It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico's Drug War Fueled Mostly By US Ression

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have been watching the news and reading various reports on the Mexico Drug crisis war. I have come to the conclusion that it not caused as they have stated in the news by American Arms sales, or by the expanded number of political parties as they have said. I think that it is caused by the shrinkage of the US drug market plain and simple. When Any market shrinks there is a shake down in the major players in that market what ever it is, Oil, TVs or drugs. When the market shrinks the top players jockey for position to take over the shrinking market.

This is not discussed in any of the literature I have read or listened to so far so I am making my observations known here on ATS. If you agree or disagree with my observation I would like to hear from you. This opinion has been a long time coming. My observations on this go back at least 5 years.

What do you think?

With less US money available for everything including drugs has the US drug market shrunk and caused this shake up in the global drug sales market?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
good observation, i think that makes sense. The US economy has made the drug lord and politicians go nuts

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Thanks, I had been watching the Vanguard current shows on the drug war and on the economy on hulu.com and they did not seem to connect the dots on this. I have been thinking that they just missed this what to me is an obvious connection. It makes more sense then the opportunistic reasons they like to give us like guns from the US and more political parties in Mexico.

[edit on 11-9-2009 by wayouttheredude]

join