manipulated and hypnotized even more than before. More than half of the American people still have NO CLUE what's going on.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by Diplomat]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by herbii

While I agree with your theory in principle, if investors were behaving in the same manner as 8 years ago, then the plus or minus of the day would have been the same, not the end result.

In other words, based on your theory, if an investor sold 500 shares 8 years ago, and was thinking about 9/11 yesterday, he would then have sold 500 shares yesterday. But that doesn't take into account where the market STARTED 8 years ago.

What I am trying to say is that if investors were subconsciously acting in the same manner as 8 years ago, it would have yielded the same change in the market, but not the same ending figure.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by herbii
...Many traders trading yesterday obviously were thinking of 9/11 - so there actions yesterday won't greatly deterr from those on 9/11/01 ... Unciounsiously or concsiously. Pyschology and emotions are the leading cause to the rise and declline of market behavior!

I wonder how many traders actually remember or knew in the first place what the stock market was on 9/11/01. I certainly didn't. I'm no big player though.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is just too freaky! At first I thought all of the 9/11 numbers are just coincidences, but this 9605.51 / .41 nailed it for me. Something IS up...

Whether it's a sign planted from TPTB, or a warning from a benevolent source, we best not ignore it as another coincidence.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great thread i don't have anything to add that hasn't already been mentioned except that there is no way this is a coincidence. Numerology hold great power for tptb.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
What about the issue of the composition of the Dow Jones Industrials? There has been 7 changes to the 30 companies in the last 8 years...perhaps this doesn't affect the overall price. If not, why?

Someone's sending a powerful message...I'd try and figure out what that message is...maybe knowing it could change the way I live my life.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
To me, this is super weird and very odd that exactly 8 years to the day of 9/11 next door to ground zero the stock market would close with the exact numbers.

I will look forward to Stander, hopefully coming in and enlightening us with his wisdom on numbers and their meanings!

I don't know nothing about nothing. But I overheard a conversation back on 9/11/2001 between a grandmother and her grand kid. That old woman -- if she is still alive -- could figure the precise meaning of this freaky coincidence.

. . . and then all will collapse; the whole land will collapse.

When, grandma, when?

Oh, I don't know in which year, sweetie, but all this come to be after one of the presidents to come signs a very tough cigarette tax. Then, when the devil asks for a match to lit his cigarette, all will burn.

How do you know that, grandma?

It's says so. There . . .

www.smokersnews.com...

Hey, gotta a match?

I do. Here: 9605 = 9605.

How do I strike it?

I don't know. You're supposed to know. "Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made." Remember?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

But the Devil likes to use mirrors in its tricks...so shouldn't its match have been the stock market closing at 5069? Being that it closed as an exact match and not a reflection, perhaps that means the Devil is not as clever as it thought it was.

I guess the real question is who scares you more...the Devil or the alternative.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

Stander - Thank you for coming into the thread -

I am putting down what you u2u'd me about these numbers.

From Stander in a u2u:

I have something though for your thread. You can make things a bit prophetic when you focus on the first two digits of both closing Dow points, which are 96. See, this number realtes to time: the attack took place 96 months ago. (8 years x 12 months = 96 months.) So the prophet looks at the first two digits back on 9/11/01 and says that on the 8th anniversary of the attack, the Dow will close at 9605 points as well. I guess that's the most precise prophecy come true ever.

Thanks Stander for this tidbit.

I have looked at the other numbers from the amounts and the ups and downs of the day -

I have a HUGE question for everyone:

I looked at the historical charts - all the way until the 17th of Sept. 2001 - that was the first day of trading again, since the 10th closing of 9605.51.

My question is this: why doesn't the 17th, show that number as the open?

It says N/A for opening - yet all the days before there were no trades and the 9605 showed at the numbers for the market.

Here is the 17th info:

Dow Jones Industrial Average
Monday, September 17, 2001

Closing Price: 8,920.70
Open: n/a
High: 9,294.55
Low: 8,755.46
Volume: 563,038,300

It shows N/A and the high as 9294.55 - WHY? First day of trade after 9/11!

The high and opened should have shown the 9605.

In other words - it doesn't show there was actually a 700 point drop, basically - only a 200ish drop.

Go to this link - you will find, when you put in all the dates from 9/10 - 9/17 - all same number - no trades.

Edit - oooppsss forgot to add the link, here it is: bigcharts.marketwatch.com...

[edit on 12-9-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Trading like events still occur when the market is closed. The market rarely, if ever, opens at the price it closed the day before.

Only a fool would have come in on the 17th and bid a price near the close of the 10th. The world had changed dramatically.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well, this is a bit strange. You are correct, I called my buddy to see what gives with the bad data and he provided me with the source, he doesn't have time right now to dig into it, but he will. I have the chart he got his info from and it does say what I said before.... Trying to figure out how to post it so you can see what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
omg this means the world is going to end....AGAIN!
you people amuse me.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

I know, that is the futures market - and trades were happening - but then shouldn't those have been reflected earlier. Also since the futures is the futures - the market still has the numbers from the day before at closing, even if the futures are at a negative.

So, why did that change during that time? If the market was going to reflect the futures trading, then why didn't it show those numbers in all the previous 7 days?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't know about the futures market, but I do know the Dow probably won't open on Monday at 9605.41 that's all I am saying. I don't know what price the first BID or ASK will be, but I am certain that perceptions have changed since last night, thus the opening price will most likely be different.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by IDK88]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IDK88

Hey, Okay, here is an example

here is the market data from 9/10/09

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Closing Price: 9,627.48
Open: 9557.5
High: 9,666.55
Low: 9479.2
Volume: 234,103,400

Now, here is the data from yesterday

Friday, September 11, 2009

Closing Price: 9,605.41
Open: 9,627.78
High: 9,698.67
Low: 9,532.11
Volume: 196,670,800
Go To Charting

You notice the close on 9/10 and the open on 9/11 is the same - ooppss there is a 30 cent difference.

Now, futures were traded overnight - but that is reflected as soon as the market opens, not before. Those futures take affect at market opening.

so, that is why I am very confused and had not noticed before the opening on 9/17/01 did not reflect the last closing on 9/10.

See what I mean? Why - to me that says something as much as the same numbers from yesterday to 8 years ago, and if it isn't based on the closing bell - futures had been traded before, but the number stayed the same for the whole week from 9/10 to 9/17.

Anyway, it is just an observation - but funny how the numbers didn't reflect a 700 point difference from when the market had last been opened.

So, will we have some drops this coming week?

I think we may. Will it be as drastic as the hidden 700 from the market numbers on the 17th of Sept.? Who knows - except for the people who manipulated the market to have these numbers reflecting 8 years ago.

[edit on 12-9-2009 by questioningall]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join